IndiaDivine.org

We too can have our Resurrection this Easter....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shubhi and Wife,

Your experience is indeed a miracle and it is the Divine that protects us.

Experiences like you had serve to deepen our faith in the Divine's protection.

i also had a very momentous experience of the protection of the Divine. This was

before i came to Sahaja Yoga.

i was in Nurses Training at the time, and had come home and was going to do my

laundry. My mother's washing machine had temporarily broken down, and i had to

go to a laundromat to do the laundry. At the same time, it was also one of those

rare days, when my father said something to me that absolutely infuriated me.

i remember being quite angry, because i had felt that he had said

something/dealt unjustly with me, which was most unlike his normal self. In that

mood, i arrived at the laundromat.

Somehow, the laundromat was closed, and in my residual anger, the fact that i

could not even do my laundry only further infuriated me. i therefore, exited the

laundromat yard at great speed....not realizing that i was actually heading for

a boundary brick wall.

It was only the same moment, that some force, which felt like a foot putting

their foot on my foot to brake the car and stop its forward motion, that i

actually came to my normal senses, and realized what i was doing.

To my utter incredulity, i found myself approximately three metres from a brick

wall....collision with which.....would definitely have killed me!

Someone (some force) other than me, had stopped the car!

i knew that the Divine had saved me and i repented of my 'blind' rage, and

thanked God and Jesus for saving me from certain death.

i drove away from that laundromat that day....having learned many valuable life

lessons, which i will never forget. But....foremost of these lessons, was the

knowledge of the protection of the Divine.

Today, when Shri Mataji on Earth says that Sahaja Yogis ( " Born of the Spirit "

persons) are protected, i have no doubt whatsoever about that. i know that the

Holy Spirit/Adi Shakti within me, protects me at all times, and that Shri Mataji

on Earth is the reflection of that Holy Spirit within me.

Shri Mataji has come on Earth to introduce us to the Holy Spirit within us. We

all need to meet that Holy Spirit within us, who is our individual Mother. It is

She, the Holy Spirit within...that gives us our Resurrection, which Shri Jesus

also had.

It is now Time for all who wish to have that Resurrection, to have it. That way

we will overcome all obstacles and be protected from all dangers, because we

have become the Spirit. In becoming the Spirit, we are raised to the Kingdom of

Heaven while still in our physical bodies.

This is indeed a great Easter Message, that we too can have our Resurrection.

love and best wishes,

violet

, " nirmala_chaitanya "

<nirmala_chaitanya wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

> Jai Shri Mataji

> It's so vibrant to be in touch with all brothers and sisters with

> their Sahaja experiences. Although it's a bit late,but then as its

> said better to be late than never! by the blessings of our Divine

> Mother i got married this 26th dec in pune with a sahaja yogini. I

> so very much wanted to share so many experiences with you but then

> today was the destined time.After getting married on our way to pune

> airport we met Kalpana didi and she bless us both. Later she also

> interacted with my wife sharing things about Shri Mataji. She told

> that Shri Mataji seems to be much more happy. She said that SHE is

> Mahamaya it's completely upto HER what SHE wants.Its such a pleasure

> to know about our much loved Shri Mataji's day to day talks. After

> reaching to delhi we left for Manali on 30th dec. We had hardly

> covered 3hrs journey we saw a series of accidents for the first time

> in our entire life. After some time we started to sing bhajans. Just

> passing of a few minutes we heard some loud noises of people and

> untill we could do anything our car( icon ) banged with a truck in a

> speed of 100. I came infront banging the front seat,my wife was

> taking name of Shri Mataji unstoppingly and the driver was hit badly

> on mouth and face. Instantly i opened the door of the car and held

> hand of my wife. we were surrounded by loads of people looking at us

> with awe! As we were alive and that too without a single scratch.

>

> Much later my wife told me that on the moment as her head banged on

> the seat,it started to spin and a voice echoed in her head that if

> she faints she's never gonna open her eyes.She felt something very

> heavy passing by the whole scene andshe instantly opened her eyes to

> hold my hand and come out of the car. Later when we moved on from

> the scene place in an auto we saw our big car in a real small size.

> We were SHOCKED.And the condition of the car made us ponder that how

> very much we were protected by Shri Mataji. Undoubtedly SHE saved us

> as we were for sure held closely by HER. As we reached a safe place

> to chill ourselves near kurukshetra we were looking and thinking of

> nearest Sahaja Centre, in a moment itself my cell phone rang and i

> heard a female voice greeting, " JAi Shri Mataji " .And my eyes stucked

> to a sentence written on Nirmalanjali which my wife was holding, " THE

> ONLY POSSESSION YOU HAVE IS YOUR MOTHER. " We were overjoyed and a

> kind of joy flowed within us. She was a elderly Sahajayogini of my

> wife's area Sahaja centre.

> SHRI MATAJI gave us a new birth as any of these 3things could have

> had happened with us but none occoured:-

>

> 1) the truck was standing in the tilted position. had it been

> standing our car would have had gone inside it.

> 2) the engine was on and the fuel was flowing, our car would have

> been in fire.

> 3) if only the driver would have had not taken the car on the side

> of this truck we would have had a head on accident with a coming

> truck.In either ways we would have been dead !!

> But with the blessings of Sakshat Shri Ma we are saved!

> And above all we had our trip to Manali and enjoyed the first

> snowfall of Himachal following day. We take everyday as the blessing

> of Shri Mataji as She has made us learn to live even the granule of

> a moment after this new birth.Hope to hear from you very soon.

> With lots of Nirmal Love and Joy,

> Your brother,

> Shubhi Shantanu

> Swa Shakti Swaroopam, Adi Shakti Roopam,

> Jagat janani Ma, Nirmala nirmalam.

>

Guest guest

Dear Violet, Jai Shri Mataji Thank You for such a lovely Easter message. May we become the fragrant flowers of our beloved Mother so that every nook and corner of Her Divine creation fills in with Love and Joy. Jai Shri Mataji with Nirmal Love shubhi shantanu PS- am Shantanu and my wife's name is shubhi.Violet <violet.tubb wrote: Dear Shubhi and Wife,Your experience is indeed a miracle and it is the Divine that protects us. Experiences like you had serve to deepen our faith in the Divine's protection.i also had a very momentous experience of the protection of the Divine. This was before i came to Sahaja Yoga. i was in Nurses Training at the time, and had come home and was going to do

my laundry. My mother's washing machine had temporarily broken down, and i had to go to a laundromat to do the laundry. At the same time, it was also one of those rare days, when my father said something to me that absolutely infuriated me.i remember being quite angry, because i had felt that he had said something/dealt unjustly with me, which was most unlike his normal self. In that mood, i arrived at the laundromat.Somehow, the laundromat was closed, and in my residual anger, the fact that i could not even do my laundry only further infuriated me. i therefore, exited the laundromat yard at great speed....not realizing that i was actually heading for a boundary brick wall.It was only the same moment, that some force, which felt like a foot putting their foot on my foot to brake the car and stop its forward motion, that i actually came to my normal senses, and realized what i was doing.To my utter incredulity, i found myself approximately

three metres from a brick wall....collision with which.....would definitely have killed me!Someone (some force) other than me, had stopped the car!i knew that the Divine had saved me and i repented of my 'blind' rage, and thanked God and Jesus for saving me from certain death.i drove away from that laundromat that day....having learned many valuable life lessons, which i will never forget. But....foremost of these lessons, was the knowledge of the protection of the Divine.Today, when Shri Mataji on Earth says that Sahaja Yogis ("Born of the Spirit" persons) are protected, i have no doubt whatsoever about that. i know that the Holy Spirit/Adi Shakti within me, protects me at all times, and that Shri Mataji on Earth is the reflection of that Holy Spirit within me.Shri Mataji has come on Earth to introduce us to the Holy Spirit within us. We all need to meet that Holy Spirit within us, who is our individual Mother. It is She, the Holy

Spirit within...that gives us our Resurrection, which Shri Jesus also had. It is now Time for all who wish to have that Resurrection, to have it. That way we will overcome all obstacles and be protected from all dangers, because we have become the Spirit. In becoming the Spirit, we are raised to the Kingdom of Heaven while still in our physical bodies.This is indeed a great Easter Message, that we too can have our Resurrection.love and best wishes,violet , "nirmala_chaitanya" <nirmala_chaitanya wrote:>> > > > > Jai Shri Mataji> It's so vibrant to be in touch with all brothers and sisters with > their Sahaja experiences. Although it's a bit late,but then as its > said better to be late than never! by the blessings of our Divine > Mother i got married this 26th dec in pune with a sahaja yogini. I

> so very much wanted to share so many experiences with you but then > today was the destined time.After getting married on our way to pune > airport we met Kalpana didi and she bless us both. Later she also > interacted with my wife sharing things about Shri Mataji. She told > that Shri Mataji seems to be much more happy. She said that SHE is > Mahamaya it's completely upto HER what SHE wants.Its such a pleasure > to know about our much loved Shri Mataji's day to day talks. After > reaching to delhi we left for Manali on 30th dec. We had hardly > covered 3hrs journey we saw a series of accidents for the first time > in our entire life. After some time we started to sing bhajans. Just > passing of a few minutes we heard some loud noises of people and > untill we could do anything our car( icon ) banged with a truck in a > speed of 100. I came infront banging the front seat,my wife

was > taking name of Shri Mataji unstoppingly and the driver was hit badly > on mouth and face. Instantly i opened the door of the car and held > hand of my wife. we were surrounded by loads of people looking at us > with awe! As we were alive and that too without a single scratch.> > Much later my wife told me that on the moment as her head banged on > the seat,it started to spin and a voice echoed in her head that if > she faints she's never gonna open her eyes.She felt something very > heavy passing by the whole scene andshe instantly opened her eyes to > hold my hand and come out of the car. Later when we moved on from > the scene place in an auto we saw our big car in a real small size. > We were SHOCKED.And the condition of the car made us ponder that how > very much we were protected by Shri Mataji. Undoubtedly SHE saved us > as we were for sure held closely by HER. As

we reached a safe place > to chill ourselves near kurukshetra we were looking and thinking of > nearest Sahaja Centre, in a moment itself my cell phone rang and i > heard a female voice greeting,"JAi Shri Mataji".And my eyes stucked > to a sentence written on Nirmalanjali which my wife was holding,"THE > ONLY POSSESSION YOU HAVE IS YOUR MOTHER." We were overjoyed and a > kind of joy flowed within us. She was a elderly Sahajayogini of my > wife's area Sahaja centre.> SHRI MATAJI gave us a new birth as any of these 3things could have > had happened with us but none occoured:- > > 1) the truck was standing in the tilted position. had it been > standing our car would have had gone inside it.> 2) the engine was on and the fuel was flowing, our car would have > been in fire.> 3) if only the driver would have had not taken the car on the side > of this truck we would

have had a head on accident with a coming > truck.In either ways we would have been dead !!> But with the blessings of Sakshat Shri Ma we are saved!> And above all we had our trip to Manali and enjoyed the first > snowfall of Himachal following day. We take everyday as the blessing > of Shri Mataji as She has made us learn to live even the granule of > a moment after this new birth.Hope to hear from you very soon.> With lots of Nirmal Love and Joy,> Your brother,> Shubhi Shantanu> Swa Shakti Swaroopam, Adi Shakti Roopam,> Jagat janani Ma, Nirmala nirmalam.>

Jiyo cricket on India cricket

Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.