IndiaDivine.org

Re : It was predicted 30 years back

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear John,

I am sure your mail was destinated to the whole group but it just felt in box. As a new Yogis practising opnly since 5 years these are important information for me

RegardsBertrand

------------- "...very small and humble, and yet encompassing the world with divinity, was the quiet figure of the great mother."Ben Okri, Astonishing the GodsNigerian Writer--- En date de : Ven 15.1.10, jglove7 <jglove7 a écrit :

De: jglove7 <jglove7Objet: Re: Re : But no amount of Silence seems to penetrate their thick hidesÀ: "Bertrand Tietcheu" <btietcheuVendredi 15 Janvier 2010, 1h42

For old yogis like me it is sad to see this happen.Despite Mother's teachings and gift of vibratory awareness, we have failed Her and let Her down.Several of us were told by Mother that the Srivastava clan would try to take over. That prediction has been confirmed 30 years later.Many yogis are fooled by the "high society" behavior of the Sriv clan - mainly because most SYs come from more humble backgrounds and are not used to how the upper classes are taught to treat their servants (very well - as long as they are servile).Please help to restore our Mother's teachings and spread the original Sahaj throughout the world.Thanks,John , Bertrand Tietcheu

<btietcheu wrote:>> Dear Jagbir and All,>  > You are right, lets just at this critical time to be in that witness and enjoy the big drama which is unfolding. After all, only the eternal and absolute truth will prevail. I can realise that the Sahaja Yoga Organization has become a dangerous cancer and it must be cut of and destroyed completely. Shri Mataji herself said once that we should follow her only, not even Sahaja Yoga, for Sahaja Yoga is one of her aspect. So Sahaja Yoga Organization is her Mahamaya aspect, we have to stick to her as the Shakti residing in each of us. Only her can lead us to God Almighty. Amen!>  > Regards>  > Bertrand>>> ------------->> "...very small and humble, and yet encompassing the world with divinity, was the quiet figure of the great mother.">> Ben Okri, Astonishing the

Gods>> Nigerian Writer>>> --- En date de : Mar 12.1.10, adishakti_org <adishakti_org a écrit :>>> De: adishakti_org <adishakti_org> Objet: But no amount of Silence seems to penetrate their thick hides> À: > Mardi 12 Janvier 2010, 15h18>>>  >>>> >> > I'm aware She has chosen not to speak for many months and I deeply> > desire Her Divine darshan.> >> [Rajesh says in the abovementioned paragraph that Shri Mataji has "chosen not to speak for many months" [to himself and/or other now ex-WCASY members]. The operative phrase here is

'to choose' - whose meaning is that Shri Mataji can choose to speak or or not to speak, depending upon whether Shri Mataji wishes to speak, or not.> >> About Shri Mataji's Silence, the question begs to be asked: After all that Shri Mataji has said and done, why should She or would She wish to speak to those who didn't distinguish/ make up their minds/ discriminate clearly as to Who the Incarnation is, here! Why should the Devi choose to speak to those who vacillate - going from Shri Mataji to Sir C.P. and back again. There is no stability, loyalty or faith in the Devi in such vacillation! ]> >>> So WCASY members know that She has chosen not to speak to any of> them, including all SYs who shower Her with pujas, praises, poems,> prostrations and what not. She does not even speak to their chosen> mouthpiece and maestro manipulator of Her Will, Sir C.P.>> But no amount of Silence

seems to penetrate their thick hides, and it> is business as usual - pujas, aartis, inaugurations, blueprints and> birthday cakes. It takes little common sense to realize that one> should not approach a person who has no wish to talk, much less> continue to torment with endless appeasement rituals.>> For the last few years Shri Mataji has deliberately chosen, most of> the time, not to talk to Sir C.P., WCASY members, national leaders or> SYs. It is really a very difficult task to perform, and i am tempted> to use the word "penance".>> Despite all the sacrifices She undertook since the 1970s, despite all> the thousands of lectures and talks, despite all the Love and> Affection She showered on all, Shri Mataji never expected the SY> organization to be what it is today - fractured, feuding, jealous,> backstabbing, impoverished, deserted and devoid of

life. The vast> majority of leaders and SYs are engaged, in one way or another, in> empowering all that ails Sahaja Yoga. The negativity within the> organization, despite millions of bandhans and shoebeats, is growing> ever more powerful and destructive. The only alternative and> sanctuary for Shri Mataji is to be Silent. Let these fools destroy> themselves and the organization they claim to represent- it has> nothing to do with the Divine! Period!>> regards to all,>> jagbir>