IndiaDivine.org

In whatever way you like you can announce the Truth.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

Below is a quote of Shri Mataji from the early days of Sahaja Yoga in the West.

" ...This is very important task Sahaja Yogis have to do in these modern times – i.e. to tell aloud that they have found the Truth. That part is very weak. In whatever way you like you can announce the Truth. You can write books, you can talk to your friends, relations and everyone and tell them, "this is the Truth now, that you have entered in the kingdom of God. That you have been blessed by the Grace of God. That you are realized souls, that you have felt the Divine power which is prevailing everywhere. That you can give realization to others." (

H.H. Shri Mataji, 29th July 1980 at London)

Shri Mataji said that it is very important for Sahaja Yogis " to tell aloud that they have found the Truth. " She further said: " In whatever way you like you can announce the Truth.You can write books, you can talk to your friends, relations and everyone and tell them, "this is the Truth now, that you have entered in the kingdom of God... "

In those days there was no such thing as the Internet; otherwise Shri Mataji would have explicitly mentioned the creation of web-sites by Sahaja Yogis to bravely announce Her Advent, that we have entered into the Kingdom of God. And this is exactly what Jagbir has done with the web-sites he has created to announce the Advent of Shri Adi Shakti.

Unfortunately and ironically, Jagbir has to fight the Sahaj bureaucracy and mafia just to carry out the very clear instruction of our Divine Mother. Keep it up, Jagbir and surrender the evil and conniving Iagos at Mother's Lotus Feet and let Mother deal with them in Her own time.

Chandra

divinesahajayoga " Divine Sahajayoga " <divinesahajayoga

Wed, 20 Sep 2006 DivineSahajayoga " Keys of Wisdom " rabi ghosh <ghosh_rabi (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

" rabi ghosh " <ghosh_rabi (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>ghosh_rabi (AT) (DOT) co.in " Keys of Wisdom "

Wed, 20 Sep 2006 05:57:28 +0000

Dearest Family,Here is another wonderful news to share on the release of the new novel ' Keys of Wisdom ' by Linda Williams. The novel is blessed by Shri Mataji and the forward mail speaks of the vibrations ...the Love and the comments from Sir CP on the novel via forward mail from Dave.

" ......Sir C.P. commented that this is the kind of book that we need to reach out to seekers who may not come to Sahaj from traditional means and that more should be written. Shri Mataji placed her hand upon the book and gave her blessings to go forward... " .

RegardsRabi~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~ " ...This is very important task Sahaja Yogis have to do in these modern times – i.e. to tell aloud that they have found the Truth. That part is very weak. In whatever way you like you can announce the Truth. You can write books, you can talk to your friends, relations and everyone and tell them, "this is the Truth now, that you have entered in the kingdom of God. That you have been blessed by the Grace of God. That you are realized souls, that you have felt the Divine power which is prevailing everywhere. That you can give realization to others." (

H.H. Shri Mataji, 29th July 1980 at London)

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~Dunphitect (AT) aol (DOT) comlindawilliams108@ hotmail.comRe: " Keys of Wisdom "

Tue, 19 Sep 2006 00:18:59 EDT

Dearest Linda:

Thanks so much for your loving words and I will pass them on. Forgive my tardiness in responding as I have been in " organizational mode " for the last 10 days with the two pujas and the camp in between. I did present both your letters to Shri Mataji and Sir C.P. as well as your completed book " Keys of Wisdom " . All was well received and Sir C.P. commented that this is the kind of book that we need to reach out to seekers who may not come to Sahaj from traditional means and that more should be written. Shri Mataji placed her hand upon the book and gave her blessings to go forward.

Congratulations on a job well done!With Love and Respect,

Dave