IndiaDivine.org

need for doc. for heart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Shri Mataji Shri Mataji has never advised not to go to the doctor. Even at Sahajayoga International health and Research Centre at CBD Belapur they ask you to go to the doctor along with Sahaj clearance methods and meditation. Shri Mataji too takes medicines just to tell us that there is nothing wrong. Medicine is not poison or anti sahaj. On the other hand any good nutritious food in excess may be harmful. The main point is to bring your body in balance by various methods. Medicine, yoga, fasting, pranayam and other things. So long you dont go to a wrong guru, Tantrik or any antisahaja person it is Ok. Lets take an example. If the Frying pan is on the Gas which is burning and the pan gets hot, you can cool the pan in two ways. Close the gas and stop the fire or move the pan away from the fire. 2nd option is to

put cold water on the pan. But if you put the cold water on the pan without removing the pan from fire, it will cool down for some time and then due to the burning stove, it will again heat up. Here the analogy is that Our body is the pan and the imbalance in the chakras is the fire. So the body gets sick due to the imbalance in the roots, here assume the pan has become hot. So you give the medicines, meaning putting cold water on the pan. You get some relief meaning the pan has become cold. But the roots are still not cured meaning the pan is still on fire. So you get sick again i.e the pan has become hot again. Again you put water. ie take medicines. The cycle goes on. Like in chronic sickness. There is nothing wrong in putting water to cool the pan. But in addition to it heat has to be put

off. Once the pan is cooled down and the heat put off, you dont need water to be poured again. Similarly when you take the medicines while simultaneously doing sahajayoga meditation and clearances, eventually you will stop taking the medicines. But on the other hand you do clearance techniques and cannot do meditation, the techniques by itself are not going to cure you. Then you would say Sahajayoga is no good. It did not cure you. It claims all nonsense. This situation would not be ideal for you or for sahajayoga. That time the doctors or Shri Mataji would say they did not stop anyone from going to doctors. Sahajayoga is not done to cure oneself. Otherwise it would become a moneymaking organisation curing people for money and people would come to sahajayoga as they go to doctors and once you get cured leave sahajayoga as you would leave your doctor.

But if you do sahajayoga, as a byproduct you get good health and riddance from all sorts of negativities. Jai Shri Mataji yaski wath <wordswar wrote: JSM Jagbir thanks for yr words. actually im unable to digest the idea for seeing doc for the left of my heart. not coz im careless or so. Certainly its related to my progress in meditation.or in other way its 'Adishakti' that is manifesting its power , so i feel. Coz while writing this mail im certainly convinced that there is nothing to worried for this.i also feel that amidst all wordly affairs there is something that is taking care

of not only me but we all SY. SO WHERE IS NEED TO GO TO doc. It may be also my negative 'karmas' accumulated during the earlier phase of life that is before i b'come SY, or it may be cleaning some ba tantrik influnces over me so i feel a sort of opening up a layer of uotings in my left cycle. tel me by your vibration how you feel abt all this. But im not goin to see any doc.certainly not. JSM saurabh india jagbir singh <adishakti_org wrote: Dear Yaksi,i will agree too with Carol because i am talking about the subtle centre heart, not the physical left heart. If you have problems with the left heart then it wil be advisable to see a doctor and be on the safe

side.regards,jagbir , "danny weaver" <cdweaver32@h...> wrote:>> Dear Yaski,> > Should not take chances with heart things and see a doctor to be safe, THEN > again work with meditations, make sure first you do not have a medical > situation going on, so that you do not become gravely ill, before getting to > Dr. always better to check with heart things. Go from there later. Tightness > you spoke of before ( as you must know) is one sign to not play around with. > It can also be anxiety, and stress and Holidays are stresful, may only be in > that line.> > Carol Ann> > PS meditation can be helpful of ocourse but lets be resonable too. Anxiety > can do alot and you should not let the signs go by without a check further > in the matter. I do not play games with

peoples lives. Prayer works but we > all need other intervention to be safe.> > > >yaski wath <wordswar>> > > > > >Re: Heart chakra> >Tue, 27 Dec 2005 09:49:40 +0000 (GMT)> >> >JSM> > While in meditation i feel that around my heart there are some > >theads in forms of currents flow IN ALL 3 DIRECTIONS. . Also a sort of mild > >movement as if something opening the upper lining of my heart. But all this > >gives good feelings ultimately. can any one giude me more> > JSM> > SAURABH> >> >Max Zorin <kolobos281@h...> wrote:> > Fellow yogis>

>> >Over the past week I have been experiencing feelings of tightness in my> >chest and sensations of feeling anxious. I understand that this is a> >catch with the heart chakra. I've tried candle treatment and breathing> >exercises (those where you breath in and out deeply with the hand on> >the heart and those where you breath in, hold your breath and than> >exhale). These have helped. Does anyone know of any further treatments> >for the heart chakra or pherhaps some other breathing exercises I have> >not yet tried.> >> >Max> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >