IndiaDivine.org

Re : Yes, we can !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Nicole, Jagbir, Violet, Gerlinde, R, and All,Thanks Nicole for sharing your experience. We need people to work out of the box and trigger that change in the consciousness.And Yes we can do it, we can achieve all that has been promised by Adi Shatkti Shri Mataji, now.Best RegardsBertrand

------------- "...very small and humble, and yet encompassing the world with divinity, was the quiet figure of the great mother."Ben Okri, Astonishing the GodsNigerian Writer--- En date de : Dim 23.8.09, nicole_bougantouche <nicole_bougantouche a écrit :De: nicole_bougantouche <nicole_bougantoucheObjet: Yes, we can !À: Date: Dimanche 23 Août 2009, 19h11

Dear Jagbir, Violet, Gerlinde, R, Bertrand and All,

let me share with you the following :

Jagbir has just announced on the forum that thanks to a new technology it would be now possible to have simultaneously a translation in all major languages, including Chinese. And this is just at the moment China "pops up" in the frequentation statistics of adishakti.org.

This should really comfort us and convince us that the Divine is paving a golden way for the Advent of a new era.

i've joined the forum two or so years ago, thanks to a Yogini friend of mine, Isabelle. At that time i was wondering how to spread Sahaja Yoga out of the mainstream collectivity. What i had experienced so far seemed so stuck in a dead end that i wanted something really effective and innovative. The answer came via Isabelle. She told me about the forum, then I contacted Jagbir, and here i am.

I want to repeat again and again that since this time, my life entered into an ascending whirlpool, all what i had always wished, and seemed suspended in the air, just happened without warning. And the rythm accelerates, providing all kind of blessings that i could only envisage in dreams. Be sure that my aim is not to show off or whatever, but to testify of the Power which is at work.

Every thought, every sigh, every silence of ours is taken into account by the Divine and is met by a Divine Answer, and we have to be absolutely aware of the Power of which we are the vectors. Now we have to pull all our dreams from the closet and submit them to this Divine Power, to ask for a solution to see them fulfilled, not in twenty years, but now.

If we don't like the scenery of the film of the world we live in, we can just change it, now, we can change the characters, we can change everything. We have to reach this critical mass which will make the paradigms basculate and save this world.

Shri Mataji used to say : "Never take it for granted", and if we don't change the world who will then ?

With Love

nicole