IndiaDivine.org

Here's a Sahaja Yogi who has a better idea than CEL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

Long time Sahaja Yogis will remember Bala Kanayson who was one of the early leaders of SY in England. Bala moved to the US in the mid eighties ostensibly to further his career as an aeronautical engineer but more to help establish Sahaja Yoga in the US. Having kept a low profile in recent years as a college prep tutor, well now he is into Bala Kanayson's WholeMindSuccess®, Unlock The Silence® and The Science of Silence™. (See below).

At least Bala is not pretending to teach Sahaja Yoga without mentioning Mother's name or Sahaja Yoga as per CEL; he is only giving seminars about the power of Silence, the Silence of the Self as applied in the corporate world. He might even become as successful as Deepak Chopra. Hopefully we won't have smartalecky SYs screaming that Bala is copying Sahaj techniques and thereby starting an orgy of shoe-beating Bala to destruction.

Chandra

http://www.wholemindsuccess.com/who.htm

Reference Material:

Bala Kanayson Bio

WMS Overview

Requires Adobe Acrobat to Read

About Bala Kanayson

Bala uses engineering and science to give you the tools you need to succeed.

Bala Kanayson, the founder of Whole Mind Success®, spent 20 years in the engineering field working for various corporations including Rolls Royce, GE Aircraft Engines, and Schlumberger. He is a Chartered Engineer in aerospace science and a Fellow of the American Institute of Stress.

It was during his years as an engineer that Mr. Kanayson began developing Whole Mind Success® – a powerful new approach to achieving greater productivity not only on the job but also in every other area of your life. He combined the structured principles of math, engineering, and science which he used in the aerospace, oil, and electronics industries, with his research into the neurological science of the cognitive brain. This resulted in the creation of a revolutionary new way to master our careers, finances, relationships, and goals.

In 1985 his work evolved into Whole Mind Success®, a series of sharply honed, practical and effective seminars that are both educational and entertaining. He has presented his seminars to hundreds of executives, educators, and students at corporations, organizations, and universities throughout the world including England, Europe, Singapore, Canada, and the United States. Mr. Kanayson has also been a guest speaker at the United Nations.

In addition to his busy schedule as a respected and much requested seminar presenter, Mr. Kanayson also teaches stress reduction, educational and career building skills.

What I discovered will improve your bottom line…

Like many of you, I once struggled to find ways to improve myself. I wanted to produce breakthrough changes that would transform my life. I am an experienced man of science who has always used non-flexible math and strict rules of reality and logic in my work as an aerospace engineer. Yet even though all of my training and experience enabled me to achieve a respectable level of success on the job and in my personal life, it wasn't enough. I knew deep inside that somehow I could do more—faster, more efficiently, and with greater joy. I unlocked the secret to achieving that goal by discovering a revolutionary method of tapping into and using the maximum power of my brain.

In my scientific research I discovered that at any time in your life, no matter what your age, your background, or your financial situation, you can literally grow new pathways in your brain to increase your potential for thinking with greater logic, precision, and reason. This phenomenon led me to an in-depth study of neurological science and its relationship to both the left and right sides of my brain—the two hemispheres that controlled my ability to create and my ability to produce.

With my Whole Mind Success® seminar, I am now able to share what I discovered with you. I will teach you to master the art of cognitive silence so that you can take full advantage of the greatest computer in the world—your mind. You will learn to use the laws of science and neurology to focus on your goals so that you achieve maximum efficiency and success on the job, at school, at home, and in your personal life.

I personally invite you to attend my Whole Mind Success® seminar. Join me on this incredible journey and discover a deeper level not only of who you are right now, but also, of the person you may yet become.

Seminar Blog

Whole Mind Success • 30101 Agoura Road, Ste. 240 • Agoura Hills, CA 91301 • PH: 818.707.9300