IndiaDivine.org

Al-Ganesh

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Jagbir, Violet and allI've been wondering for a while what's happened to Al -Ganesh.Is there any way to contact her ? It would be nice to try to gather all the "real" yogis. Knowing about this forum and adishakti.org helped me tremendously to assert myself and keep confidence.When I feel intellectually "challenged" or upset, I seek comfort in reading the articles on the site and reading some old posts. It's a precious help to my meditation, it's like recreating a "collective" atmosphere,even if we don't meet physically. We are united in Spirit.I feel that by knowing "consciously" that there are some "real" people out there is a great support.Although I know I mustn't feel upset about the sad show that the "SY theatre" is performing,it's hard to explain (even if there's nothing to explain !!) to my friends, family, etc.. to all the people who know about Shri Mataji around me, why She isn't more "popular" (I dare not show them the latest pictures !!...)and why She is now silent and looking senile, while other false gurus are becoming increasingly popular. In France, for example, Amma is becoming a big hit (she was on the French 8 o'clock news last night !)It might be a way devised by the Divine to sort out "real deep seekers" from shallow ones, but the situation is sometimeshard to live on a daily basis. People ask me questions, and I sometimes don't know what to answer.One of my daughter's friends (a 13 year-old-girl) is a devotee of Amma, and so is her mother. I'm now avoiding her mother,who used to be a friend of mine. It feels a bit like watching somebody drowning slowly and being unable to help.I tried to explain, I meditated with her and she felt the vibrations, but she sticks to her guru...She isn't worse that any "fanatical" sy mind you, she might even be better off because she's not "betraying"the Divine. She just hasn't recognised the proper "model". Whereas fanatical SYs and leaders are, in my opinion,much more "sinful" : they are betraying, hiding, distorting the "real" message. I'd like things to be sharp and clear one day. I get impatient fed up at times...Lots of loveIsabelle On Oct 28, 2009, at 7:57 PM, violettubb wrote: Dear Isabelle, Jagbir, Kyyan and all, You are quite correct: "We are a powerful army!" We are an army who are not hiding what family and Sahaj doctors are doing with Shri Mataji, nor do we hide Shri Mataji's continuation of Jesus's Last Judgment and Resurrection Message from the world-at-large. i mention the first point because i just realized that according to Mrs. Perezhogin's report, Al-Ganesh, who we remember as Shri Mataji's trusted confidante, "had the original letter" of Shri Mataji where Shri Mataji requested no family members and SYs were supposed to give her conventional medicine: "And Al-Ganesh had the original of Mother's letter." http://adishakti.org/pdf_files/lettera_sy-1.pdf That explains why, most probably, Al-Ganesh may have been removed as Shri Mataji's confidante. i believe it is important for the historical record to know about these happenings, as they also give us all the more reason why we should confidently assert our individual and collective place as the trusted children of Shri Mataji: While the drama of our drugged, drooling Mother being paraded on the stage of the SY theatre show continues on, we are being given every opportunity by Her to spread the Message from outside the organisation of Sahaja Yoga. And as you say, there are many like us, too, which is great news!: violet ---