IndiaDivine.org

Damage done to Shri Mataji's Advent and Message.........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Everything which happened, all that is happening and all that will happen is according to the wish of the adishakti. Shree Mataji herself said that dedicate to me not to sahaja yoga as its just one of her aspect.I do believe that Sahaja yoga has now become just another group because of the so called organised committee. But Mahamaya knows it better. She incarnated to give blessing to all the seekers. She has her own way. All those who have to become realised will come through anyway. But the outer image is of Sahaja Yoga. Sahaja yoga is for general public, however the real Sahaja Yoga is beyond the seven chakras. The whole world cannot become sahaja yogi as its againt the law of nature.I have now stopped bothering about the Leaders and the world council. As Now I know that this is needed to organise this big work. And mahamaya needs people of everykind to complete her task. I know its like that but it has to be like that. She knows it better. Lets just watch

Damage done to Shri Mataji's Advent and Message is less than what was expected. See the positive side. Millions have enjoyed the eternal bliss which has never happened in the history of mankind.Regardssambhav Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.