Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sahaji,

i have received your private email (appended) in which you throw stones at

Jagbir, myself, and Deepak Chopra. (Btw., the stones didn't hurt one little bit

and bounced right off! i thought you might appreciate knowing that fact.) But

lets get down to the facts, and overlook your comments for now:

What we do on this forum/associated sites is to clarify the truth that Shri

Mataji, Christ, and others have given. Along with that, we draw attention to the

wrong doctrines and dogmas of the SYSSR, and other religions. These two aspects

have to go hand in hand, if we are to help people establish their

Self-realisation. A very large part of that work is to dispel ignorance, which

Shri Mataji said is the greatest negativity of all, within human beings. In

fact, i have discovered that it is ignorance that is at the base of all the

psychosomatic blocks that subtle system yogis are so concerned about. Yes, the

root of all these blocks is ignorance, and once the ignorance is dispelled, the

psychosomatic blocks also dispel with time, in the light and power of the Holy

Spirit within. There, within our very Selves, is the greatest healing power - of

Divine love!

Unfortunately, this is what subtle system yogis like Anil and others, still

don't realise. And because they don't realise this, they persist in discussing

and disagreeing with us, despite all the evidence that we have presented, that

shows that the SYSSR is a corruption of Shri Mataji's teachings of Sahaja Yoga.

Therefore, it stands to reason, that there is going to be a misunderstanding at

some point. i misunderstood Anil in his last post and when Jagbir drew that fact

to my attention, i apologized for that misunderstanding. Frankly Sahaji, i don't

know what else i could have done. i mean, " Fair's Fair! " or as they say in

Australia, " Fair Go! " . So please go away and leave us alone. We are too busy for

your unnecessary, unwarranted distractions. And don't bother emailing me, as it

will just get deleted, so you would be wasting your time. As a Sahaja Yogi, i am

sure your time could be much better spent.

violet

whining away

sahajayogi 2004

6:22 AM (5 hours ago)

Violet,

If your going to make your life throwing stones at others, who you really don't

know at all, be prepared to be hit by a few yourself. So how does the proverbial

shoe feel on the other foot? I hope it hit you right in the head cause your now

looking more and more the hypocrite. Oh Jagbir, he hurt my feeling...grow up

lady. You have done far worse than that in your shit throwing, and nobody is

complaining..god you are both such idiots. The standard definition of false guru

is one who says pretty words, takes your money, and has no power at all to give

self realization..ie: deeppockets chopra, and now jagbir accepts money for

posting other peoples words, does he split it with you? This is the standard for

all gurus, shit or get off the toilet. Otherwise they are false guru period. And

i happen to personally know deepockets only says pretty words to take your

money. He charges over $5,000.00 USD for one weekend for the privilege of

listening to him drag about what is written about for millenia. That is falsity.

As all the great ones have said, get over your mind stuff, it can't help you one

bit, not one iota of anything in a book is ever going to help you..only a fool

would think otherwise. So much in fact nothing you have ever posted will really

help anyone..only god can help people, your words are completely empty. you

should find another vocation, you are only harming yourself.

a sahaji

Guys..I really don't understand why you let Ishmael rant away ?..I thought we have solved the issue that sahaji yogi 2004 is Ishmael,long ago...the mighty insane kalki,of course.Unless you praise him,he will keep on judging you.This is his insane wisdom,separation and not unity.love,dannyhttp://kriptodanny.blogspot.com/--- On Fri, 10/17/08, Violet <violetubb wrote:Violet <violetubb A message for Sahaji Date: Friday, October 17, 2008, 4:50 PM

Sahaji,

i have received your private email (appended) in which you throw stones at Jagbir, myself, and Deepak Chopra. (Btw., the stones didn't hurt one little bit and bounced right off! i thought you might appreciate knowing that fact.) But lets get down to the facts, and overlook your comments for now:

What we do on this forum/associated sites is to clarify the truth that Shri Mataji, Christ, and others have given. Along with that, we draw attention to the wrong doctrines and dogmas of the SYSSR, and other religions. These two aspects have to go hand in hand, if we are to help people establish their Self-realisation. A very large part of that work is to dispel ignorance, which Shri Mataji said is the greatest negativity of all, within human beings. In fact, i have discovered that it is ignorance that is at the base of all the psychosomatic blocks that subtle system yogis are so concerned about. Yes, the root of all these blocks is ignorance, and once the ignorance is dispelled, the psychosomatic blocks also dispel with time, in the light and power of the Holy Spirit within. There, within our very Selves, is the greatest healing power - of Divine love!

Unfortunately, this is what subtle system yogis like Anil and others, still don't realise. And because they don't realise this, they persist in discussing and disagreeing with us, despite all the evidence that we have presented, that shows that the SYSSR is a corruption of Shri Mataji's teachings of Sahaja Yoga. Therefore, it stands to reason, that there is going to be a misunderstanding at some point. i misunderstood Anil in his last post and when Jagbir drew that fact to my attention, i apologized for that misunderstanding. Frankly Sahaji, i don't know what else i could have done. i mean, "Fair's Fair!" or as they say in Australia, "Fair Go!". So please go away and leave us alone. We are too busy for your unnecessary, unwarranted distractions. And don't bother emailing me, as it will just get deleted, so you would be wasting your time. As a Sahaja Yogi, i am sure your time could be much better spent.

violet

whining away

sahajayogi 2004

6:22 AM (5 hours ago)

Violet,

If your going to make your life throwing stones at others, who you really don't know at all, be prepared to be hit by a few yourself. So how does the proverbial shoe feel on the other foot? I hope it hit you right in the head cause your now looking more and more the hypocrite. Oh Jagbir, he hurt my feeling...grow up lady. You have done far worse than that in your shit throwing, and nobody is complaining. .god you are both such idiots. The standard definition of false guru is one who says pretty words, takes your money, and has no power at all to give self realization. .ie: deeppockets chopra, and now jagbir accepts money for posting other peoples words, does he split it with you? This is the standard for all gurus, shit or get off the toilet. Otherwise they are false guru period. And i happen to personally know deepockets only says pretty words to take your money. He charges over $5,000.00 USD for one weekend for the privilege of listening to him drag

about what is written about for millenia. That is falsity. As all the great ones have said, get over your mind stuff, it can't help you one bit, not one iota of anything in a book is ever going to help you..only a fool would think otherwise. So much in fact nothing you have ever posted will really help anyone..only god can help people, your words are completely empty. you should find another vocation, you are only harming yourself.

a sahaji