IndiaDivine.org

Shri Mataji: The Kundalini is the primordial power and is reflected in you.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

jay shri mataji how are you dear brother i want to know about dream (which is flying in sky ) or anythinges like that mother (shri mataji) said about dream with love irajjagbir singh <adishakti_org wrote: >> But please do not be sucked into treatments/cures/footsoaking > because your own Kundalini (Holy Spirit) is far, far, far more > powerful.> "It is important to understand about your own Kundalini, as Self realisation is

Self knowledge and the one who gives Self knowledge isyour own Kundalini because when she rises , she points out what are the problems on your Chakras. Now we say that it is pure desire. It is your chaste desire. It has no lust or greed in it. That power is your Mother and She is settled down in the triangular bone. She knows everything about you just as a tape recorder. She is absolute knowledge. Because She is so pure that whatever Chakra She touches, She knows what is wrong with that Chakra before hand; so She is quite prepared and She adjusts herself fully so that you do not get a problem by the awakening. If any Chakra is constricted , She waits and goes on slowly opening that Chakra.The Kundalini is the primordial power and is reflected in you. In a human being, it is like many strands of energy, like rope. This energy is all twisted together to form that Kundalini. In a human being the strands are 3 x 7 =

21 Nadis raised to the power of 108. When your kundalini rises, one or two strands out of this come up and pierce the fontanelle bone. It has to pass through the innermost nadi known as Brahma Nadi. It is a spiral movement throughout. The kundalini is spiral and nadis are also like a spiral. The outer most nadi is the right side Nadi, "Pingala Nadi". The second innermost is Ida Nadi. She starts sending these threads through Brahma Nadi; by that they relax the centre. By relaxing of Centre, the sympathetic nervous system also starts relaxing, your pupils start dilating and when it has pierced the Agnya, then the eyes will be completely dilated & shining. Then She enters into Sahasrara.It is absolutely the pure light of knowledge of love, compassion & attention. All these things are in that energy. We know of many energies like electrical, light energy etc. These energies cannot think. They cannot adjust and

work on theirown. They have to be handled by us. But this energy itself is the living energy & knows how to handle itself. It thinks. If you see a seed being sprouted, you will find at the tip of the seed, there is a small little cell which knows how to go around the soft places, how to encircle the stones & how to find its way towards the source. That cell has got a little Kundalini in it. But within you a tremendous force of Kundalini exists. When a realised soul says that he should have more compassion, as my compassion, is not alright; my concern about others, my generosity is not alright, I have exploited other's love. Then this energy starts moving, giving you that greater dimension of love & compassion. If you do not want to grow in your awareness then She does not supply the energy which is stored in you. The Kundalini is there to nourish you, look after you & make you grow by

giving you a higher, wider & deeper personality. All her power is nothing but love. She gives the power to forgive. Even when you think, the energy for thinking comes from Kundalini because you are asking her help.The power of Kundalini is absolute Purity, auspiciousness, holiness, chastity, self respect, pure love, detachment, concern, enlightened attention to give you Joy. As a mother will try whatever is possible to give Joy to her child, in the same way, this Kundalini has only one power & that is how to give Joy to her own Children. When we talk in the light of Kundalini, we have to understand that this light spreads in your life, outside your life & expresses itself in a very beautiful manner.When you worship Adi Kundalini, the reflection in you, which is your Kundalini, is very happy. Also the deities feel happy. The power of Kundalini which is your own Mother has to rise &

manifest itself, because of your Pure Desire. In your introspection, pujas & in your Meditation, you should see for yourself, why are you in Meditation. It is for Pure Desire of compassion & love to be awakened within us. The growth has started and you will find that this shell which is human conditioning & ego will just break open. It is in the triangular bone, which comes up, manifests and can save the whole world. Just see the magnificence, the expansion, the greatness of this Kundalini which was within you & which came up in its full strength & has shown tremendous things.The joy we feel during music recitals is because Kundalini is dancing. She gets happy because you ask for nothing but enjoyment of collectivity. You are yourself fully connected when you are absolutely detached & your Kundalini is dancing. You are alone & never alone. This oneness with the whole gives you

all the security & joy you want. That's why the Kundalini awakening means collectivity. Unless & until you want pure collectivity in your being Kundalini won't rise.When you worship Adi Kundalini, You are trying to cleanse your Kundalini, as well as please the Deities. This is an object. It cannot be changed. But the reflector can change. The movement of Kundalini depends on temperament of person. Kundalini can give you honesty, & faith in honesty by actualising the experience. Supposing you want to go to a garden & you are suddenly there. Then you will know that your desire is pure & it has worked out. All such miracles happen. The pure desire works out because it is powerful. When it works, the whole thing works out & you develop faith. That faith is within you. Nobody can challenge you, if you have faith, it will be done. Your Pure desire is now being fulfilled, you are now connected

& you are now Divine. You are realised souls. You are different from others. For you, all this subtle knowledge is being absorbed, because your Kundalini is absorbing it. Whatever is absorbed is absorbed back by me. But that becomes like a barometer. You immediately know without thinking, asking, you know about anyone because Kundalini is the reflector. The better a reflector, you become, the more the Kundalini shows. Though Kundalini is an individual Mother, in her functions & methods. She is just the same. You cannot cheat the Kundalini, She knows you out & out. We must Meditate to get into thoughtless awareness by which we allow the Kundalini to grow."Shri Mataji , "jagbir singh" <adishakti_org wrote:>> , "don19831114"> <hylee42@> wrote:> > >> > I also wonder if I asked any questions to the Absolute, how> > accurate would the answer be because I only feel a little cool> > breeze, which I doubt sometimes if it is actually the vibrations I> > am feeling and felt it would mislead me to sometimes believe I am> > getting a positive answer.> >> > Any ideas on that?> >> > Hi Don,> > All your most difficult and complex questions will be answered in the thoughtless state. Once you have attained and sustained it, and> merged with the Shakti within, there will be nothing to ask. You will always want to be Silent within as the thoughtless state is the> source of vast spiritual powers - all of present questions

will> become so trivial and mundane. You absolute need to first heal and> stabilize this fragmented human mind. So first learn how to empower> and make yourself your own master by meditating and maintaining> Silence on your Self/Shakti. Till you do not achieve this forget> about asking questions, or getting answers. All this is going to take considerable time and patience.> > "... we see all religions at their highest point end in mysticism and mysteries, that is to say, in darkness and veiled obscurity. These really indicate merely a blank spot for knowledge, the point where all knowledge necessarily ceases. Hence for thought this can be> expressed only by negations, but for sense-perception it is indicated by symbolical signs, in temples by dim light and silence, in Brahmanism even by the required suspension of all thought and> perception for the purpose of entering into the deepest

communion> with one's own self, by mentally uttering the mysterious Om. In the> widest sense, mysticism is every guidance to the immediate awareness of that which is not reached by either perception or conception, or generally by any knowledge. The mystic is opposed to the philosopher by the fact that he begins from within, whereas the philosopher begins from without. The mystic starts from his inner, positive, individual experience, in which he finds himself as the eternal and only being, and so on. But nothing of this is communicable..." [1]> > In the meantime just _study_ the forum and websites. There is so much you can learn about Her, knowledge that will sustain your faith for the rest of your life as you participate in the Last Judgment. Do not forget this advice even if you go for regular SY meditation. i do not want you to be one of the 99.99% who leave because they think (official)

Sahaja Yoga is about the subtle system, chakras, stress relief, etc. Maybe you should find out for yourself how long it will take for SYs to tell you the truth. Check out also how much they know of the Holy Scriptures in relation to what they are teaching. But please do not be sucked into treatments/cures/ footsoaking because your own Kundalini (Holy Spirit) is far, far, far more powerful.> > Last, but not the least, pay attention to Violet's advice.> > regards,> > jagbir> > > [1] Schopenhauer, The World as Will and Representation, Vol. II, Ch.> XLVIII>

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.