IndiaDivine.org

Can any Sahaja Yogi Suggest me to be in joy & piece and stay connected to Param

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Shri Mataji to all, I am a Sahajayogi doing Sahajayoga since 5 years ,Can any Sahaja yogi suggest me to be in joy & piece and stay connected to Paramchaitanya for allover the life.Because I have experianced several times that,we feelfever,cough & cold,skindiseases ,enxity,tension,vomiting,loosemotion,dehydration ,smallpox etc and other comman diseases.But some times The yogi fails to solve the problems by S. Y. and after that in end he need to go to Doctor why? so, Ay body can suggest the general Treatments by sahajayoga ?

OM THAKUR

Guest guest

Dear Akash,

Sahaja Yoga to some people means only meditation and clearing practices, but the

reason for these, is to establish your place in the Kingdom of Heaven within

your Self. Humanity is on the verge of an evolutionary leap, 'en masse', into

collective consciousness. Once we have achieved that ourselves, it is our job to

help others to achieve that also, by being a catalyst, much like one candle, can

light another candle, or many other candles, in fact!

In other words, it is a " means " to an " end " . It is not the " end " itself. We are

fortunate that the Adi Shakti has come to enable us to achieve the " end " . There

are many spiritual people, and spiritual advice, but i have never come across

One that had the power to change my life, like the intervention of the Adi

Shakti Herself.

So, i suggest Akash, that you look up with faith, to the One who is the Author

of your Salvation, because S/He can carry you through. According to Shri Mataji,

'to believe means that you have seen and known something which is tangible; you

have got the experience of it, and once you have had that, you need to surrender

to it'.

The belief is only established, with surrender to it, Akash. Perhaps you are not

surrendering to that, as yet. So you have to start having faith in that, and in

your Self. Not 'blind faith', but faith that is based upon knowledge. Perhaps,

you need to take the first step 'by faith' and 'with faith in your

heart'.......and 'start walking' forward, one step at a time, day by day,

trusting in the Lord (the Holy Spirit). That is when miracles start happening in

your life.

As long as you make a long list of complaints, and dwell on that, you will

remain 'stuck in that rut'. It is when we take the first step, " with faith " ,

that the Adi Shakti helps us............as we go forward, and use what She has

already given us, trusting that She will continue to help, guide, and lead the

way forward.

i hope this helps.

kind regards,

violet

-- In ,

" akash_902003 " <akash_902003 wrote:

>

>

> Jai Shri Mataji to all,

> I am a Sahajayogi doing Sahajayoga since 5 years ,Can any

Sahaja

> yogi suggest me to be in joy & piece and stay connected to

> Paramchaitanya for allover the life.Because I have experianced

several

> times that,we feelfever,cough & cold,skindiseases

> ,enxity,tension,vomiting,loosemotion,dehydration ,smallpox etc and

other

> comman diseases.But some times The yogi fails to solve the

problems by

> S. Y. and after that in end he need to go to Doctor why?

> so, Ay body can suggest the general Treatments by sahajayoga

?

>

> OM THAKUR

>

Guest guest

JAI SHRI MATA JI All Sahaja Yogies who were doing Sahaja Yoga & facing the catching problems. It happens because when we give viberation to any person we can't ditach with him. We just keep our attention inside his body and the negativities cover us, we have to keep our attention in the Holi Feet of our Holi Mother & just give the viberation and watch that person as well as u also get relief. We have to understand, what our Mother said many times that we have do meditation everyday and try to reach in the Sahaja Yoga Centre atleast one day in a week also we have to attend the people who want's viberation. We have to watch ourself also that are we going in a wrong direction or not. time to time we have to watch or listeen Shri Mata ji pervachan. Jai Shri Mata Jiakash_902003

<akash_902003 wrote: Jai Shri Mataji to all, I am a Sahajayogi doing Sahajayoga since 5 years ,Can any Sahaja yogi suggest me to be in joy & piece and stay connected to Paramchaitanya for allover the life.Because I have experianced several times that,we feelfever,cough & cold,skindiseases ,enxity,tension,vomiting,loosemotion,dehydration ,smallpox etc and other comman diseases.But some times The

yogi fails to solve the problems by S. Y. and after that in end he need to go to Doctor why? so, Ay body can suggest the general Treatments by sahajayoga ? OM THAKUR

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Jai Shri Mataji,

Dear Violet,

Thankyou verymuch for your valuable guidence & I agreed with your voids,I am having deep faith on our mother ,By the grace of mother ,I do regular Meditation as well as footsoaking too ,my whole family members are sahajayogi ,we have attended 5 National Sakshat pujas of shri Mataji in India during last two years. In morning meditation after reaching sahastrara I become nirvichar & always listen mother's speach ,I always remain ina try for collective meditation as well as I organise Public programm & given Realisation to several people ,our collectivity at Jabalpur(mp.India) increased from 50 to 300 ,By the Grace of our Mother ,In connection to establish Vishwa Nirmala Dharm to whole World & Spreading of Sahajayoga to whole World ,Now a days we all of Jabalpur collectivity are doing various activities ;like

Displaying Sahajayoga Hordings at different places of Jabalpur ,trying to reach villages sarrounding nearby as well as other district too. & there nearby villeges i,e.the same one candle,can light another and so many others.

Voilet ,I agreed with your voids,Inspite of above inner & outer efforts ,please tell me the further steps that, how one can establish his/her place in the Kingdom of Heaven within him/her self ?

With Love & peace.!

regards,

OM Thakur

Violet <violet.tubb Sent: Monday, 26 March, 2007 9:36:07 AM Re: Can any Sahaja Yogi Suggest me to be in joy & piece and stay connected to Param

Dear Akash,Sahaja Yoga to some people means only meditation and clearing practices, but the reason for these, is to establish your place in the Kingdom of Heaven within your Self. Humanity is on the verge of an evolutionary leap, 'en masse', into collective consciousness. Once we have achieved that ourselves, it is our job to help others to achieve that also, by being a catalyst, much like one candle, can light another candle, or many other candles, in fact!In other words, it is a "means" to an "end". It is not the "end" itself. We are fortunate that the Adi Shakti has come to enable us to achieve the "end". There are many spiritual people, and spiritual advice, but i have never come across One that had the power to change my life, like the intervention of the Adi Shakti Herself.So, i suggest Akash, that you look up with faith, to the One who is the Author of your Salvation, because S/He can carry you through. According to Shri Mataji, 'to believe

means that you have seen and known something which is tangible; you have got the experience of it, and once you have had that, you need to surrender to it'. The belief is only established, with surrender to it, Akash. Perhaps you are not surrendering to that, as yet. So you have to start having faith in that, and in your Self. Not 'blind faith', but faith that is based upon knowledge. Perhaps, you need to take the first step 'by faith' and 'with faith in your heart'...... .and 'start walking' forward, one step at a time, day by day, trusting in the Lord (the Holy Spirit). That is when miracles start happening in your life. As long as you make a long list of complaints, and dwell on that, you will remain 'stuck in that rut'. It is when we take the first step, "with faith", that the Adi Shakti helps us.......... ..as we go forward, and use what She has already given us, trusting that She will continue to help, guide, and lead the way forward.i hope

this helps.kind regards,violet-- In adishakti_sahaja_ yoga@ .com, "akash_902003" <akash_902003@ ...> wrote:>> > Jai Shri Mataji to all,> I am a Sahajayogi doing Sahajayoga since 5 years ,Can any Sahaja> yogi suggest me to be in joy & piece and stay connected to> Paramchaitanya for allover the life.Because I have experianced several> times that,we feelfever,cough & cold,skindisease s> ,enxity,tension, vomiting, loosemotion, dehydration ,smallpox etc and other> comman diseases.But some times The yogi fails to solve the problems by> S. Y. and after that in end he need to go to Doctor why?> so, Ay body can suggest the general Treatments by sahajayoga?> > OM THAKUR>

Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

dear akash

you will know this for sure being in meditation. all the most amazing answers come during the state of nirvichar after having put pure desire on knowing more about all kind of delicate and sweetest matters,

best wishes

roberta

Truth is Life

om thakur <akash_902003 Sent: Saturday, 31 March, 2007 1:12:47 AMRe: Re: Can any Sahaja Yogi Suggest me to be in joy & piece and stay connected to Param

Jai Shri Mataji,

Dear Violet,

Thankyou verymuch for your valuable guidence & I agreed with your voids,I am having deep faith on our mother ,By the grace of mother ,I do regular Meditation as well as footsoaking too ,my whole family members are sahajayogi ,we have attended 5 National Sakshat pujas of shri Mataji in India during last two years. In morning meditation after reaching sahastrara I become nirvichar & always listen mother's speach ,I always remain ina try for collective meditation as well as I organise Public programm & given Realisation to several people ,our collectivity at Jabalpur(mp. India) increased from 50 to 300 ,By the Grace of our Mother ,In connection to establish Vishwa Nirmala Dharm to whole World & Spreading of Sahajayoga to whole World ,Now a days we all of Jabalpur collectivity are doing various activities ;like

Displaying Sahajayoga Hordings at different places of Jabalpur ,trying to reach villages sarrounding nearby as well as other district too. & there nearby villeges i,e.the same one candle,can light another and so many others.

Voilet ,I agreed with your voids,Inspite of above inner & outer efforts ,please tell me the further steps that, how one can establish his/her place in the Kingdom of Heaven within him/her self ?

With Love & peace.!

regards,

OM Thakur

Violet <violet.tubb@ optusnet. com.au>adishakti_sahaja_ yoga@ .comMonday, 26 March, 2007 9:36:07 AM[adishakti_sahaja_ yoga] Re: Can any Sahaja Yogi Suggest me to be in joy & piece and stay connected to Param

Dear Akash,Sahaja Yoga to some people means only meditation and clearing practices, but the reason for these, is to establish your place in the Kingdom of Heaven within your Self. Humanity is on the verge of an evolutionary leap, 'en masse', into collective consciousness. Once we have achieved that ourselves, it is our job to help others to achieve that also, by being a catalyst, much like one candle, can light another candle, or many other candles, in fact!In other words, it is a "means" to an "end". It is not the "end" itself. We are fortunate that the Adi Shakti has come to enable us to achieve the "end". There are many spiritual people, and spiritual advice, but i have never come across One that had the power to change my life, like the intervention of the Adi Shakti Herself.So, i suggest Akash, that you look up with faith, to the One who is the Author of your Salvation, because S/He can carry you through. According to Shri Mataji, 'to believe

means that you have seen and known something which is tangible; you have got the experience of it, and once you have had that, you need to surrender to it'. The belief is only established, with surrender to it, Akash. Perhaps you are not surrendering to that, as yet. So you have to start having faith in that, and in your Self. Not 'blind faith', but faith that is based upon knowledge. Perhaps, you need to take the first step 'by faith' and 'with faith in your heart'...... .and 'start walking' forward, one step at a time, day by day, trusting in the Lord (the Holy Spirit). That is when miracles start happening in your life. As long as you make a long list of complaints, and dwell on that, you will remain 'stuck in that rut'. It is when we take the first step, "with faith", that the Adi Shakti helps us.......... ..as we go forward, and use what She has already given us, trusting that She will continue to help, guide, and lead the way forward.i hope

this helps.kind regards,violet-- In adishakti_sahaja_ yoga@ .com, "akash_902003" <akash_902003@ ...> wrote:>> > Jai Shri Mataji to all,> I am a Sahajayogi doing Sahajayoga since 5 years ,Can any Sahaja> yogi suggest me to be in joy & piece and stay connected to> Paramchaitanya for allover the life.Because I have experianced several> times that,we feelfever,cough & cold,skindisease s> ,enxity,tension, vomiting, loosemotion, dehydration ,smallpox etc and other> comman diseases.But some times The yogi fails to solve the problems by> S. Y. and after that in end he need to go to Doctor why?> so, Ay body can suggest the general Treatments by sahajayoga?> > OM THAKUR>

Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.