IndiaDivine.org

A good Joke

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste, I would like to share this small joke with all from my friend Krishnan. Sorry , i know its a religious link but at times a small laughter together surely has no harm , i approve. If you are not South Indian or have no experience of things South Indian itmight be pointless reading further.Extra Statutory warning:If you are a Mallu with the pride of Kerala in your loins but no sense ofhumour to go with it DON'T read any further.You stand warned.It has been a well kept secret for eons, shrouded in mystery and mazes ofdeceit, but finally Itty Boben Jacob Elias Kuruvilla from Pazhookaville,nearThelmasherry, Kerala has consented to let us publish what has been till nowa highly classified Mallu formula, on the naming of Mallu kids.1. Select a combination of both the mother's and

father's names. Eg: Sureshand Sharon = Susha or Joseph and Beena = Jobi.2. The addition of a 'mon' (meaning son) or 'mol' (meaning daughter) isoptional. eg: Sushamol, Jobimon3. To attach a modern Anglicised feel to the names, the mol or mon can bereplaced with boy or girl. eg: Jobiboy, Sushagirl.4. For the politically correct Keralite family, mol and mon can be replacedby the universal 'kutty' (child), which can be used for both boysand girls! Eg: Jokutty, Susikutty5. Even parents having combination names can still give their childrensuitable names eg: Libi and Jobi = LijoHowever, in the scenario where the parents already have combination namesthat cannot form more comprehensible child names. Eg: Itty and Amukutty,would produce only Itam (which doesn't even sound like a name) or Amit(which is like Northie and stuff!!!!), then a. use an English word likeBaby, Merry, Godly, Pearly,

Smiley, Anarchy, etc.6. use a combination of two English names that you think sound cool (butnever cool enough) likeMeredith Gina = Megi, or Sharon Darlene = Sharlene7. Use a name from the Bible (and not Nebuchadnezzar! Use one that evenVelliammachi can pronounce!) like Jacob, Sam, John, Joseph, Mathew, or Jijo!Note: The use of the letter 'j' is useful in the naming of siblings wherenames that sound alike are a novelty. Eg: Ajji, Sajji, Majji, Bhajji andNimajji, or Sijo, Lijo, Jijo, Anjo, PanjoBTW, what do you call a mallu kid who sticks his nose into other people'sbusiness?A. Pokemon ?!!!!!

Photos Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.