IndiaDivine.org

1478to SY sites...yet none to the adishakti.org

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was just browsing the messages and read this one.

But dont worry, My site has a link to adishakti.org. http://www.shalstudios.com/toppage3.htm

So dont worry.

> > ...1478 links to SY sites...yet none to the adishakti.org..I > > don't believe it!!!> > http://www.sahajayoga.ca/WebsitesTestimonialsInternational.htm> > danny> shriadishakti , "jagbir singh" <adishakti_org> wrote:> > Who do you think are the murmuring souls who demonized my children > and wanted www.adishakti.org to be be closed by Shri Mataji?> > jagbirThere is a deliberate attempt by the Canadian SYs to delete the www.adishakti.org website from their site. By this i mean the webmaster who takes care of the site also took care to remove the link to the www.adishakti.org site and replaced it with something else. Maybe it's hard to

believe but the facts confirm my accusation.Here is evidence of my website at #47 (The Kingdom of God) taken from a random SY website in Russia:http://www.xs4all.nl/~akash/sycro/crosy/related_pages_list.html45. Themeditation.org 46. Theyoga.org 47. The Kingdom Of God 48. Yoga, Muscle Relaxation May Help People Deal With the Disease 49. Yoga can help asthmatics - BBC News 50. Cancer and Clinical applications of meditation The www.adishakti.org website have always appeared as "#47. The Kingdom Of God" on SY websites since 2000. But the Canadian SYs made sure to delete it from their site and # 47 was replaced with Theyoga.org which is a dead link. Just check link below:http://www.sahajayoga.ca/WebsitesTestimonialsInternational.htm45. Themeditation.net 46. Themeditation.org 47. Theyoga.org 48. Yoga, Muscle Relaxation May Help People Deal With the Disease 49. Yoga can help asthmatics - BBC News 50. Cancer and Clinical applications of meditation The reason the official Canadian SY website has deleted the link to www.adishakti.org is because most of them regard my family to be possessed. This happened in 1996 when the world leader Yogi Mahajan murmured into Richard Payment's ears that my children were demonic since they were able to meet Shri Mataji in the Sahasrara. Yogi Mahajan told others also of his belief, especially leaders and those in positions to influence. Some of these murmuring souls have ever

since carried these rumors far and wide. Since Richard Payment is from Vancouver and in charge of the Canadian website he sees no reason to include www.adishakti.org. And we should not forget that Saugstad character, also a Vancouver SY and good friend of Richard Payment and Raj, who claimed to have heard Shri Mataji talking against my children. But when pressed for evidence this lying murmuring soul just kept quiet and refused to give that proof. He and his cronies also never took up the challenge to prove that Shri Mataji told Saugstad, or anyone else for the matter, anything negative about my children (my book, websites etc).shriadishakti/message/813shriadishakti/message/1040i know these murmuring souls are not going to stop. The deliberate removal of www.adishakti.org from their website is just one of the long list of dubious ways used by the priests of the Inquisytion to root out heretics from their Canadian collective. If this had been the 15th century i am sure my family would have been burnt on the stake for proclaiming that it is possible to meet Shri Mataji in the Sahasrara. Even in the 21st century we have fools who think such children are demons. What if i tell them that my children are angels and that is the reason they are able to visit the Shakti (Holy Spirit/Ruh) within themselves? If these murmuring souls want to complain to Shri Mataji about what i have just said they are more than welcome. After all, She is the one who said so and my job is just to bear witness and

narrate what the Adi Shakti has revealed. Whether one believes or not what She has revealed does not matter to any of my family. Maybe now the murmuring souls will stop spreading rumours that my children are demons. Only angels can meet the Adi Shakti and all His messengers, a fact that is confirmed by both the Bible and Koran. Demons can never ever enter the Kingdom of God, within or without. Only angels and ancient liberated souls have that power. Period!jagbir

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.