IndiaDivine.org

ITS JUST PLAIN SHOCKING! A dream about Our Mother....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Shree Matajee to everyone, I was just reading Sohniya's mail and felt really sad. I am in really confused state of mind.May be because i am new to Sahajayoga and yet not evolved in it. I still not understand how can people like leaders who are there to lead and show path to others do wrong when they are 'self realised'. what is self realisation then when they can't differentiate between good and bad ? The other question which is hitting me is about WCASY.I recently saw that video on the international site of sahajayoga and learnt that these leaders are being appointed by our mother and their decision should be regarded as HER own decision. SHE knows everything and nothing can be hidden from her.SHE knows what has to be done to fix such problems.so is it really right thing to take such things in our

own hands rather then conveying it directly to upper management. I really don't have any answer. I would be obliged if any senior sy can help me to see the end of this tunnel. Jai Shree Matajee. regards Pallawi indiblonde <indiblonde wrote: JSM, Dear Uncle Jagbirji and all, It saddens me greatly to read what all has been done by WCASY in terms of hijacking Shri Mataji's will and then going against her wishes for not being hospitalized. The feelings Uncleji has expressed are same as mine really. I feel really hurt about this. That they do not treat the sahaja yogi's with any respect, their functioning is an insult to the average sy's intelligence. But that they would go as far as to even go against Shri Mataji's wishes, is appalling to say the least. I recall the past months that I was visiting the sy center here in dubai. The amount of lies spoken aloud in the name of Shri Mataji by the "leader" suresh narayan is disgusting. He speaks things like "C.P called me last evening..and we had a conversation " like he and Sir CP are the best of bossom buddies since childhood. Then he says things like.."last evening I called Shri Mataji on the phone and I told her blah blah" YEAH RIGHT! She is just waiting beside the phone for his call. I wonder if this is done with the

permission/knowledge of WCASY or encouraged by them, to make the rest of new seekers fall into the trap of thinking that leaders are something special. I see the 90% crowd in the hall just listening to him with a sarcastic look, while his 9 % cronies clap with all gusto, and 1% new comers just look wondering whats going on. Besides since suresh narayan is making a hundred million calls every day to Shri Mataji and speaking to her for hours and hours iam sure he has enough funds for paying the exorbitant phone bills. So iam sure he does not need any more money to be contributed for the sy center, I'll stop for now since he has excess of money and I urge others to do the same. I'll start contributing once he either admits that he does NOT spend

all those hours talking to Shri Mataji as he claims, or show us the phone bills as proof that he does indeed and let us know how those calls were accounted for. What iam reminded here is reading a while back about some sy center's in other countries struggling for money, and devising dishonest methods to gain monetary contributions. Is it not strange? The SY centers…Shri Mataji's …..without lakshmi tattwa? Or is it an indication that something is going wrong in the centers which is why they are loosing their lakshmi tattwa? Its amazing how those center's are struggling to stay afloat..struggling to find new comers, and this forum without trying any funny tactics finds it way to

new seekers? I know all that will happen after this post is some crony will inform suresh narayan and he will just stare and stare at me with hate in his eyes from his high throne at the center…and his wife lalitha will start looking back from her shoulder every 5 seconds at me with "I'll kill you" looks. So much for both of them meditating at the center. I remember with my last post..i went to the center..i was in deep meditation..only to open my eyes..and find suresh narayan standing afar right ahead…looking like he wanted to kill me. (HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA). But my main point here is…after speaking all those

lies about Shri Mataji, which I suspect is part of WCASY propaganda, this is the really awfull where they send sms's saying she is healthy as she was 20 years ago. Not that most sy's put their thinking caps on. I can imagine most just jumping in their seats reading the sms's, without bothering to question. They are the one's whose main hobby is to contact the members who post on this forum, and try to convince them to quit and boycott this forum. One tried that with me, so when I discussed with him the "issues" he was left with no reply for the wrong doings going on in Shri Mataji's name by WCASY and sy leaders. When pressed for a reply, all he could say was..he would just go with the direction in which the majority was going.

When I asked him, even if they were going in the wrong direction..he said "yes". Oh well…what can I say then? Carry on. What my heart asks is…when will they wake up from their blindness? When its too late? Or will they never realize? Or still not admit even if they realize? I end this note with Uncle Jagbirji's words: """"i feel so hapless, as if i am witnessing a rape > and can do nothing much except plead with the perpetrators to stop. > But they are so

intoxicated with drunken pleasure and righteous > power that they are not even aware they are committing a most > henious crime. Has any council member resigned so far in protest? > How many SYs have voiced their utter disgust at their collectives? > How can they allow all this to be done to Her, their deafening > silence obviously confirming their indirect participation? > > i am truly ashamed that so many of Her devotees are happily going > about their daily lives as if nothing has happenned. That is why i > do not want to be ever called a Sahaja Yogi. i want to have nothing > to do with them or their organization. It does not matter anymore, > even if the vast majority of SYs want to have nothing to do with me, > the forum or websites. My conscience is clear and i sleep in peace > every night knowing in my heart, mind and soul that i am standing on > Her Truth ......... and, more importantly, defending it at all > times. The further i drift away from WCASY and the SY organization > the better i feel. > > Thank you Shri Mataji for freeing me years ago. At that time i was > wondering why it was taking place, even though there was no

WCASY or > Will-hijackers. Today i know better. i wish the same blessings to all. > > jagbir"""" Yes, Uncleji' you said it all. Jai Shri Mataji, Sohniya

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine