IndiaDivine.org

A special Frnd : Meditation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Automated alert from Multiply:

Babitha has added a new personal message on Multiply. Check it out below.

If you do not wish to receive e-mail alerts like this please update Your Alerts on the Settings page.

A special Frnd : MeditationNov 23, '05 1:16 PM ET for users akuij, cpkumar, devonfireheart, eponabri, kbkmurthi0407, kris967, mama0moon, ragkool, rajsangeeth, stephenra, vikramv, vincy4jc and babithaHi All,I would like to dedicated this Mesg to all who are interested in Meditation and would like to know more.For the last few days I was introduced to a guru from madras. Shri Rajagopalaacharya, a reall Saintly Human who has done nothing in advertisement but only through word of Spiritual Attainment his Knowledge and His Offer to all who are interested in meditation. If you do like to know more please contact me or pena few line. i will be at your service.A small brief on this Journey which I have accepted in my life:I was Introduced to Guru Jee by a frnd of Mine Mrs Minu Chopra.Guru Jee is a very Simple Person who leads a Simple life like all the other Holy Gurus but there is something that will catchyour heart when you meet Guru Jee in person and I cannot describe it but you have to feel it for yourself.If I continue to describe this feeling my email will never end so if interested to hav a siting with Guru Jee next time when he is here as he just left today for Madras , then please free to contact me.Thnx for your time.Babithareply to this pin message