Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.

__

Sports

Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football

http://football.fantasysports.

" What India wants is a new electric fire to stir up a fresh vigour in the national veins " -Swami Vivekananda

" Study of the Truth and its dissemination is the duty of every Indian. " -Swami Chinmayananda

Prayers to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi

alam te nirapekshaya purna-kama namo 'stu te mahavibhuti-pataye namah sakala-siddhaye

"My dear Lord, You are full in all opulences, but I do not beg You for opulence. I simply offer my respectful obeisances unto You. You are the husband and master of Lakshmidevi, the goddess of fortune, who has all opulences. Therefore, You are the master of all mystic yoga. I simply offer my obeisances unto You." (Srimad-Bhagavatam, 6.19.4)

yatha tvam kripaya bhutya tejasa mahimaujasa jushta isa gunaih sarvais tato 'si bhagavan prabhuhu

"O my Lord, because You are endowed with causeless mercy, all opulences, all prowess and all glories, strength and transcendental qualities, You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the master of everyone." (Bhag. 6.19.5)

vishnu-patni maha-maye mahapurusha-lakshane priyetha me maha-bhage loka-matar namo 'stu te

"O wife of Lord Vishnu, O internal energy of Lord Vishnu, you are as good as Lord Vishnu Himself, for you have all of His qualities and opulences. O goddess of fortune, please be kind to me. O mother of the entire world, I offer my respectful obeisances unto you." (Bhag. 6.19.6)

om namo bhagavate maha-purushaya mahanubhavaya mahavibhuti-pataye saha maha-vibhutibhir balim upaharamita

"My Lord Vishnu, full in six opulences, You are the best of all enjoyers and the most powerful. O husband of mother Lakshmi, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You, who are accompanied by many associates, such as Vishvaksena. I offer all the paraphernalia for worshiping You." (Bhag. 6.19.7)

yuvam tu vishvasya vibhu jagatah karanam param iyam hi prakritih suksma maya-shaktir duratyaya

"My Lord Vishnu and mother Lakshmi, goddess of fortune, you are the proprietors of the entire creation. Indeed, you are the cause of the creation. Mother Lakshmi is extremely difficult to understand because she is so powerful that the jurisdiction of her power is difficult to overcome. Mother Lakshmi is represented in the material world as the external energy, but actually she is always the internal energy of the Lord." (Bhag. 6.19.11)

tasya adhishvarah sakshat tvam eva purushah paraha tvam sarva-yajna ijyeyam kriyeyam phala-bhug bhavan

"My Lord, You are the master of energy, and therefore You are the Supreme Person. You are sacrifice [yajna] personified. Lakshmi, the embodiment of spiritual activities, is the original form of worship offered unto You, whereas You are the enjoyer of all sacrifices." (Bhag. 6.19.12)

guna-vyaktir iyam devi vyanjako guna-bhug bhavan tvam hi sarva-shariry atma shrih sharirendriyashayaha

"Mother Lakshmi, who is here, is the reservoir of all spiritual qualities, whereas You manifest and enjoy all these qualities. Indeed, You are actually the enjoyer of everything. You live as the Supersoul of all living entities, and the goddess of fortune is the form of their bodies, senses and minds. She also has a holy name and form, whereas You are the support of all such names and forms and the cause for their manifestation." (Bhag. 6.19.13)

yatha yuvam tri-lokasya varadau parameshthinau tatha ma uttamashloka santu satya mahashishaha

"You are both the supreme rulers and benedictors of the three worlds. Therefore, my Lord, Uttamashloka, may my ambitions be fulfilled by Your grace." (Bhag. 6.19.14)

Join my of Goddess Mahasaraswati Mahalakshmi Mahakali and Hinduism.divyabhakti

Sports Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football

Mantra :

Sarvamangala Mangalye Shiven Sarvarthasadhike,Sharanye Tryambake Gauri Narayani Namostute