IndiaDivine.org

[readersofParamahansaYogananda] Meditation Classification

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste, Visualising a Guru and Having a Guru to be with you are two different things, please do not confuse yourself reading books and being initiated bya Living Guru. The Guru does come to yo but if you sit ina Corner of a room and pray hard yes yor prayers will be answered but donot think that Guru will be at your door step and call out your name and say you are my AByasi no, amybe in yor dreams you can have a vision but to make that vision be reall open your door os your third eye ( the spot betwen your eyebrows ) while you are meditating. I had waited for nearly years to meet My Guru Sri parasarathy Rajagopalachari jee ( www.srcm.org ). You may visit the link and have a look at the Guru snap enclosed , you will see what I mean when you do so. I will tell yo my story: I was into spirituality since along time but search for Guru was also a long way ahead for me for I am married and i

cannnot leave my Family and hunt in Books and city like a fairy Tale. I was ging onmy annual leave and needed a replacement to cover me at work , this is where I met my Perceptor, who was looking for a job herself. the we met and she got the job and I who was looking for a Guru accepted to meet her Guru and thee I was there sitting right beside Gurujee and had my first sitting then and there by master's side. Now I meet my perceptor every twice a week and I amhappy with my life. I am a nonveg and now i am trying to be a veg. My experience when I meditate now is so much different than before, i used to have around ,10000000 thoguht which in this two month has reduced to just 20 thoughts or less. So if you want the same Bliss, please visit the link . Pranam, babitha irrazione <irrazione wrote: It is possible to accept Paramahansa Yogananda and his lineage asgurus. I have not done so, but many people have. TheSelf-Realization Fellowship has a large membership, although they donot specify how large. Do you receive the Lessons?readersofParamahansaYogananda , Padma Menon<sudarshpa> wrote:>> Pranams,> How do you get a guru? I am in Malaysia & this is not easy. Everymorning I sit insilence & dwell inwards not on the thoughts thatarise.I find alot of peace & joy.This is not medidation? Then what is it?> Thank you> pranams peace & God bless> Padma> > babitha70 <babitha70> wrote:> Namaste,> > When One says Meditation, it can be linked in results of

thousands > and more.But to achieve a goal and Results in no matter what > classification of Meditation is needed , one has to remember the > First Step: Finding A Master or Guru and Second Step is to make sure > this is the right Master or Guru.It begins like our first day at > school. What is the subject? Who is the right Guru for the same > Subject? We must make sure that we are in the right class ( Reiki or > Spirituality ). Why Reiki for Reiki when used as Distant healing, > you need to Meditate for that first to get to right distance then > comes Meditation if used as Spirituality example: Not to have a > Rebirth In Life: Then a Guru or Master is a must for our First step > is from there.> If you are looking for this fact and not wordly attachments, then > please do reply.> I would like to continue this topic if anyone has a related question > that requies an

answer.> Remenber that to do Meditation it is not necessery that you have to > be a Veg, all this will change in due time, so donot let this be > your draw back .> > Pranam,> Babitha> > > > > >