IndiaDivine.org

RE: [divyabhakti] can ladies worship hanuman ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all

From my own experience I have observed that

the chanting of Hanuman Mantra, Chalisa, Raksha Kavacham is very fruitful. This

can be chanted by any one irrespective of they being male / female, young and

old.

Also visiting Sani mandir on Saturday for

41 days is advisable. The cursing of SANI from our end should never be made.

This negates all the worship and related activities made to appease the Sani

God. Offering black cloth, Til seeds and Mustard Oil etc to SANI and donating to

the needy on Saturdays are good solutions. Sani Chalisa can be rendered on

Saturdays along with Hanuman Mantra also. Since Hanuman protected the

Navagrahas from the demonic hands of Ravana, Sani promised that Hanuman wont’

ever be effected by bad aspects of Sani, and hence SANI has good respect for

Hanumanji.

There exists no conflict in chanting

Hanuman Chalisa and Sani chalisa.

Take good care of yourself

Regards

Umesh

divyabhakti [divyabhakti ] On Behalf Of Anuratha Damothran

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

11:52 AM

shakti;

mantra_tantra ; ; rajeshwari; divyabhakti ;

; Kali_Ma ; ; Vedic Astrology

[divyabhakti] can ladies

worship hanuman ?

Hi everyone!

i'm a new member of this group and i've enjoyed

reading some mail on the group which were very interesting.

actually, i'm under saturn 7 1/2 year period n this is

the last year and i'm facing alot of difficulties.

i got to know that worship hanuman and

perumal will help to releive from the saturn effect.

can i know wheather ladies can chant hanuman mantra

and chalisa at home?

is there any perumal mantra to chant?

what is the best time to chant hanuman mantra?

i 'm sorry for asking alot of question and i really

hope someone could guide me on this.

thanks in advance

************************************************************************************************************************************************

DISCLAIMER

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted

to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

Namashkar!

The subject matter beckons me to scribble about a finest example of Hanuman worship of a successful lady hailing from Thrissur, Kerala, and my close neighbour at home.

"Harisree" school is famous for their unequivocal quality, standard, discipline and overall performance. The backbone of this establishment is a lady who is the founder as well. Nalini Chandran, her name, lost her Captain husband in her early thirties. She came back home with her 3 young ducklings and started a nursery school, the best way to ride out her grief striken mind. Within no time, thanks her insistent all out efforts, the fame of the school gathered momentum and now it has been expanded to a high school or junior college level.

Well, come to the point. After so many years since I saw her last, she appeared in a TV programme which was documented at her home office. In the back drop there was a statue of Hanuman. The face of madam was full of confidence and grace generated out of faith and confidence (even though both qualities are the same).

When the anchor of the program asked about her faith, without any demur she said, she is an ardent devotee of Hanuman and talkshow was filled with her vibrant personality.She calims that every step she took was in meditating on Hanumanji and the vibrant energy took her to great heights of success and that is still continuing....!.

Best regards,

Devan"Pai, Umesh" <upai wrote:

Dear all

From my own experience I have observed that the chanting of Hanuman Mantra, Chalisa, Raksha Kavacham is very fruitful. This can be chanted by any one irrespective of they being male / female, young and old.

Also visiting Sani mandir on Saturday for 41 days is advisable. The cursing of SANI from our end should never be made. This negates all the worship and related activities made to appease the Sani God. Offering black cloth, Til seeds and Mustard Oil etc to SANI and donating to the needy on Saturdays are good solutions. Sani Chalisa can be rendered on Saturdays along with Hanuman Mantra also. Since Hanuman protected the Navagrahas from the demonic hands of Ravana, Sani promised that Hanuman wont’ ever be effected by bad aspects of Sani, and hence SANI has good respect for Hanumanji.

There exists no conflict in chanting Hanuman Chalisa and Sani chalisa.

Take good care of yourself

Regards

Umesh

divyabhakti [divyabhakti ] On Behalf Of Anuratha DamothranTuesday, August 30, 2005 11:52 AMshakti; mantra_tantra ; ; rajeshwari; divyabhakti ; ; Kali_Ma ; ; Vedic Astrology Subject: [divyabhakti] can ladies worship hanuman ?

Hi everyone!

i'm a new member of this group and i've enjoyed reading some mail on the group which were very interesting.

actually, i'm under saturn 7 1/2 year period n this is the last year and i'm facing alot of difficulties.

i got to know that worship hanuman and perumal will help to releive from the saturn effect.

can i know wheather ladies can chant hanuman mantra and chalisa at home?

is there any perumal mantra to chant?

what is the best time to chant hanuman mantra?

i 'm sorry for asking alot of question and i really hope someone could guide me on this.

thanks in advance

************************************************************************************************************************************************DISCLAIMERThe information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.*************************************************************************************************************************************************One Motherly Love Equally Shared With All .