Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

In a dream, I saw a woman. She appeared to me as a dear friend, and

drew gently close to me to show me her hair. She wanted me to see

what was in her hair, and I looked carefully and saw that there were

many tiny insects crawling in her hair. Looking closely, they were

ash-grey, and had brown markings. They were moth-like, and the wings

were a triangle shape, the apex of the triangle being at the head.

There was a brown stripe down the back, which separated into 2

separate stripes over the wings, and in the inverted 'Y' formed by

these stripes, there was an empty circle 'O'. She was undisturbed by

these insects, though I felt fear.

I looked again, and she was transformed. Her hair had completely

changed; it was now very long, full, streaming and rippling, in 3

colours. The colours were shining gold, silver and deep black, with

the gold being predominant.

All my fear was gone and now I felt complete wonder and awe and an

overwhelming desire to be close to her, and wrapped in her beautiful

hair.

Love, Semira

Guest guest

Dear Semira, I am very unclear on the purpose of this mail on your dream. If you watch some donald duck cartoons, you will dream of a 60 ft tall duck, so? Goddess Kali is an attribute of God. An attribute of your real/original/spiritual being. Both are the same. This dream of yours has little or nothing to do with that. The objective of sahaja yoga is to dissolve/kill the (your) ego so that all that remains is pure, attributeless consciousness. You will get glimpses of this state first in thoughtless meditation...that in turn will lead to a detached state which will hold through the day and night. Focus on the meditation, the rest is non-sense. All of it. Regards, Ravindran caraleen98 <caraleen98 wrote: Dear Friends,In a dream, I saw a woman. She appeared to me as a dear friend, and drew gently close to me to show me her hair. She wanted me to see what was in her hair, and I looked carefully and saw that there were many tiny insects crawling in her hair. Looking closely, they were ash-grey, and had brown markings. They were moth-like, and the wings were a triangle shape, the apex of the triangle being at the head. There was a brown stripe down the back, which separated into 2 separate stripes over the wings, and in the

inverted 'Y' formed by these stripes, there was an empty circle 'O'. She was undisturbed by these insects, though I felt fear. I looked again, and she was transformed. Her hair had completely changed; it was now very long, full, streaming and rippling, in 3 colours. The colours were shining gold, silver and deep black, with the gold being predominant. All my fear was gone and now I felt complete wonder and awe and an overwhelming desire to be close to her, and wrapped in her beautiful hair.Love, Semira

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.