Guest guest

Hi all,

Can anybody please help me to find some reasonable hotels to stay at

Kollur.

I am planning to go there this weekend. So I need it immediately so

that I can call up one and book a room.

thanks,

sajith

HI! Sajith Even i am planning to visit kollur in a couple of weeks , please give me anyfeedback which would be helpful. I am planning to take a bus from banglaore to kollur i travelling from hyderabad with family. Also let me know which hotel is good for family to stay in. May the Goddess give you a good darshan. take care and happy journey regards Mani saj_pt <saj_pt wrote: Hi all,Can anybody please help me to find some reasonable hotels to stay at Kollur.I am planning to go there this weekend. So I need it immediately so that I can call up one and book a room.thanks,sajithOne Motherly Love Equally Shared With All .

Enjoy this Diwali with Y! India Click here

Namaste, This is a very glad news for me that most my friends in the Group have site their minds to visit Kollur. Please do not worry even if you are going to Visit Kollur for the first time you will have a Pleasnt Journey. There was a brother Mr Raj from Bahrain , if you remember he had posted few months ago in regard to the same topic, well he is back from Kollur and was very happy to be there and had also sent me prasad from Kollur. He is in Bahrain , if yu can call him ( 0097339073002 ) for further details or even my self 00971505688590 in Dubai, i will only be more honoured to help. Since you are travelling from Bangalore, the Best thing to do is go straight to Mangalore or Udupi, from there you will find many busses going to kollur Temple. The best thing to do is if you reach anytime during the day at Kollur stay at a hotel called Sawparnika Guest House and Lalithambika Hotel which is also next

to the temple.which i think is more Best for it has a clean restaurant within the same building so you donot have to go elsewhere for food and there is also the main river Sawparnika Nadhi for a bath just behind the hotel. The next step is to refresh before you visit the temple. Once you visit the temple there are evening Pooja and then later within the temple they serve free food for your convenience and believe me it is clean. Then when you retier for the day , you must attend the First Pooja at 5:30am believe me it is a must not to miss. After that your are at peace and good will for a safe return home. So do not worry at all. Devi will guide you always. This email is for all Brother and Sister who would like to Visit Kollur. Pranam, Babithamani uknow <maniuknow wrote: HI! Sajith Even i am planning to visit kollur in a couple of weeks , please give me anyfeedback which would be helpful. I am planning to take a bus from banglaore to kollur i travelling from hyderabad with family. Also let me know which hotel is good for family to stay in. May the Goddess give you a good darshan. take care and happy journey regards Mani saj_pt <saj_pt wrote: Hi all,Can anybody please help me to find some reasonable hotels to stay at Kollur.I am planning to go there this weekend. So I need it immediately so that I can call up one and book a

room.thanks,sajithOne Motherly Love Equally Shared With All . Enjoy this Diwali with Y! India Click here

Personals Single? There's someone we'd like you to meet. Lots of someones, actually. Try Personals