IndiaDivine.org

homa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste,

Firstly Thank you for your email. I am very Happy that my emails have reache far ends of the world with Devi Mookambika Blessings.

To do a Homa please firstly make sure that the surroundings are safe because you are doing prayers with FIRE so remember to have proper Ventilation as well.

Secondly make sure no children are around for if it is a closed room area the smoke will irritate, so I would suggest to make sure your Location is correct for the purpose of doing Homam.

Please visit the below link for more clarification. Most of the topics are included related to the same subject.

Pranam,

Babitha.

Click to join

Or visit my weblink:/

nari khemlani <narikhemlani wrote:

good morning,my name is nari.s.khemlani,and i live and have smallbussoness in santiago-chile.s.america. i am sindhi andvery old man.and is very intrested in homa.thanksnari--- Babitha Vasanth wrote:> Goodmornin sur no problem i will try to help you. > just give me a day so i can advice you properly.> I would appreciate if you could kindly post the same> to the group so others can also read your quiery.> What is your occupatio? May i ask from which part of> india are you from?> Babitha> > nari khemlani wrote:> good morning,> i came across your first part on homa. and i will> really appriciate if you will enlighten me . i would> like to proform homa my self and in

chile where i> live> some time those materials not availible in that what> i should .i would like to do homa to improve my> financial situation. forgive me taking liberty to> write and i will not blame you if you dont reply.> thanks> > nari> > > > > > > __> Send a rakhi to your brother, buy gifts and win> attractive prizes. Log on to> http://in.promos./rakhi/index.html> > > > Start your day with - make it your home page__Send a rakhi to your brother, buy gifts and win attractive prizes. Log on to http://in.promos./rakhi/index.html

Start your day with - make it your home page