IndiaDivine.org

Quotes from a great yogi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Quotes from a great yogi Daniel there is no more powerfulyogi alive then me. I have changed my mind.I expect an apology for thisinsanity,calling me ,,worse then Simon, Last warning..I expect an apology,dear... If you do not,then I will be greatly bothered..ok? There is more to come from a great powerful yogi alive.Please be tuned. kriptodanny

<kriptodanny wrote: , "semirafields"<semirafields> wrote:>> Dear Mahesh,> -Why does the truth need to be moderated and censored at all? Unless > you believe there to be flaws in the truth?The truth,Semira..has no need to protect itself.Trust me...> -What is the point of people saying 'I am my own Guru' if they have > to obey and follow someone else, and specific protocols?The need is that Mahesh will mach you with some dude from Tasmania.A small island part of Australia?..(the Tasmanian devil cartoon isfrom there)I hope you will enjoy your life..yes..However,you must move to that country,since your Leader told you whomto marry..see??..This is the idea..Let me explain you..he has thesemarriage

quastionaries?..Then he DECIDES!!!!>.if you you are worthy ornot?..Like Mahesh did now?..he told me I was worse then Simon...see?By the way,I have changed my mind.I expect an apology for thisinsanity,calling me ,,worse then Simon,,If you do not,then I will be greatly bothered..ok?Mahesh dude?..you think this is about me?...there is no more powerfulyogi alive then me.All I do is for you people...please do not DISGRACE my name my callingme worse then Simon..ok?Last warning..I expect an apology,dear...This is the way to do it.,Semira..just label everybody as,,not-sahaja-yogi..Yes...> -Only Truth separates the wheat from the chaff. Separation of the > wheat from the chaff does not mean the silencing of the individual. > -The Sahaja marriage system in the organisation is a disgrace and an > insult to human rights.> -In fact, the entire Sahaja organisation is a disgrace and an insult

> to human rights. > Regards, Semira > > > , mahesh khatri > <maheshkhatri> wrote:> >> > First you wanted to open a marriage bureau in the name of Sahaj.> > Then you wanted to set up your own protocols by using the > words "I am my own Guru"> > Now since your abusive mails dont get through, you want to set > up your own group and by telling > > My group will be not moderated, you want to write your own > garbage, again in the name of Sahaj.> > I say Simon is better than you. At least he is not using the > mask of a sahajayogi.> > Better come out in the open and declare your real intentions.> > > > Jagbir could have given the moderatorship to you for this group. > But you

know what.> > You dont deserve it. > > > > Its good that you start your group. That way the wheat will be > seperated from the chaff.> > > > So all the best to you and your likes.> > > > > > > > kriptodanny <kriptodanny> wrote:> > I will like to introduce you ...all of the seekers of the > truth...To> > me... > > > > to a new group...> > kriptodanny/> > Unlike this one...My group will be not moderated.> > Thank you all...> > Daniel> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >