IndiaDivine.org

maha bharat - adi parva - 5th chapter in simple english.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My dear moderator of the esteeed groupi am sending herewith Maha bharat Adi parva, 5th chapter in simple english. i have also written commentary inTelugu also. If you are interested in Telugu you can write to me or visit the group below mentioned mahabharat_in_simple_english BHARATAM_TETATELUGULO I request you to kindly send this chapter to all of your members so tat they may read it and also make their children to read and know about our culture in the ancient past.Yours sincerlymv.subrahmanyam

Mail Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

Hari Om Salutations to Sri Subrahmanyagaru,

Just rcd your work on Adi Parva of Sri Maha Bharatham and glanced through the same and found highly useful to impart the same to young generations. Wish u all the best in your endeavor and may god bless you and your family throghout your life time.

Awaiting soon your mail on rest of the parvams of Sri Maha Bharatham and other epics and puranas like Sri Math Bhagawatham.

With Best Wishes and Prayers,

Rajasekhar K G

Manama Bahrain.

On Behalf Of subrahmanyam modali venkataMonday, February 20, 2006 7:21 PMSubject: maha bharat - adi parva - 5th chapter in simple english.My dear moderator of the esteeed groupi am sending herewith Maha bharat Adi parva, 5th chapter in simple english. i have also written commentary inTelugu also. If you are interested in Telugu you can write to me or visit the group below mentioned

mahabharat_in_simple_english BHARATAM_TETATELUGULO I request you to kindly send this chapter to all of your members so tat they may read it and also make their children to read and know about our culture in the ancient past.Yours sincerlymv.subrahmanyam

MailUse Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.