IndiaDivine.org

Some questions - with apologies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Jagbirji, Jai Shri Mataji! I used to be a member of your group earlier, but it seems I have lost my account due to my inability to access it. This is mainly due to my professional demands. I am surrently stationed at Tirpur in south india, the hub of the textile industry in south india. I have travelled extensively in south east asia, and the constant flying has caused me to be away from collectives for about a year now. Suddenly there are questions in my head that i cannot find answers for, and i am hoping that you or the other members will be able to help with. I have been in sahaja yoga for over five years now and i meditate and footsoak daily, even though i am almost completely out of contact with other yogis now. I am now beginning to dount a lot of things and i need serious help and reassurance. When i meditate, or even otherwise, i feel

vibrations on my hands and my head is cool. There used to be a heavy pressure under the top of the head, but that has now transformed into a heavy feeling on top of it now....for almost 24 hrs a day. Whether i drive, or im in a meeting, my attention is always drawn to the top. I have always presumed this is the kundalini. Today, i am questioning this. I have been reading a lot, about different paths. I used to be aquainted with other healing techniques too earlier, and in the past five years have even met buddhists, indian fakirs (the serious ones), a lot of so called tantrics with mystical powers, astrologers with phenomenal powers of predictions and a whole gamut of other people. Unlike other yogis, in the past year, i have resisted the urge to talk about SY and that it is the only way. I felt guilty at first, but i wanted not to judge. The only discernable difference at the end of prolonged religious discussions i felt was a) I am the spirit b) Shri

mataji is adishakti ...but then, i think i am spirit becuase i am able to pull my attention inside, and shri mataji told me i am the spirit. Also shri mataji told is she is adishakti, thats why i think she is. I have been reading many articles on the internet. This 'blossoming' feeling on the head is common to many paths. Just today i typed many searches on the internet, i found one by a chinese master, and another caleed a 'NEW energy system'. Both talk of this phenomenon. As far as kundalini experiences are concerned, i only read that she feels like a serpent. I dont feel any seprent. I cannot even feel the rise of the kundalini, i just feel it as sahasrar. Am i still due to have a kundalini experience, or is this it? It is very different from what this GOPI KRISHNA wrote of. Yes, i know he took it up on an unprepared body and through a wrong channel, but it still felt like a bulky serpent. The second question

is...are we SY's really really protected? HAve you or anyone else gotten into a brawl after SY? I just did this week. A proper fist fight with a rogue. I still get cheated of my money very often too. I dont feel particualry taken care of either. I knew of many SY's who are in financial doldrums, and have been that way for some sustained period of time. Shri mataji once said birds dont have insurance, why are you getting yourself insured. I held back from taking a policy then, ...but i realise now, when things get tough...i will needbackup money. Third. Are we going overboard calling things miracles? I just read a recent post about someone with 67 points applying for immigration..and the points got reduced and he called it a miracle thanks to shri mataji???? About 175,000 immigrations applications went in along with his. And they all got the benefit of shri matajis miracle??? I wanted to apply this year, but apparently the waiting time is has gone

sky high becuase of the low qualifying points. I get 77 points otherwise, but my high points are of no use becuase rajn batra took the first miracle which made my waiting number go through the roof!! Fourth. How much miracle heling is really happening. Arent we SY's falling ill like regular people? I was on a 21 day antibiotic course in december. I recall enough SY's at the pujas with coughs and colds. What other illnesses there are, i dont know. Im just losing faith in all this. In a sense im happy to be away from the strait jacket collectives. One man told me not to wear black. He said it is a negative colour. Just then i read a speech on the niramilte forum, she said 'now we have seen that black is not a spiritual colour'....the speech did not record what incident happened to prove it. In fact the speeches are mostly about general things. The techniques are not on any speeches. It took three years for me to find out

even the most basic techinques. Why is it such a big secret? As for the vibrations, they still dont tell me anything conclusively. I read on one website..valaya i think, that if i am lost i can ask for directions from the vibrations. They will even tell me the left or right direction. I have never gone anywhere close to getting such information from the vibrations. I have also gone beyond the point of blaming my own depth. I have been dedicated in my search, as dedicated as my desire power allows me to be. Perhaps the yogis here can check my vibrations and tell me if i am wrong. Please, please forgive me if i have offended anyone by posting this. I believe in god almighty. I believe in shri mataji too. My life has changed a lot since Sy, i admit. I have never had the chance to be in her company or to speak with her though. Best regards, Ravindran

Bring words and photos together (easily) with PhotoMail - it's free and works with Mail.

Dear Ravindran Jai Shri Mataji Sahajayogi is the one who is surrendered to Shri Mataji with full heart and accepts whatever comes his or her way as a prasad. Surrender the thoughts first, all questions and try to enter the realm of thoughtless awareness. It is difficult and at the same time easy too. In olden days a yogi was the one who was detached from worldly issues and attached or trying to attach to God Almighty. Very few got their realisation. Many seekers who seriously tried to get connected and could not get their realisation are in these present times getting the reward of their efforts now effortlessly. Getting Self realisation is the greatest wealth of all, the rarest diamond, the most precious one. All other riches, comfort of the world combined togeather could not come near it. It is that Amrit which the devas and Asuras fought to achieve during

Amrit Manthan. At that time of Amrit Manthan even the asuras paid no attention to the range of wealth that came out before the amrit. They discarded it all as they knew that the wealth and riches was nothing compared to the Amrit they were looking for. We have got that Amrit now and we only have to realise that. Once we realise what we have got, we wont have any desires left and will start enjoying life the way it comes instead of getting dejected as we may expect too much just for the sake of it. A yogi does not need anything. He is trupt, santusht, and in tune with cosmic vibrations, enjoying being one with the divine. When the person who is in such a state things start working out for him every moment and is truly protected from all things negative to him. It is by nature that the dynamic magnetic energy that is created attracts all things good to it and repels all that is negative. Thus ill health, poverty, tensions,

stress as also negative people everything gets out of your system and away from you. This is the fact. Sahajayoga is not being ritualistic in saltwater and other rituals. It is being in meditative moment 24 hrs a day. I know many sahajayogis doing saltwater treatment everyday religiously to the point of ritualistic. From outside they are very good sahajayogis, but from inside they are not. Such people who are not actually connected can be in the midst of many problems, sometimes serious. So when we ask how is it that XYZ sahajayogi is in problem, we know the answer now. I am sure that No Sahajayogi, a true one will have any problem ever. As for the Karma theory, all our karmas are stored in left channel and they get dissolved the moment Kundalini crosses Agnya chakra, where lies Shri Jesus Christ who forgives us our bad karmas if any. When we enter the realm of Sahastrar, we do not have any problems, desires,

hatred, doubts, anger. We are in bliss and we just want to enjoy the moment. It is that state which is called Sat-chit-anand. Jai Shri Mataji Ravindran Nair <ravindran_nair2005 wrote: Dear Jagbirji, Jai Shri Mataji! I used to be a member of your group earlier, but it seems I have lost my account due to my inability to access it. This is mainly due to my professional demands. I am surrently stationed at Tirpur in south india, the hub of the textile industry in south india. I have travelled extensively in south east asia, and the constant flying has caused me to be away from collectives for about a year now. Suddenly there are questions in my head that i

cannot find answers for, and i am hoping that you or the other members will be able to help with. I have been in sahaja yoga for over five years now and i meditate and footsoak daily, even though i am almost completely out of contact with other yogis now. I am now beginning to dount a lot of things and i need serious help and reassurance. When i meditate, or even otherwise, i feel vibrations on my hands and my head is cool. There used to be a heavy pressure under the top of the head, but that has now transformed into a heavy feeling on top of it now....for almost 24 hrs a day. Whether i drive, or im in a meeting, my attention is always drawn to the top. I have always presumed this is the kundalini. Today, i am questioning this. I have been reading a lot, about different paths. I used to be aquainted with other healing techniques too earlier, and in the past five years have even met buddhists, indian fakirs (the serious ones), a lot of so called

tantrics with mystical powers, astrologers with phenomenal powers of predictions and a whole gamut of other people. Unlike other yogis, in the past year, i have resisted the urge to talk about SY and that it is the only way. I felt guilty at first, but i wanted not to judge. The only discernable difference at the end of prolonged religious discussions i felt was a) I am the spirit b) Shri mataji is adishakti ...but then, i think i am spirit becuase i am able to pull my attention inside, and shri mataji told me i am the spirit. Also shri mataji told is she is adishakti, thats why i think she is. I have been reading many articles on the internet. This 'blossoming' feeling on the head is common to many paths. Just today i typed many searches on the internet, i found one by a chinese master, and another caleed a 'NEW energy system'. Both talk of this phenomenon. As far as kundalini experiences are concerned, i only read that she feels like a serpent.

I dont feel any seprent. I cannot even feel the rise of the kundalini, i just feel it as sahasrar. Am i still due to have a kundalini experience, or is this it? It is very different from what this GOPI KRISHNA wrote of. Yes, i know he took it up on an unprepared body and through a wrong channel, but it still felt like a bulky serpent. The second question is...are we SY's really really protected? HAve you or anyone else gotten into a brawl after SY? I just did this week. A proper fist fight with a rogue. I still get cheated of my money very often too. I dont feel particualry taken care of either. I knew of many SY's who are in financial doldrums, and have been that way for some sustained period of time. Shri mataji once said birds dont have insurance, why are you getting yourself insured. I held back from taking a policy then, ...but i realise now, when things get tough...i will needbackup money. Third. Are we going

overboard calling things miracles? I just read a recent post about someone with 67 points applying for immigration..and the points got reduced and he called it a miracle thanks to shri mataji???? About 175,000 immigrations applications went in along with his. And they all got the benefit of shri matajis miracle??? I wanted to apply this year, but apparently the waiting time is has gone sky high becuase of the low qualifying points. I get 77 points otherwise, but my high points are of no use becuase rajn batra took the first miracle which made my waiting number go through the roof!! Fourth. How much miracle heling is really happening. Arent we SY's falling ill like regular people? I was on a 21 day antibiotic course in december. I recall enough SY's at the pujas with coughs and colds. What other illnesses there are, i dont know. Im just losing faith in all this. In a sense im happy to be away from the strait jacket

collectives. One man told me not to wear black. He said it is a negative colour. Just then i read a speech on the niramilte forum, she said 'now we have seen that black is not a spiritual colour'....the speech did not record what incident happened to prove it. In fact the speeches are mostly about general things. The techniques are not on any speeches. It took three years for me to find out even the most basic techinques. Why is it such a big secret? As for the vibrations, they still dont tell me anything conclusively. I read on one website..valaya i think, that if i am lost i can ask for directions from the vibrations. They will even tell me the left or right direction. I have never gone anywhere close to getting such information from the vibrations. I have also gone beyond the point of blaming my own depth. I have been dedicated in my search, as dedicated as my desire power allows me to be. Perhaps the yogis here can check my vibrations and tell me

if i am wrong. Please, please forgive me if i have offended anyone by posting this. I believe in god almighty. I believe in shri mataji too. My life has changed a lot since Sy, i admit. I have never had the chance to be in her company or to speak with her though. Best regards, Ravindran Bring words and photos together (easily) withPhotoMail - it's free and works with Mail.

With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Mail.

, Ravindran Nair

<ravindran_nair2005> wrote:

>

> Dear Jagbirji,

>

> Jai Shri Mataji!

>

> I used to be a member of your group earlier, but it seems I have

> lost my account due to my inability to access it. This is

> mainly due to my professional demands. I am surrently stationed at

> Tirpur in south india, the hub of the textile industry in south

> india. I have travelled extensively in south east asia, and the

> constant flying has caused me to be away from collectives for

> about a year now.

>

You are never alone Ravindran. The Shakti goes wherever you go, sees

what you see, hears what you hear and so on. She is all you need.

And once you are convinced " Aham Brahmasmi " , " I am the Brahman " you

will never crave for any collective.

> Suddenly there are questions in my head that i cannot find

> answers for, and i am hoping that you or the other members will be

> able to help with. I have been in sahaja yoga for over five years

> now and i meditate and footsoak daily, even though i am almost

> completely out of contact with other yogis now. I am now beginning

> to dount a lot of things and i need serious help and reassurance.

> When i meditate, or even otherwise, i feel vibrations on my hands

> and my head is cool. There used to be a heavy pressure under the

> top of the head, but that has now transformed into a heavy feeling

> on top of it now....for almost 24 hrs a day. Whether i drive, or

> im in a meeting, my attention is always drawn to the top. I have

> always presumed this is the kundalini.

>

Stop footsoaking. Reduce you attention on Sahasrara. Enjoy the best

of nature like watching the the sunrise ........ or National

Geography documentary. Embrace and feel the pain and poverty of

hundreds of millions. Just take a break from normal routine.

> Today, i am questioning this. I have been reading a lot, about

> different paths. I used to be aquainted with other healing

> techniques too earlier, and in the past five years have even met

> buddhists, indian fakirs (the serious ones), a lot of so called

> tantrics with mystical powers, astrologers with phenomenal powers

> of predictions and a whole gamut of other people. Unlike other

> yogis, in the past year, i have resisted the urge to talk about SY

> and that it is the only way. I felt guilty at first, but i wanted

> not to judge. The only discernable difference at the end of

> prolonged religious discussions i felt was a) I am the spirit b)

> Shri mataji is adishakti ...but then, i think i am spirit becuase

> i am able to pull my attention inside, and shri mataji told me i

> am the spirit. Also shri mataji told is she is adishakti, thats

> why i think she is.

>

Do not mix other paths with the Divine Message of the Adi Shakti. If

you are seeking heaven why consult those who are still on Earth?

Moreover, if you have the Adi Shakti for a guru why the need to

learn from those still whirling in the wheel of rebirth?

> I have been reading many articles on the internet.

> This 'blossoming' feeling on the head is common to many paths.

> Just today i typed many searches on the internet, i found one by a

> chinese master, and another caleed a 'NEW energy system'. Both

> talk of this phenomenon. As far as kundalini experiences are

> concerned, i only read that she feels like a serpent. I dont feel

> any seprent. I cannot even feel the rise of the kundalini, i just

> feel it as sahasrar. Am i still due to have a kundalini

> experience, or is this it? It is very different from what this

> GOPI KRISHNA wrote of. Yes, i know he took it up on an unprepared

> body and through a wrong channel, but it still felt like a bulky

> serpent.

>

My son Arwinder described one of his experience when he was just

five:

On the morning of November 18, 1996, at about 7:35 a.m. Kash's

father was asking him about his unique dream about Shri Mataji and

putting the information into the computer. Kash's younger six-year-

old son Arwinder, who was meditating nearby, suddenly opened his

eyes and told his father that something yellowish had moved like a

snake from his Mooladhara Chakra right up to the top of his head. He

explained with hand gestures how it had snaked its way up, and was

sure that it was in the form of a snake. Arwinder added that it was

also very powerful as a flash of white lightning came out of his

eyes when it reached the Sahasrara! He also added that he also saw

different colors — red, yellow, green, blue — like " rainbow colors, "

one after another. (Probably he saw the different colors of the

chakras.)

When Arwinder first told that he saw " something yellowish moving

like a snake " he was questioned a few times to confirm the color as

the father had not read or heard from any source the actual color of

the kundalini. The quote below is from the book Kundalini Tantra,

which was borrowed from a graduate of the Bihar School of Yoga

(Sahaja Yogi Alok Kumar Gupta) on January 1, 1997 i.e., after the

above incident.

" In the traditional descriptions of kundalini awakening, it is said

the kundalini resides in Mooladhara in the form of a coiled snake

and when the snake awakens it uncoils and shoots up through Sushumna

(the psychic passage in the center of the spinal cord), opening the

other chakras as it goes. (See Sir John Woodroffe's The Serpent

Power.) Brahmachari Swami Vyasdev, in his book Science of the Soul,

describes the awakening of kundalini in the following way: " Sadhakas

have seen the Sushumna in the form of a luminous rod or pillar, a

golden yellow snake, or sometimes as a shining black snake about ten

inches long with blood red eyes like smoldering charcoal, the front

part of the tongue vibrating and shining like lightning, ascending

the spinal column. " "

Swami S. Saraswati, Kundalini Tantra

(S. Satyananda Saraswati, Kundalini Tantra, Bihar School of Yoga,

1984, p. 10.)

Ravindran, i too dont feel any seprent. i too cannot even feel the

rise of the kundalini, i also just feel it as sahasrara. i am very

satisfied that i feel cool breeze because that matters most, not

feeling the Kundalini serpent. i do not need all this just to

convince myself.

> The second question is...are we SY's really really protected?

> HAve you or anyone else gotten into a brawl after SY? I just did

> this week. A proper fist fight with a rogue. I still get cheated

> of my money very often too. I dont feel particualry taken care of

> either. I knew of many SY's who are in financial doldrums, and

> have been that way for some sustained period of time. Shri mataji

> once said birds dont have insurance, why are you getting yourself

> insured. I held back from taking a policy then, ...but i realise

> now, when things get tough...i will needbackup money.

>

i too have had similar problems but not a fight. If someone wants to

beat me up i will just let him. i have taken insurance for mortgage

purposes. But i have no other policy and have rejected offers. You

are free to use your discretion if circumstances/peace of mind

demands so.

> Third. Are we going overboard calling things miracles? I just

> read a recent post about someone with 67 points applying for

> immigration..and the points got reduced and he called it a miracle

> thanks to shri mataji???? About 175,000 immigrations applications

> went in along with his. And they all got the benefit of shri

> matajis miracle??? I wanted to apply this year, but apparently the

> waiting time is has gone sky high becuase of the low qualifying

> points. I get 77 points otherwise, but my high points are of no

> use becuase rajn batra took the first miracle which made my

> waiting number go through the roof!!

>

Perhaps it is not really a miracle but good fortune.

> Fourth. How much miracle heling is really happening. Arent we

> SY's falling ill like regular people? I was on a 21 day antibiotic

> course in december. I recall enough SY's at the pujas with coughs

> and colds. What other illnesses there are, i dont know. Im just

> losing faith in all this.

>

With all the footsoaking, mantras, matkas, chilly/lemon treatments

and what not SYs should be in the pink of health. For me most are

just a bunch of conditioned folks doing mechanical rituals. Joining

them will only infect you with what ails them.

SYs have turned Sahaja Yoga into a health and stress management

club. i am disgusted with their dishonesty. They are now reaping

what has been sowed.

Learn to leave everything to the Shakti within. Stop all mechanical

rituals. In fact stop all external rituals and depend entire on the

Mother Kundalini to heal. It will work better than all the

treatments and rituals combined.

> In a sense im happy to be away from the strait jacket

> collectives. One man told me not to wear black. He said it is a

> negative colour. Just then i read a speech on the niramilte forum,

> she said 'now we have seen that black is not a spiritual

> colour'....the speech did not record what incident happened to

> prove it. In fact the speeches are mostly about general things.

> The techniques are not on any speeches. It took three years for me

> to find out even the most basic techinques. Why is it such a big

> secret?

>

Most SYs are in kindergarten. Their teachers are Grade One

graduates. That is why it takes three years to learn the most basic

techniques. Multiply that with the numbers of years it will take to

know " Aham Brahmasmi " ( " I am the Brahman " ) and you will realize a

few centuries are necessary.

> As for the vibrations, they still dont tell me anything

> conclusively. I read on one website..valaya i think, that if i am

> lost i can ask for directions from the vibrations. They will even

> tell me the left or right direction. I have never gone anywhere

> close to getting such information from the vibrations. I have also

> gone beyond the point of blaming my own depth. I have been

> dedicated in my search, as dedicated as my desire power allows me

> to be. Perhaps the yogis here can check my vibrations and tell me

> if i am wrong.

>

In kindergarten you hear many stories about Santa Claus, and become

excited when Christmas approaches. You will not believe if i say one

day you will mature and realize it is just fantasy. Vibrations are

in a way a curse, the weapon of choice used by the Inquisytion to

demonize and excommunicate those they fear.

If you want to advance then start realizing that the vibrations

(cool breeze) are evidence that you are taking part in the Last

Judgment and Resurrection. But all this is Grade Five knowledge. It

is still a long way before university where you will finally confirm

that you are indeed " Aham Brahmasmi " ( " I am the Brahman " ).

But how come vibrations do not tell SYs where Standard Two is? The

only reason i can think of is that for them vibrations are the toys

that Santa Claus will bring. Ravindran, do you think Santa Claus

uses vibrations to find the right directions?

> Please, please forgive me if i have offended anyone by posting

> this. I believe in god almighty. I believe in shri mataji too. My

> life has changed a lot since Sy, i admit. I have never had the

> chance to be in her company or to speak with her though.

>

Thanks for the honesty Ravindran. You need not see Her if you

believe She exists in your Sahasrara. In fact you will advance much

further once this faith is established. Unlike many, you will never

shed a tear when Shri Mataji attains Mahasamadhi. So mature

spiritually while She is still here on Earth. And quit kindergarten

and learn to be your own master.

jagbir

Hello All,

Jai Shri Mataji,

Sorry , i was away on tour...so couldnot take part in

group...

anyway,

what we all have read below is one of the best FAQ on

practical questions.( Jagbir has given fantastic

answers)... to add, i am narrating my experience

below.

Even i am also doing meditation for the last 5 year..

and sometime feel dejected...and earlier i used to be

disturbed by such feelings ..but now what i do... is

counter attack on such type of negative

feelings...ie..whenever thoughts like " is SY the

correct path... am i on right path ? ..shall i stop

meditating...etc " ...comes in my mind ... what i do is

i sit more and more in puja and meditation and foot

soaking....listen more to bhajan..and in 1 or 2 days

...i am again on track.

This is what i am doing... i dont know whether it is

correct or wrong.. but it works for me.

About protection, What Jagbir has written is good. But

i really belive from my inner heart that SY are

always protected... i can make you count the incidence

when i am protected by Sh. Mataji, just like a child

is given the safe passage to walk thru by HER MOTHER.

But I have noticed that some SY's hyperbole the small-

small co-incidence and boast it in front of

others...as if they are the only one with whom

everything goes just fine ...like...

if train comes on right time, if petrol in scotter is

exhausted in front of petrol pump, or if u hv a flat

tyre in front of mechnic shop...etc...or if they have

150 bucks and they went to market to purchase a SURF

EXCEL and it cost 150... etc..the list is never

ending...

Dont bother about such type of people narrating the

stories..

Ravindran, your immigration case will be solved w/o

any issues...that will be the blessings.

I hope i have not made the things more complicated...

Thanks

Jai Shri Mataji.

Ajay.

--- jagbir singh <adishakti_org wrote:

> ,

> Ravindran Nair

> <ravindran_nair2005> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Jagbirji,

> >

> > Jai Shri Mataji!

> >

> > I used to be a member of your group earlier, but

> it seems I have

> > lost my account due to my inability to

> access it. This is

> > mainly due to my professional demands. I am

> surrently stationed at

> > Tirpur in south india, the hub of the textile

> industry in south

> > india. I have travelled extensively in south east

> asia, and the

> > constant flying has caused me to be away from

> collectives for

> > about a year now.

> >

>

> You are never alone Ravindran. The Shakti goes

> wherever you go, sees

> what you see, hears what you hear and so on. She is

> all you need.

> And once you are convinced " Aham Brahmasmi " , " I am

> the Brahman " you

> will never crave for any collective.

>

> > Suddenly there are questions in my head that i

> cannot find

> > answers for, and i am hoping that you or the other

> members will be

> > able to help with. I have been in sahaja yoga for

> over five years

> > now and i meditate and footsoak daily, even though

> i am almost

> > completely out of contact with other yogis now. I

> am now beginning

> > to dount a lot of things and i need serious help

> and reassurance.

> > When i meditate, or even otherwise, i feel

> vibrations on my hands

> > and my head is cool. There used to be a heavy

> pressure under the

> > top of the head, but that has now transformed into

> a heavy feeling

> > on top of it now....for almost 24 hrs a day.

> Whether i drive, or

> > im in a meeting, my attention is always drawn to

> the top. I have

> > always presumed this is the kundalini.

> >

>

> Stop footsoaking. Reduce you attention on Sahasrara.

> Enjoy the best

> of nature like watching the the sunrise ........

> or National

> Geography documentary. Embrace and feel the pain and

> poverty of

> hundreds of millions. Just take a break from normal

> routine.

>

> > Today, i am questioning this. I have been

> reading a lot, about

> > different paths. I used to be aquainted with other

> healing

> > techniques too earlier, and in the past five years

> have even met

> > buddhists, indian fakirs (the serious ones), a lot

> of so called

> > tantrics with mystical powers, astrologers with

> phenomenal powers

> > of predictions and a whole gamut of other people.

> Unlike other

> > yogis, in the past year, i have resisted the urge

> to talk about SY

> > and that it is the only way. I felt guilty at

> first, but i wanted

> > not to judge. The only discernable difference at

> the end of

> > prolonged religious discussions i felt was a) I am

> the spirit b)

> > Shri mataji is adishakti ...but then, i think i am

> spirit becuase

> > i am able to pull my attention inside, and shri