IndiaDivine.org

Can i do breathing exercise??????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ssahaji,

Jay Shri Mataji !

The first thing you have to understand is that you have to re-appropriate your own "body-soul-mind", and become you own master. You have to be confident in your Self --- On Wed, 20/8/08, ssahaji <ssahaji wrote:

ssahaji <ssahaji Can i do breathing exercise?????? Date: Wednesday, 20 August, 2008, 4:11 PM

Jai Shri Matajii do have low blood pressure problem....and i used to do deep breathing exercise for 20min before....it was helping me out that time/than some body told me that Shri Mataji said breathing exercise is not good...so i stopped doing that.i used to like doing that.....can any body know about this???????? ?so my question is that can we do breathing exercise or not?

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Dear Ssahaji,

Sorry for the interruption. Yes, you have to be absolutely confident on your Self. Then you will become you own master.

As far as i know Shri Mataji has never said that breathing exercise was not good. On the contrary, She Herself taught us how to practice this exercise to strenghten the center heart. It is called square breathing, as you breathe in on 4 times, then you hold your breath also on four time, you breath out on four time and so on...

As you said that you were a silent reader of the present forum, you also know that all kind of nonsense had been said in the Sy organization, such as cats being "bootish", trousers forbidden for women.....

It is time that you forget all these conditionings and do your own experiences. Of course you will maybe do mistakes at the beginning, but you will learn a lot on yourself.

And let me remind you a quote of Shri Mataji : "Some yogis use to say that they are right sided or left sided, you are not, you are yogis, you are balanced people. You may sometime have some tmporary imbalance, that's all".

And you will also realize that some people took some sayings of Shri Mataji and take it out of the context... that makes no sense.

i will tell you something, i also have a very low bloodpressure though i feel balanced, and it saved my life last year. There is no standard for the human being, as we are all very subtle and beautiful creations. So go deep within and pray that the Divine takes the lead of your "body, mind and soul"....

Dear Ssahaji, i am looking forward to hear some good news from you, please let us know about your progress and your joy to become you own master.

With Love

nicole--- On Wed, 20/8/08, ssahaji <ssahaji wrote:

ssahaji <ssahaji Can i do breathing exercise?????? Date: Wednesday, 20 August, 2008, 4:11 PM

Jai Shri Matajii do have low blood pressure problem....and i used to do deep breathing exercise for 20min before....it was helping me out that time/than some body told me that Shri Mataji said breathing exercise is not good...so i stopped doing that.i used to like doing that.....can any body know about this???????? ?so my question is that can we do breathing exercise or not?

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now