Guest guest

Dear All,

Appended is a wonderful Blake quote that someone sent me, and i thought i would

make it 'Quote for the Day'!

violet

" He who will not defend Truth, may be compelled to

Defend a lie, that he may be snared and caught and taken "

- William Blake

Truth is like gold. Its shine is inherent in its purity. Similarly the truth that Sahajayoga is Adishakti's love to know her love and ultimately melt inHer ocean of love. Kumud is none but a part and parcel of Adishakti. Kumud as a SY, is Jagbir and Violet, anyone's son, daughter and ALSO Ishmael / Rahim / Ram /John but nothing which is out side SY in any manner. Similarly you brothers and sisters are one in Her divinity with all of us. No matter we are where in this world.In SY or outside SY. What is the best part of all of us is we have been given realisation by Her. We are bound silently from inside by every word spoken by H.H. and not any one else so far meditation and spreading of SY message is concerned so long it is not in opposition There cannot be distinction between one and other but vibratory awareness and knowledge of codification of vibrations. Adishakti is in Her physical form with full sense is working out

herself by divine way. Shri GANESH is always every where with all of us. So how any questioncan arise as regard to SY and SYS. May be temporarily anyone of us can become wayward dueto illusion created by Mahamaya and get involve in 'I', 'MY' and 'Mine' but include 'our' and 'ourselves'.Please please remember our Mother's vision rest of our talking and thinking about anything and anyone else is immaterial. Our purpose is to evolve from human being to what our Mother has visioned.Once 'DIVINE' manifests in us we maintain what Jagbirji has said 'SILENCE ON SELF' is only answer to all questions.When we speak of glory of our Mother's deeds and miracles from beginning to now it helps us to understand Her true Mahamaya self.P.S: You both are elders and good SY. Please clean your this brother with your vibratory awareness.With loveKumud SharmaOn Jan 22, 2008 3:07 AM, Violet <

violet.tubb wrote:

Dear All,

Appended is a wonderful Blake quote that someone sent me, and i thought i would make it 'Quote for the Day'!

violet

" He who will not defend Truth, may be compelled to

Defend a lie, that he may be snared and caught and taken "

- William Blake