IndiaDivine.org

Welcome to the youngest sahajayogi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lalita Welcome to the group. I appreciate the efforts your dad and your family has put in to spread the divine message. your mail really moved me and I can feel the pain in it. But dont worry, Shri Mataji will work out good and nice. Your sentence "when my father will be gone to heaven I'll join him after a while ." is too much for us. We dont talk about death and other things though that is reality. You know what. Every one knows that we are going to die one day. But it never comes in our mind that I am going to die one day. Maybe today or this moment. You know why? Because "I" means the spirit and that is eternal. So how can "I" talk or think about something which is not just possible. In this case Death. I

know your dad and your family are tired telling the people and more frustrating when they dont understand. Even you the small child is affected. But believe me, everything will work out fine. Divine's game plan is all set. Jai Shri Mataji Maheshlalita_kaur <lalita_kaur wrote: , "jagbir singh" <adishakti_org> wrote:> > Last night my daughter Lalita came into my room to meditate after > decorating the Christmas tree. (Earlier she and her eldest brother > had pleaded with me to buy the tree

right away from the nearby > mall. BTW, we always celebrate the Christmas of Shri Jesus, not > Santa Claus.)> > Lalita sat on the bed beside me and whispered in my ears that she > has something to tell me. i asked her what it was. Lalita replied > she had a wonderful experience where, while meditating, she > requested Shri Mataji to pour all Her goodness into her. As soon as> she made that request a tremendous amount of Cool Breeze began to > flow out of her hands.> > But Lalita never expected the Cool Breeze to be "sooooo much", to > the extend that her hands became quite cold. That made her rub the > hands all over her face, arms, legs and body as the torrent of > Cool Breeze just kept on flowing. It was the only way to warm > them, all the more since it is winter here. Her hands were indeed > cold and she had to use her body heat to make them warm and >

comfortable again. That must indeed have been a lot of Cool Wind.> > "The wind blows where it wants to, and you hear its sound, but > don't know where it comes from and where it is going. So is > everyone who is born of the Spirit." John 3.8> > i know Lalita had a great experience because she almost never > talks about them ............ unless something extraordinary > happens.> > i thanked her and told her to continue meditation, which she did. > There was no image or altar to put external attention, just on the > Divine Mother within.> > i lay in bed thinking of her experience which had moved me. Here > was a child saying something that i had not experienced, perhaps > because i still do not have the genuine innocence that children > have despite years of meditating. That was when i thought of Chuck > and felt in my heart that here is a

few months-old SY who is > capable of achieving a state that Shri Mataji wants us to attain:> > When asked who was the greatest in the Kingdom of God, Jesus > answered, "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like > children, you will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Whoever > becomes humble like this child is the greatest in the Kingdom of > Heaven. Whoever welcomes one such child in My name welcomes Me." > [Mt. 18:1-3]> > > with love and season's greetings,> > > > jagbir>Bonjour ,Today my father questioned me again on what happened when I asked Shri Mataji to give me some of her goodness . He asked me if I put my hands over my head and body because my hands were feeling cold , I answered no , it was because I was actually putting the goodness She gave me all over my body . My dad asked me to write my experience in my own

words onto the forum so that I can correct his misunderstanding …My dad was sleeping when I woke him up at 12:30 AM to tell him what happened yesterday morning . He was probably half-asleep like he is a heavy sleeper , and maybe because I whispered too softly he couldn't really hear what I was trying to say . It happened like this … A few days ago I went to meditate and after when I was finished meditating I stood up in front of Shri Mataji's photo my eyes open , I asked her to please give me some of her goodness. As soon a I was done asking her my hands were filled with lots and lots of Cool breeze , the amount was unimaginable. She was pouring it on my hands a lot of it. After a while I took my hands and rubbed them softly over my head and body to spread the goodness over me … Then I was so shocked I stood there speechless looking at my hands for quite a while. I then rubbed my hands together and thanked Shri Mataji

repeating a few times over and over and then went to bed thinking of the feeling of the Cool breeze . Well now at least you all understand what I was trying to explain .This is my first time writing on the forum . I am now eleven years old and started meditating as soon as I started walking , at the young age of 3 years old . I like to meditate as I get to talk to Shri Mataji . My father reminds me every day how important it is for me to meditate , to stay a " good girl ", to study and to be an educated person. Shri Mataji , Shri Ganesha , Shri Jesus , Shri Krishna , Shri Shiva are all true and that I have met them . I clearly remember when I was small every week they used to have a small Sahaja Yogi's gathering … But as soon as my dad started explaining on the internet whatever happened to Kash , Arwin and me there were no more , not until now . Most of the people don't believe what my dad is trying to explain on the

internet , 99% of the Sahaja Yogi's are against us , why ? I have no idea why is that . I understand it is hard to believe because if a little girl told me the same thing I wouldn't really believe it unless she has a lot of proof or I have seen it happen . But my dad has every piece of proof all of you need ! What is there not to believe !My brother Shahwin has just told me that people don't believe what we are trying to prove and that they think that we are " possessed " !!! POSSESSED !?!? Just because Kash , Arwin and me can see Shri Mataji or any other Yogi that doesn't mean that we are possessed . I am just a normal girl , happy little girl who still loves Spongebob . All my friends think I am normal and anyways if I were possessed I don't even think I would have any friendsI don't understand why people do not believe us , my dad is just writing down what we experienced onto the internet so people can see and

BELIEVE. Why would people call us possessed ? I am normal ! What is there not to believe? Why do some people hate us ? My brother Shahwin has said to my dad if people hate us , at least have a reason to hate us so we can think " Yeah , maybe we are like that " . But if you have no reason to hate then , WHAT IS THE POINT?Right now I'm too young to do anything for the world but when I'm older I'll help , and when my father will be gone to heaven I'll join him after a while . This isn't the only life there is … Earth is just a temporary place to live . The Last Judgment is taking place , be good , lead a joyous life , then after when you die you'll go to heaven and it's a much better life up there . The spirit world exists . Believe in God … To all people around the world ,Lalita

Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping