IndiaDivine.org

[IISH-ME] Fwd: Nine Beliefs of Hinduism ( Smartism )

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Only one who is strong enough to give back a blow for a blow, to overthrow his enemy at will, has the power to forgive - not a weakling.0.

Dear Brother,

This was your comment on my topic is assume.

I am sincere with my work and posts posted.I am only an ordinary human like you but I am a female and with a brief knowledge of life I like to do the right thing and confront on my words and actions.

Here is a reply for your question on Smartism In Hindu Religion. I has nothing to do with the word Smart in English.

Pranam,

Babitha

Term : "Smartism: Sect based on the secondary scriptures (smriti). The most liberal of the four major denominations of Hinduism, an ancient Vedic brahminical tradition (ca 700 BCE) which from the 9th century onward was guided and deeply influenced by the Advaita Vedanta teachings of the reformist Adi Shankara. Its adherents rely mainly on the classical smriti literature, especially the Itihasas (Ramayana and Mahabharata, the latter of which includes the Bhagavad Gita), Puranas and Dharma Shastras. These are regarded as complementary to and a means to understanding the Vedas. See: Shankara.Description : "Smartism: Sect based on the secondary scriptures (smriti). The most liberal of the four major denominations of Hinduism, an ancient Vedic brahminical tradition (ca 700 BCE) which from the 9th century onward was guided and deeply influenced by the Advaita Vedanta teachings of the reformist Adi Shankara. Its adherents rely

mainly on the classical smriti literature, especially the Itihasas (Ramayana and Mahabharata, the latter of which includes the Bhagavad Gita), Puranas and Dharma Shastras. These are regarded as complementary to and a means to understanding the Vedas. See: Shankara.Hitman <kkpaliath wrote:

You have mentioned smartism as a sect of hinduism. Canyou explain what it is?Only one who is strong enough to give back a blow for a blow, to overthrow his enemy at will, has the power to forgive - not a weakling. "What India wants is a new electric fire to stir up a fresh vigour in the national veins"-Swami Vivekananda"Study of the Truth and its dissemination is the duty of every Indian."-Swami Chinmayananda

Sports Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football