IndiaDivine.org

Digest Number 1046

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Shri Mataji Everyone :) ,

This is my sincere request to all Sahaj Yogis that give focus on

establishing your thoughless awareness.

I have seen that the group is somehow flooded of silly questions n verifications of facts written in this n that book etc. It

is not helping us in anyway... We are being guided by our intellect and not our own Sprirt!

In thoughtlessness if we ask any question to Shri Mataji,

that question/douby surely gets answered...that I can say out of my personal experience.

Sahaj Meditaiton starts with Thoughless Awareness, and if we are not in that, then we are still stuck in 3-dimensions of

our Ego n Superego.

With Love

Your brother

Saarthak.

On 10 Feb 2006 21:52:44 -0000, <

> wrote:

Dear Saarthak,

Seekers require validation of a belief system. Comparison between

philosophies provides that. Yes Sy's need/desire thoughtless

awareness, but we need a place to explore SY spirituality in company

of others, of same and different cultural backgrounds.

This forum is exactly that, a forum where all can read and post

thoughts and feelings & not be lectured on the " proper " practice of

SY techniques or have other ideas forced on them.

Lets keep this a non-threatening environment to encourage freedom of

thought, because without such freedom there can be no " growth " .

Peter

, Saarthak Vats

<saarthakvats wrote:

>

> Jai Shri Mataji Everyone :) ,

>

> This is my sincere request to all Sahaj

Yogis

> that give focus on establishing your thoughless awareness.

> I have seen that the group is somehow flooded of silly questions n

> verifications of facts written in this n that book etc. It

> is not helping us in anyway... We are being guided by our intellect

and not

> our own Sprirt!

>

> In thoughtlessness if we ask any question to Shri Mataji,

> that question/douby surely gets answered...that I can say out of my

personal

> experience.

> Sahaj Meditaiton starts with Thoughless Awareness, and if we are not

in

> that, then we are still stuck in 3-dimensions of

> our Ego n Superego.

>

> With Love

> Your brother

> Saarthak.

>

>

> On 10 Feb 2006 21:52:44 -0000,

<

> > wrote:

> >

> >

> > There are 2 messages in this issue.

> >

> > Topics in this digest:

> >

> > 1. Re: I must ask the question - the Kalki avataar

> > " jagbir singh " <adishakti_org

> > 2. Re: I must ask the question - the Kalki avataar

> > " jagbir singh " <adishakti_org

> >

>

The same question(s) which have been labelled " silly " by our brother Saarthak have been asked countless times and will be asked countless times at various collectives all over the world. Most SYs on this forum know and agree that we must attain thoughtless awareness.We are all at different phases in our journey to attain thoughtless awareness and ultimately the destination will be the same for all of us only that some arrive earlier than the rest.It should not matter because like climbing a mountain whether you are the first to reach the peak or the last, the view from the peak is still the same.Some are more knowledgable than others about SY and thus we learn from them if they are always using Shree Mataji's teaching without giving a spin to what She said.There is a major difference when a question is asked to consolidate a belief ( " constructive question " ) and that which is asked with the intention to belittle SY. Since this is a forum for SYs and non-SYs who want to know more, questions which helps a seeker get on or focus upon the path of spirituality should always be encouraged. It takes some courage to post a question - everyone of us have experienced that at work, in class etc and the thought that first comes to our mind(in addition to many other thoughts) is " Is it a dumb question?Am i asking the right question?Is it valid? " etc etc

If the questions is a pure desire to know more about Shree Mataji or what She has said about it , it should be treated like a question a child asks of you innocently.Some of the SYs may be living alone and i know from experience that they exists because their country is vast and the number of SYs so few. This SYs will need to meditate 'alone' (when actually we know that we are never alone in the spiritual sense of universal collective - at any one time there are always SY meditating around the world); should have access to as many talks of Shree Mataji in print or audiovisual form and imbibe the teachings. Both of this is achievable and if there are still questions, the natural thing to do is ask another SY bro/sis - there is absolutely no difference if it asked verbally or in print - in fact the answer to the print question will most probably be more responsibly answered because your answer will be subject to scrutiny by others and any errors pointed out. We have all heard absurd things SYs have said and some even have the courage to say that so and so said that they heard Shree Mataji said so when She never said it. You can never run away from what you have written but the spoken word (not recorded) always allows a person a loophole to escape if they are caught out - " No, I never said that " or " No, i actually meant this but was misintreperted " . Questions by members will enable the forum to cover areas that have not been covered . There are a handful of contributors here (just like in the other SY forums) and rather than them just posting what they feel is best for the forum, it is a nice change to have questions which we ourselves could never think about and possibly get the correct answer which we were ignorant about.

RegardsBalwinderOn 2/11/06, tubbsie2 <tubbsie2 wrote:

Dear Saarthak,Seekers require validation of a belief system. Comparison betweenphilosophies provides that. Yes Sy's need/desire thoughtlessawareness, but we need a place to explore SY spirituality in company

of others, of same and different cultural backgrounds.This forum is exactly that, a forum where all can read and postthoughts and feelings & not be lectured on the " proper " practice ofSY techniques or have other ideas forced on them.

Lets keep this a non-threatening environment to encourage freedom ofthought, because without such freedom there can be no " growth " .Peter

, Saarthak Vats<saarthakvats wrote:>> Jai Shri Mataji Everyone :) ,>> This is my sincere request to all Sahaj

Yogis> that give focus on establishing your thoughless awareness.> I have seen that the group is somehow flooded of silly questions n> verifications of facts written in this n that book etc. It

> is not helping us in anyway... We are being guided by our intellectand not> our own Sprirt!>> In thoughtlessness if we ask any question to Shri Mataji,> that question/douby surely gets answered...that I can say out of my

personal> experience.> Sahaj Meditaiton starts with Thoughless Awareness, and if we are notin> that, then we are still stuck in 3-dimensions of> our Ego n Superego.>> With Love

> Your brother> Saarthak.>>> On 10 Feb 2006 21:52:44 -0000, <>

> wrote:> >> >> > There are 2 messages in this issue.> >> > Topics in this digest:> >> > 1. Re: I must ask the question - the Kalki avataar

> > " jagbir singh " <adishakti_org> > 2. Re: I must ask the question - the Kalki avataar> > " jagbir singh " <adishakti_org

> >>