IndiaDivine.org

Fw : [CountryLeaders] Shri Mataji's New Year 2010 Message

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Got this.

------------- "...very small and humble, and yet encompassing the world with divinity, was the quiet figure of the great mother."Ben Okri, Astonishing the GodsNigerian Writer--- En date de : Mar 5.1.10, Rajen Moodley <ramoodley a écrit :

De: Rajen Moodley <ramoodleyObjet: Re: [CountryLeaders] Shri Mataji's New Year 2010 MessageÀ: bokwe108Cc: "Nirmal Vidya SA" <nirmala_vidya_sa >, basilen, bibasaro, btankou, christinedjamila108, dtenedefie, elimandm, guillaumeokoro, isis.1954, kumarkarima, luciennekadjie, malki4002, medjilali2002, nzo2, poundjethomasfranck, uman69, "abidi dorra" <abidi_dorra, "Adam" <adam1008, "Amber Vishwakarma" <vishwakarma.amber, "Anant Kalan" <anantkalan, "ANANTHU MANIAN" <rasiyer, "Arie Kelvin" <javalfr, "Arlene Mills" <arlenegail2003, "Arsene

Mountembessa" <mountembessa, "aurelie koffi" <koffiaurelie, "Bashnee Pillay" <bashnee, "Beatrice Messager" <messagerbeatrice, "Bernadette Rambaud" <rambaudbernadette, "Bertrand Tietcheu" <btietcheu, "Bhuvaneshwari" <bhuvanamoodley, "Bir Singh" <bir100, "Blandine Tankou" <btankov, "Carmen Matthews" <cmatthews108, "Christian Pamboud" <christian_pamboud, "CHUM" <chum_ok, "Clive Bates" <clivebates7, "Colin Pillay - DURTML" <pillay.colin, "Devan Chetty" <devan, "Didier Gauvin" <didiergauvin, "didier.houndegle" <didier.houndegle, "ebeguynwankpa" <ebeguynwankpa, "Elizabeth Ravencroft" <elizacroft, "ernest nkongo"

<ernestnkongo64, "Esther Sherrif" <alansherriff, "Feroza Sonday" <ferozasonday, "Foe François" <vishnushiva2002, "Foe François" <vishnushiva2002, "Garima" <garimakh2, "George Barberton" <gb1008, "gerald.sohn" <gerald.sohn, "Gillian Fraser Smith" <phantom, "Goodman, Mary-Anne (Akorn)" <m991239513, "Govinda (Nigeira)" <mabelebele, "Hans Singh" <hans.singh, "Hubert Naomi Kilonzo" <naomikilonzo, "Irene Moodley" <irenemoodley, "Jane Schafer" <janeschafer, "Jason Mulryan" <jmulryan, "Jay Pillay" <jpillay1, "jean seuleu" <seuleu2001, "johannaklinge" <johannaklinge, "Justine WAGUENA"

<justine.waguena, "Karan Jhaveri" <greatkaran01, "Kasturi Pillay" <kasturi, "kerry mulryan" <kerala1008, "Khayo Mafuna" <mafunakhayo23, "Kogie Govender" <kaygovender, "Kogie Pillay" <kogiepillay, "Krish Reddy & Associates" <krishnar, "Lincoln Pillay" <lincolnp2, "Lionel Ekwe" <l_ekwe, "Louis Le Sueur" <louis.coolbreezehebrides, "Maike Faber" <maike, "Mona Brijmohan" <mona.brijmohan, "Natascha Rubia" <nasahaj, "Nimisha Shah" <nimishaca, "Obi.B Obi" <ob1ob1uk, "Obunikem Asuzu" <yofoundation, "Patient GUEDENON" <purussotama, "Paul Barberton" <pbarberton, "Paul Curtis" <pcurtis, "Peter Bosilkov"

<peterbosilkov, "Peter Yeboah" <pyeboah, "Preben" <khema, "Rajesh Shah" <rvs, "Rajiv Bagadthey" <rajiv_bagadthey, "Ramona Pillay" <pillay.keshnie, "Ray Harris" <ray.harris2, "Rheneka Moonia" <rhenekamoonia, "Rubina Kahn" <rubina, "Ruth Mattison" <ruthmatt, "Ruvern Muller" <dckwazak, "Salim Benkadi" <nirmala.datta, "Segi Moodley" <msegi, "Serge Crettenand" <serge.crettenand, "Steve Matthews" <japasing, "Tamany Pillai" <tamany.pillai, "Tatiana Kovalenko" <tatianak, "Tellolata" <tellolata, "terina" <terina.pillai, "Thava Govender" <gthava, "Tiffany Herbst" <tiffyogi, "Virginie Maillard"

<virginiemaillardindia, "Yashin" <yashin1000Mardi 5 Janvier 2010, 18h40

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 7:17 PM, Bokwe MAFUNA <bokwe108 wrote:

Dear all,I have just received this warm and inspirig message meant for all of us from Shri Mataji's New Year message. Bokwe

---------- Forwarded message ----------Robert Hunter <robert.hunter2010/1/5[CountryLeaders] Shri Mataji's New Year 2010 Messagecountryleaders

Jai Shri MatajiTo National Coordinators and CouncilsDear sisters and brothers,I have been asked to ensure the circulation of the message below from Shri Mataji to all Sahaja Yogis. Could I ask you to help out by translating the message into your language and distributing it within your collectives?Thank you very much.Warm regards,Robert Hunter

A new Year has just begun and on this important occasion I convey my Love and blessings to all my children throughout the world.

As we all know from daily news, the world is in a dangerous state. There is abiding hatred and violence. The whole world needs the soothing and loving message of Sahaja Yoga.

I urge you all, especially the National Sahaja Yoga Leaders and Coordinators throughout the world, to do your best to spread the loving and caring message of Sahaja Yoga not only in your own respective countries but, most importantly, in the neighbouring countries by sending out small team of Sahaja Yogis to convey the pure, caring and loving message of Sahaja Yoga.

I wish you all the very best in the New Year and all success in your efforts to spread the loving message of Sahaja Yoga

MATAJI NIRMALA DEVI

3 January 2010-- www.coolspirit.info | www.sahajafrica.net | www.sahajayoga.co.za | www.sahajayoga.org"A star is shining within us and that is our spirit." — Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi-- Rajen Ananta Moodley1 Japonica StreetMayberry ParkAlbertonSouth Africaramoodley0847029134011 8643410Fax: 0866177185\" You just become, like a flower becomes the fruit. It's all built in within you. Allow it to work out." -- Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi.\"If your desire is strong, things will work out, and you’ll get a great chance of helping people as you have had help yourself, and you were happy about it. Its better that you decide to help others. It’s important they all should be blessed. You can do it. ..." - Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, Pratisthan, Pune, India, April 8, 2007........ for more details visit : http://www.sahajayoga.org ,

1 of 1 Photo(s)