IndiaDivine.org

Christianity and Sahaja Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Shri Mataji!Dear borthers,sisters,Carol and all ,

I am about to talk a little about the Christian Religion,especially Orthodoxy, in relation with Sahja Yoga and Mother's Divinity.Please,take into consideration that I have been raised as an Orthodox Christian.

As a young child, I studied the Orthodox Christiantity (OC) on both theological(dogmas) and practical (rituals,prayer etc.) as described by the sa called Fathers of the Church and ,also, the saints and prophets.I was in a search for the Truth and that search made me deply study Christianity.I am about to talk about "texts","official documents" but not on the behaviour of the followers of OC,their works,personal opinions etc.Just the "official" staff.

To start with , Jesus' messege of Love,Altruism,Innocence,Forgivness,Salvation and the Kingdom of Heaven seemed to me from the very beggining to be very very deep and true.It was very clear to me that Jesus was beyond doupts the Son of God,One to be respected and worshiped.Still,my quest forced me to search for more.

When I first encoutered Sahaja Yoga and took my Self Realisation, I felt truly divine experiences,things I had never felt nor imagined that would happen.I felt from the ery first times I meditated that trememndous changes were taking place in my body,emotions,thoguhts,behaviour etc.Others noticed many good changes on me too.But,I was not told who Shri Mataji really is.So, I was a little bothered to use Her Photograph, offer incense etc.Still,Sahaja Yoga seemed to be very powerful and real,so I kept on.Soon, I have been feeling my lips magnetised by Mother's Photograph.I have been frequently feeling about kissing Her photo as a sign of respect,just like OC venerating the pictures of the Saints.Without knowing Who She is, I resisted that feeling.In short,after some incidents in my life,some months after I started Sahaja Yoga I realised the Divinity of Shri Mataji.(Thanks Mother)After studying more the teachings of the Mother,and also the scriptures of different prophets,I found out not only great similarities,but also many "proofs" of Mother's Divinity and the true importance of Sahaja Yoga.I will focus more on the Bible in this letter, as also in some OC Saints' texts.

a)Jesus' teaches on Innonce when He says that we ned to approach the Kingdom of God like children and asks His Dsciplines to allow the children to Him(According to Sahaja Yoga, He is the incarnation of God as Innocence)

b)He says He is the Alpha and the Omega.Science has found out that the electrons of Carbon,the base of life, according to Quantomechanics, move in some kind of orb that when seen from an angle have the shape of A,the Omega,the Swastika.

c)He said He didn't give us the whole truth.So, we must hear from another Incarnation the rest.

d)It is said in the Bible that if a spirit doesn't confess the name of Jesus,it is from the devil.Shri Mataji is the ONLY spiritual teacher of this era that not only confesses the name of Jesus Christ,but Praises and Adores Him!It is impossible,according to the Christian Holy Scriptures,for Her to be of evil nature.

Also,Shri Mohamed says that ONLY the Son of the Virgin has the Power to exorcise Evil .So,He is guided by the Holy Ghost ,too.

e)He promised the Comforter who shall give us the power and the knowledge.

f)In Old testaments,in Genesis ,plural is used when it says "we created ......" etc.So,many deities created the world,not one.....

There are many many more proofs, not to mention the "Apocrypha".

Also,the Orthodox mystics,those at the Holy Mountain (In Greece) and other monastries, have desribed the mystic Union with God(Yoga) in the following ways:

1)God is in the silence

2)Being in the present is important

3)Constant repetion of a prayer with Jesus' name(Which is reagarded as Holy in Sahaja Yoga) is used.

These to name a few.But,most OC know nothing about the Esoteric,Mystic part of OC.

Your comments are more than welcome.To end,I ask humbly the Mother to forgive me for my mistakes and you if I ,in any case, made a mistake against you.

May God's love fill our heartsAmen