IndiaDivine.org

Be Cautious...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Shri Mataji Everyone.Through this mail I wanted to draw your attention towards one thing : The Sahaj Material being circulated through emails.There are many material which we pass on to fellow Sahaj Yogis, which we recieve from someone else (thorugh emails), but before doing that checking the vibrations of the material is not our general habit...

I am writing this to particulary draw your attention towards a treatment technique which is very much circulating nowadays through emails,which is : " KARMA TREATMENT " . I am attaching the document which describes the technique of this treatment.

The truth is that this kind of treatment DOES NOT EXIST !! It has NEVER been DESCRIBED BY SHRIMATAJI !!This was VALIDATED by Dr. Madhur Rai, the Incharge of Washi Hospital. My mother recently came back from a 10 day stay at Washi. Before going to Washi she was also doing this treatment (which I passed it to her in my ignorance because I also recieved through email ). After reaching there when she met Dr. Rai and told her that she was doing this treatment, Dr. Rai CLEARLY said that THERE IS NO SUCH TREATMENT !!! Further Dr. Rai said that there are many such materials on the internet being circulated which are not mentioned by Shri Mataji...

If you think logically, when we say that " I am a Spirit " & " Mother you are the doer and the enjoyer " . This means that we realise that we are Spirit and Mother does everything, and for a Spirit there are no Karmas. Spirit is Nirmal...

Another attachment that I have enclosed is " Lalita Sahastranam : All thousand names of Adishakti.pdf " When you'll download this attachment you'll observe that it is a very good file with all the names of the Adishakti, with meanings and also with the photograph of Mother's Lotus Feet. But when you'll check it with the vibrations... you'll know that there's something wrong with this material... Left side gets heated up !!

This was noticed by a Sahaj Yogi whom I presented the printout of this document, immedeately when he touched the printouts, he said that he felt heavy on his whole Left Side... He asked me to check the vibrations too, when I checked, to my surprise I felt heat on my left palm!! The reason might be, he said, that there are occult practises done over the world, to raise the Kundalini through wrong means, this material might be made by a similar person... Many people try to propagate anti-Sahaj vibrations, emails can be a good medium for those people, So please be aware!Kindly dont do the mistake that I did in my ignorance... Use your vibratory awareness...

In this time of judgement, only our discretion will see us through...Please circulate this mail to everyone, so that everybody should know the truth. Tell everyone about this.With LoveYour brother

Saarthak