IndiaDivine.org

RESOLVE FOR UPLIFTMENT- GREETINGS.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Balakrishna Murthy <kbk_murthi wrote: Master's Presence <masters_light_in_me >,KBKM FAMILY <kbkm_rb_1946to1949 >,friends_fulfillmentBalakrishna Murthy <kbk_murthiSat, 31 Dec 2005 06:04:06 -0800 (PST)[masters_light_in_me] RESOLVE FOR UPLIFTMENT- GREETINGS. My Near and Dear, We are entering into new year 2006 in few hours. Infact we have already entered into a new Hemantha year on 21-12-2005, when Sun entered Capricorn, in Sayana system. That followed Christmas. That day is called Winter Solstice, having the night of longest duration and a the shortest day. Night is understood as the nonawareness of the Divine and day is awareness and feeling the presence of Brahman or Divine. Longest night becomes shorter by shorter gradually from 21st december. Days and nights become equal on 21st March, the Equinox day. Hence the day of 21st December is also called the starting of Uttarayana, a very auspicious period for spiritual upliftment. The day is also compared to the SUN RISE for Devas. 12months to humans is 24 hours to the Devas. 2hours of Devas day is one month for humans. Like that the month of Capricorn is parallel to the 6-8am after sunrise to Devas. All will agree how precious, pure, energetic the 2 hours following the sunrise on any day. It is compared as follows: 6-8am Capricorn month 8-10am Aquarius month 10am-12noon Pisces month 12noon-2pm Aries month 2-4pm Taurus month 4-6pm Gemini month This part is the day time for Devas. i.e.6am to 6pm. That is starting from Capricorn to the end of Gemini. or from 21st

december to 21st June of any year. 6-8pm Cancer month 8-10pm Leo month 10pm to 12 midnight Virgo month 12midnight to 2am Libra month 2-4am Scorpio month 4-6am sagittarius month This

part of 6pm to 6am is the night time for Devas.The day June 21st is also starting point of Uttarayana, the effort needing personal outward discipline to keep the body n comtrol. As explained above, now we are in the most important part of the year. I request you all to please realise this and make the full use of the Divine energies flowing from the Almighty and make some resolutions, atleast one now, atleast on 31st december or january1st. Some examples to resolute are: 1.

I shall make an effort to see the SUNRISE every day, and seek the abundant energy. 2. I shall keep discipline in speech. I will speak less and listen more and completely. 3. I shall practice discipline in food. Take all that is needed for me to lead the life and to feed my body, and avoid the things which are not necessary, which are harmful, whuch are allergic to me. I will not eat just for taste or just because some friend had offered and forced me to take the food. 4. I shall re-view the day's proceedings just before I go to to bed. I shall try to recognise, the situations where either I have underacted or overacted. Because both under/over action result into consequences, which follow only because of my actions. 5.I shall try to have atleast 20min everyday for some kind of meditation in full silence, and try to observe my breathing. 6. I shall understand and discreminate my actions. I shall try to classify them as

selfish and service oriented. catering to SWADHARMA is not selfish. But plans, actions, hardwork for no specific purpose is something uncalled for. I will also categorise if there are any thoughts or actions done by me which harm others. I shall think if I ca avoid them with out much compromise or hurting myself. 7.I shall read a scriptuire atleast for 10min a day at a proper and fixed time. 8. I shall attend to my professional duties not only duty minded, but also taking them as opportunities given to me for erasing my past undoings. The above are only a few. I am certain that each and everyone of you can make out 100s of such things. What matters is the effectiveness to practice atleast one. The beauty is, if we adopt one good quality, it paves way for many good qualities following gradually. A BIG QUESTION SHOULD COME FROM OUR READERS; WHY ALL THE ABOVE AFTER ALL? True. Why?. If you are able to lead a peaceful life, life free from illness, with ease, even without the above it is OK. The only way of clearing a loan taken is to repay it early. The above example resolutions make us lead a kind of life where we serve others and serve ourselves to live life full and joyfully. This is realised only after practical doing. We take lakhs and lakhs of incarnations. Like we take number of chances to successfully clear an examination. If we are sincere, hard working, study properly we can clear in the first attempt itself. Like this in our life also if we have a systematic way of

conducting, we can clear off all our pending debts fast. So my near and dear, I wish you all an effort and successfull days ahead and Pray MASTER to bestow you all the required will power, wisdom, ways and means to achieve quality life. Love from Brother KBKM. ________________ P.S. If any of you above are not in the mailing

list of masters light in me group, and u desire to receive spiritual matters, please reply to me for adding you in the list. KBKM. ________________shankar prasad <shanks35 wrote: Dear Madhukar and all my friends, Thanks for the mail my family and I wish you all 'A Very Happy and Successfull New Year' shanks vu2spkmadhukar konanur <vu2mud wrote: Dear FriendsWISH YOU AND YOUR

FAMILIES A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUSNEW YEAR 2006. MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING IN ALL THE BESTTHINGS INTO YOUR LIVES.BEST REGARDSMadhukar _________ NEW Cars - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online! http://uk.cars./ shanks DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less ShoppingFind Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping

Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping