IndiaDivine.org

Shri PamamShaitanya shall solve all problems!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Shri Mataji!

Dear brothers and sisters,

By the Grace of the Mother I got an idea!

In this group there are many brothers and sisters trying to play their part in the Vision of Our Holliest Mother and announce the Good News as the prophets of the Adi Shakti.However,I think this endavour could be dramatically assisted if we empolyed the great power of Nirvichara collectively in the following way:we could arrange a time (or not arrange a time at all!) when the willing members of this group lit a candle before Our Mother,do Namaskar,raise Kundalini and give bandan(optionallly) and then pray to Our Mother that She works through us while we meditate in order to bring the Whole World to Her Holy Lotus Feet. We could also pray that She cures us,Her Children, on all levels so that we become better instruments for Her as Shri ParamChaitanya to work for the salvation of the World!What do you think?

Love,

Your brother

P.S.If any borther or sister is willing,kindly check my vibrations and let me know what you feel.I am going throiugh many difficulties this time.But,after all,She is Mahamaya!Jaya Shri Mataji!