IndiaDivine.org

Kolkata Collectivity

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Shri Mata Ji

I am in need of contact address or contact number of

Kolkata, India Collectivity.

Please let me know, if anyone of you have it.

Thanks & Regards

Vishwa Anurag Saxena

HAVE A NICE DAY

Dear Anurag, Please follow the given link, and you can have addresses of all centres in India. Anshul Pune http://www.sahajayoga.org.in/IndiaCenters.aspanurag saxena <va_saxena wrote: Jai Shri Mata JiI am in need of contact address or contact number ofKolkata, India Collectivity. Please let me know, if anyone of you have it.Thanks & RegardsVishwa Anurag SaxenaHAVE A NICE DAY

Dear Anurag, This is calcutta's main center address SHAH HOUSE P-34, India Exchange Place, Near Lal Bazar, 2nd Floor Kolkata-700001. Every Sunday at 11.am contact add. Haridas Binani: 9830749794 Monish Shah:9433322553. Dr.P.Mukherje:24684957. we hope it will be of some help. With Nirmal Love, Gautam. anshul bansal <anshil_da wrote: Dear Anurag, Please follow the given link, and you can have addresses of all centres in India. Anshul Pune http://www.sahajayoga.org.in/IndiaCenters.aspanurag saxena <va_saxena wrote: Jai Shri Mata JiI am in need of contact address or contact number ofKolkata, India Collectivity. Please let me know, if anyone of you have it.Thanks & RegardsVishwa Anurag SaxenaHAVE A NICE DAY