IndiaDivine.org

[readersofParamahansaYogananda] Meditation Classification

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste Padma, Kindly visit the link www.srcm.org , go to the section that says find a perceptor in your area and check if thee is someone with in your area where you live. I am sure you will find someone . Please keep in touch and do let me know what you are looking for. The method that your trying will not help ypu. You need a Guru who first cleanse your internally thats is you Past Karma , initially all your thoughts will be less and you will gain more concentration gradually once you start meeting your perceptor. I am in Dubai, Since yo are away from here i am sorry i cant help you more, but please keep in touch and if you are really serious, I will help you a well. Pranam, BabithaPadma Menon <sudarshpa wrote: Pranams Pri, Thank you for the messages they are very enlightening & I get the message.The Guru is very important.Somehow I feel Sri Yukteswarji will guide & show me.I have this implicit faith Pranams peace & God bless PadmaPri <prividigal wrote: hi Padma Wish you could enjoy both day's of the Spiritual Diary message. with love, pri January 8th The Guru It is because God wants you that I am here with you, calling you to come Home, where my Beloved is, where Christ and Krishna, and Babaji, Lahiri Mahasaya, Sri Yukteswarji, and the

other saints are. "Come," the Lord is saying, "they are all rejoicing in Me. No worldly joys--the taste of food, the beauty of flowers, the passing pleasure of earthly love--can compare with the divine joys of My home." There is only one Reality. It is He. Forget everything else. --Paramahansa Yogananda, "Sayings of Paramahansa Yogananda" January 7th The Guru O my Guru! If all the gods are wroth, and yet thou art satisfied with me, I am safe in the fortress of thy pleasure. And if all the gods protect me by the parapets of their blessings, and yet I receive not thy benediction, I am an orphan, left to pine spiritually in the ruins of thy displeasure.--Paramahansa Yogananda, "Whispers from Eternity" © 1968, 1982 Self-Realization Fellowship, Los Angeles Padma Menon <sudarshpa wrote: Pranams, How do you get a guru? I am in Malaysia & this is not easy. Every morning I sit insilence & dwell inwards not on the thoughts that arise.I find alot of peace & joy.This is not medidation? Then what is it? Thank you pranams peace & God bless Padmababitha70 <babitha70 wrote: Namaste,When One says Meditation, it can be linked in results of thousands and more.But to achieve a goal and Results in no matter what classification of Meditation is needed , one has to remember the First Step: Finding A Master or Guru and Second Step is to make sure this is the right Master or Guru.It begins like our first day at school. What is the subject? Who is the right Guru for the same Subject? We must make sure that we are in the right class ( Reiki or Spirituality ). Why Reiki for Reiki when used as Distant healing, you need to Meditate for that first to get to right distance then comes Meditation if used as Spirituality example: Not to have a Rebirth In Life: Then a Guru or Master is a must for our First step is from there.If you are looking for this fact and not wordly attachments, then please do reply.I would like to continue this topic if anyone has a related question that requies an

answer.Remenber that to do Meditation it is not necessery that you have to be a Veg, all this will change in due time, so donot let this be your draw back .Pranam,Babitha Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcoverPhoto Books. You design it and we’ll bind it! Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.