IndiaDivine.org

Yanıt: Dreams

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i think you should make foot salt and you work your back agya. chiranjeevikumars <chiranjeevikumars yazdı: Jai Shri Mataji! I had some dreams last week anybody could help me in the meaning of them?Chiran........Dreams.I 've had 2 dreams lately .First one I was traveling in a subway station(metro).there were alotof people around me,all sad faces.Only me was happy,I could notunderstand.The train passed many stations...but my destination wasright on the end.I looked at the stations map...and I got out when Ithought was the end of line.I was wrong.It was the wrong station.Isaid..wow...now how the hell I get out of here? A train was comingfrom the opposite direction.I said to myself..ok..let me take thisone...then I go back from the main station.So I took that

one.Theproblem was that that particular train was going on a secondaryroute,not for passengers ..but for repairing.So the main engineseparated from the train,and I was left alone in the wagon,travelingat 50 miles/hour.I look ahead on the window?.I could not believe it...there were somepersons right on the track ahead of the wagon..they were not lookingahead,but just chatting,and they were walking right in the middle ofthe tracks.I used my energy,and managed to twist the whole wagonsideways.Then I screamed,,watch out!!!!..the persons listened,andmoved away from the track.I said.wow!!!.that was a close call. Finallythe wagon stopped,and I got out.It was a huge station,way apart frommy destination...it was in the opposite direction.I went out,and startclimbing the stairs...the dream ended.Second dream.I was dead,and my friends decided to bury me.So they duga big hole right in front of their house.Also commanded a nice

shinnycoffin for me.The problem was that I woke up from the dead,I was notdead.But they instead of being happy,were upset for they worked allnight in digging up the hole ,and also payed for the coffin.They werereally upset,so they went into the morgue,picked up another dead bodyand put it in the coffin instead of me,because they were upset of allthe work they have done ,and thought their hard work of digging thehole should be at least rewarded somehow.,,the dream ended. Aydınlan manızı almak istiyorsanız www.sahajayoga.org/turkey adresini ziyaret ediniz. AYDINLANMA gerçek ile ilk karşılaşmadır. JSM!!! esma:)

kullaniyor musunuz?

Istenmeyen postadan biktiniz mi? Istenmeyen postadan en iyi korunma Posta’dahttp://tr.mail.