IndiaDivine.org

need information about the hamsa chakra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai shree mataji Dear chandrashekhar I hope the following link will help you to know more about hamsa chakra http://www.sahajvidya.org/SahajVidya/6_Chakras/2_Hamsa/02_Hamsa_Group_MainFrame.htm sahajavidya is a good site for chakra info. Regards Sambhav com> wrote: Dear friends,i need some information about the hamsa chakra and the divine discrimination quality associated with it.also i had read somewhere that the hamsa chakra corresponds to that part of the brain which is used for the reasoning and analytical process and hence it is important to keep it in balance even from the practical point

of view.hopefully all this information can be incorporated into an article which could be published for the benefit of students.i will keep you posted further on this.warm regards,chandrashekar

Cars NEW - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online search now

Guest guest

thanks sambhav

i will refer to the site

also i need to corelate brain areas and functions to the various

chakras

so any information or leads on this front are most welcome

thanks once again

, Sambhav

<maddy7_maddy7 wrote:

>

> Jai shree mataji

>

> Dear chandrashekhar

> I hope the following link will help you to know more about hamsa

chakra

>

http://www.sahajvidya.org/SahajVidya/6_Chakras/2_Hamsa/02_Hamsa_Group

_MainFrame.htm

> sahajavidya is a good site for chakra info.

>

> Regards

> Sambhav

>

> com> wrote:

> Dear friends,

> i need some information about the hamsa chakra and the divine

> discrimination quality associated with it.

> also i had read somewhere that the hamsa chakra corresponds to

that

> part of the brain which is used for the reasoning and analytical

> process and hence it is important to keep it in balance even from

the

> practical point of view.

> hopefully all this information can be incorporated into an article

> which could be published for the benefit of students.

> i will keep you posted further on this.

>

> warm regards,

> chandrashekar

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

dear chandrashekar To know more about this you can actually talk directly to the sahajayogies in your local sahajayoga center. Well I am attaching two pictures which will help you to know more about the corelation of brain areas with the chakras. one of the photo is an actual sketch created by shree mataji herself. Regards sambhavcsswami <csswami wrote: thanks sambhavi will refer to the sitealso i need to corelate brain areas and functions to the various chakrasso any information or leads on this front are most welcomethanks once again , Sambhav <maddy7_maddy7

wrote:>> Jai shree mataji> > Dear chandrashekhar> I hope the following link will help you to know more about hamsa chakra> http://www.sahajvidya.org/SahajVidya/6_Chakras/2_Hamsa/02_Hamsa_Group_MainFrame.htm> sahajavidya is a good site for chakra info.> > Regards> Sambhav > > com> wrote:> Dear friends,> i need some information about the hamsa chakra and the divine > discrimination quality associated with it.> also i had read somewhere that the hamsa chakra corresponds to that > part of the brain which is used for the reasoning and analytical > process and hence it is important to keep it in balance even from the

> practical point of view.> hopefully all this information can be incorporated into an article > which could be published for the benefit of students.> i will keep you posted further on this.> > warm regards,> chandrashekar > > > > > > > > > > >