doesn't talk She shows us things that we have to

decode that's all !

Sahaj Love ** Sharmila "

--- Ravi N <ravindran_nair2005 a écrit :

> Dear Semira,

>

> I am very unclear on the purpose of this mail on

> your dream. If you watch some donald duck cartoons,

> you will dream of a 60 ft tall duck, so?

>

> Goddess Kali is an attribute of God. An attribute

> of your real/original/spiritual being. Both are the

> same. This dream of yours has little or nothing to

> do with that.

>

> The objective of sahaja yoga is to dissolve/kill

> the (your) ego so that all that remains is pure,

> attributeless consciousness. You will get glimpses

> of this state first in thoughtless meditation...that

> in turn will lead to a detached state which will

> hold through the day and night.

>

> Focus on the meditation, the rest is non-sense.

> All of it.

>

> Regards,

>

> Ravindran

>

>

>

> caraleen98 <caraleen98 wrote:

> Dear Friends,

> In a dream, I saw a woman. She appeared to me as a

> dear friend, and

> drew gently close to me to show me her hair. She

> wanted me to see

> what was in her hair, and I looked carefully and saw

> that there were

> many tiny insects crawling in her hair. Looking

> closely, they were

> ash-grey, and had brown markings. They were

> moth-like, and the wings

> were a triangle shape, the apex of the triangle

> being at the head.

> There was a brown stripe down the back, which

> separated into 2

> separate stripes over the wings, and in the inverted

> 'Y' formed by

> these stripes, there was an empty circle 'O'. She

> was undisturbed by

> these insects, though I felt fear.

> I looked again, and she was transformed. Her hair

> had completely

> changed; it was now very long, full, streaming and

> rippling, in 3

> colours. The colours were shining gold, silver and

> deep black, with

> the gold being predominant.

> All my fear was gone and now I felt complete wonder

> and awe and an

> overwhelming desire to be close to her, and wrapped

> in her beautiful

> hair.

> Love, Semira

> oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives

> answers, not web links.

Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions !

Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur

Questions/Réponses

http://fr.answers.

Guest guest

To the best of my knowledge she did not dream about shri mataji. There is no point in my explaining again what i said - about the even shiva being an attribute of the supreme sada shiva - who is absoultely attributeless. You say 'despite who WE are, she transforms us'. The whole idea of sahaja yoga is to get rid of the 'we are'. 'we are' nothing. so long as you think you are something, you are still not there. Idea is to become nothing. Nothing at all. Have you read shri mataji's poem ' a speck of dust?' all this talking and discussing will do nothing. stop thinking thats all. stay in sahasrar. Even if you dream of anything, so what? forget it... even if shri sai baba comes before you...so what? he comes, by the way. Just leave it be...forget it, stay in sahasrar. the more these things dont matter to you, the more they will happen. Nothing matters. Nothing. let everything go.

excitement in anything, interest in anything, seeking to understand...all are a waste. let everything go. Stay in sahasrar. Thats all. Shri mataji is the goddess within. Jagbir is telling it for so long...try to understand. Know the kundalini is shri mataji...hold her hand ...pull yourself into sahasrar...then be thoughltess there...there is nothing else to do. yes, if you do want to talk and discuss...then do it to spread sahaja yoga...go out and tell people...save them. shri mataji is adishakti...does everyone know? Let us not start a useless argument please. Jai shri Mataji Ravindran alice abergel <lilysharmila wrote: Dear Ravindra,Jay Shri Mataji,Your answear to Samira has nothing to do with herwonderfull dream...Of course it's a message for her... and I hope sheundertood that nothing can disturb a Goddess or LordShiva.. for despite who we are ... "She transformes"eveyhing with her beautifull powerfull and lovingvibrations...Jay !Shri Mother comes very often in our dreams, and Tellus a lot of things for our evolution, an when " She "doesn't talk She shows us things that we have todecode that's all !Sahaj Love ** Sharmila "--- Ravi N <ravindran_nair2005 > a écrit :> Dear Semira,> > I am very unclear on the purpose of this mail on> your dream. If you watch some donald duck cartoons,> you will dream of a 60 ft tall duck, so?> > Goddess Kali is an attribute of God. An attribute> of your real/original/spiritual being. Both are the> same. This dream of yours has little or nothing to> do with that.> > The objective of sahaja yoga is to dissolve/kill> the (your) ego so that all that remains is pure,> attributeless consciousness. You will get glimpses> of this state first in thoughtless meditation...that> in turn will lead to a detached state which will> hold through the day and night.> > Focus on the meditation, the rest is non-sense.> All of it.> > Regards,> >

Ravindran> > > > caraleen98 <caraleen98 > wrote:> Dear Friends,> In a dream, I saw a woman. She appeared to me as a> dear friend, and > drew gently close to me to show me her hair. She> wanted me to see > what was in her hair, and I looked carefully and saw> that there were > many tiny insects crawling in her hair. Looking> closely, they were > ash-grey, and had brown markings. They were> moth-like, and the wings > were a triangle shape, the apex of the triangle> being at the head. > There was a brown stripe down the back, which> separated into 2 > separate stripes over the wings, and in the inverted> 'Y' formed by > these stripes, there was an empty circle 'O'. She> was undisturbed by > these insects, though I felt fear. > I looked

again, and she was transformed. Her hair> had completely > changed; it was now very long, full, streaming and> rippling, in 3 > colours. The colours were shining gold, silver and> deep black, with > the gold being predominant. > All my fear was gone and now I felt complete wonder> and awe and an > overwhelming desire to be close to her, and wrapped> in her beautiful > hair.> Love, Semira> > > > > > > > oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives> answers, not web links. ________ Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Questions/Réponses http://fr.answers. Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.

Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.