Promised to do as I created the Link and Invited you all to join my

Journey

Today I think it will be different, all My hopes are changing for I

have more Sisters and Brothers who have joined our Journey.If the

Members dnt increase I think what we have here is more than enough

to work as a Team.

I Just want to say Thank you to All Of You who are here now and

Sincerely hope that you all will stay and that I can post more

Article with Devi'S Grace I hope all will apreciate my post as well.

Thank you.

Pranam,

Babitha

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.

Hari Om Salutations to Dear Sister Babithaji,

When I read your mail felt sorry and so much high regards for your selfless service of posting valuable info on Mother Mookambika and related Sanathana Dharma Topics. In fact I do enjoy reading all your postings and used to print the same and share with my wife who files the info for future reference. Sorry for not posting or interacting with the members of this for long time. I am planning to go on annual leave in mid of this month and plans to be in Kollur Mookambika Temple from 16-19th Sep'05. Then I shall post my experiances in my visit with photos.

I have been to Mookambika Temple a few times but each time is a new experience with miracles and the mental satisfaction derived is beyond words when wached on the mirror reflection the Golden line on the Sivalinga depicting SivaSakthi form. Surly it is a great holy place where Kolamaharshi lived and Aadi Sankara Acharya had the vision of Devi Darshan and also filled with many types of Aurvedic Medicinal plants at Kudajadri hill, believed to be fallen from the hands of Sri Hanumanji when he was taking Sanjeevani Hill from Himalaya to Srilanka to save the life of Sri Lakshmana per the Ramayana Epic.

With Prayers and Best Wishes,

Rajasekhar K G,

PB 143 Manama

Kingdom of Bahrain.

On Behalf Of babitha70Monday, August 01, 2005 7:29 AM Subject: To All MembersNamaste All,Eachday as soon as I am free for the day.The first thing I ever do is to check the group for emails in our group.All these days it was so quiet no new members since a month,no one posts any emails on the group it was only me alert and wondering what to contribute for the day?As there are no emails or any query from anyone, I thought that I will not make it to get your attention to contribute or atleast discuss the topic.I felt that you are all not enjoying the posts or I was doing something wrong some where and how am I going to rectify the same to keep you all in Good Source as this is what I had Promised to do as I created the Link and Invited you all to join my JourneyToday I think it will be different, all My hopes are changing for I have more Sisters and Brothers who have joined our Journey.If the Members dnt increase I think what we have here is more than enough to work as a Team.I Just want to say Thank you to All Of You who are here now and Sincerely hope that you all will stay and that I can post more Article with Devi'S Grace I hope all will apreciate my post as well.Thank you.Pranam,Babitha