IndiaDivine.org

Route ot Mookambika

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste Priya, Firstly you shall have a Pleasant Journey for Your going to be with AmmaDevi. Donot worry even with children you will have no problem at all. Firstly find your way by Train to Manglore. From there it is around 4 to 5 hours Journey. Plan your way there like you reach Manglore by atleast 12:00pm Lunch time , from there you will find Many Luxury coach with a Minimum Chrg ( I am not sure for we travel by car )use the coach. The coach will stop in front of the Temple itself where you can find Many Guest House and also Auto's are at your Service from there as well. There is a place called Sauparnika Guest House, the Best one where you can access the River also close by. You do not need Prior reservation at all, rooms are always available.You can stay there till you wish but remember to

always Have the First Dharshan early in the Morning, it is the Best and make sure you reach the temple early as possible by 5:00 for there will be a big Crowd. and believe me there is nothing to be compared with the first Dharshan. Dnt worry about the food for the Children., After the Pooja in the temple itself there is a Hall where the Food is Served and you can rely on the Service too for all the Abyasi will be lookled after just like to the rest of the Crowd. Hope this is helpful. If you visit my , you will have all the information that you need to visit Kollur and if you have time there area lot of Places that you can Visit too since you are there in Kollur. Do not miss the Temple on your way back for Lord Ganesha a must to visit Temple Kumbashi , it is on the high way itself and the other is surely the Krishna Temple which is again in Manglore - Udipi

and The Sri Shankara Acharya Hermitage the children will enjoy the trip. Do not worry about knowing anyone at the Temple just keep your mind full with Devi and Devi will byself will be at your Service as is with each and everyone of us. I will be there during the month of July First week, maybe you like to join my Family and myself as well. Actually My inlaw Mr and Mrs Narayanan they are the Main reasson behind my First Step to Kollur. Pranam. Babithapriya prasannakumar <priyapk6727 wrote: Namasate, I am planning to go to Mookambika Devi temple during August. I want to know the route from Guruvayoour to Mookambika temple by

road. And How many days will it take . And the hotels available there as we will be ladies travelling with children. And some know person in the temple whom we can contact. Regards Priya Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.

Mail goes everywhere you do. Get it on your phone.

Guest guest

Dear Babitha, Priya can come to trichur from Guruvayoor in a train.And from tcr she can take Sree Durgamba Bus .It starts from Chettyyangadi (near Tcr railwaystation) at night and stop infront of the temple on next day morning.There is semi sleeper as well as full sleeper.And from infront of the temple at 3.00pm back to tcr.Many old ladies who are travelling alone used to utilise this service.And for contact numbers at kollur she can visit www.kollur.com.(pooja & events). Rgds, Upama.Menon.Babitha Vasanth <babitha70 wrote: Namaste

Priya, Firstly you shall have a Pleasant Journey for Your going to be with AmmaDevi. Donot worry even with children you will have no problem at all. Firstly find your way by Train to Manglore. From there it is around 4 to 5 hours Journey. Plan your way there like you reach Manglore by atleast 12:00pm Lunch time , from there you will find Many Luxury coach with a Minimum Chrg ( I am not sure for we travel by car )use the coach. The coach will stop in front of the Temple itself where you can find Many Guest House and also Auto's are at your Service from there as well. There is a place called Sauparnika Guest House, the Best one where you can access the River also close by. You do not need Prior reservation at all, rooms are always available.You can stay there till you wish but remember to always Have the

First Dharshan early in the Morning, it is the Best and make sure you reach the temple early as possible by 5:00 for there will be a big Crowd. and believe me there is nothing to be compared with the first Dharshan. Dnt worry about the food for the Children., After the Pooja in the temple itself there is a Hall where the Food is Served and you can rely on the Service too for all the Abyasi will be lookled after just like to the rest of the Crowd. Hope this is helpful. If you visit my , you will have all the information that you need to visit Kollur and if you have time there area lot of Places that you can Visit too since you are there in Kollur. Do not miss the Temple on your way back for Lord Ganesha a must to visit Temple Kumbashi , it is on the high way itself and the other is surely the Krishna Temple which is again in Manglore - Udipi and The Sri

Shankara Acharya Hermitage the children will enjoy the trip. Do not worry about knowing anyone at the Temple just keep your mind full with Devi and Devi will byself will be at your Service as is with each and everyone of us. I will be there during the month of July First week, maybe you like to join my Family and myself as well. Actually My inlaw Mr and Mrs Narayanan they are the Main reasson behind my First Step to Kollur. Pranam. Babithapriya prasannakumar <priyapk6727 wrote: Namasate, I am planning to go to Mookambika Devi temple during August. I want to know the route from Guruvayoour to Mookambika temple by road. And How

many days will it take . And the hotels available there as we will be ladies travelling with children. And some know person in the temple whom we can contact. Regards Priya Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice. Mail goes everywhere you do. Get it on your phone.

Guest guest

Namaste,

Thank you so much for your reply , I am sure that Priya would be very delighted to view your email and at the same time more Abyassi too can follow the same Route around the said Travell Point.

I am also glad to hear that many of the Brothers and Sister within the group are also looking forward to their Visit to Kollur and if you have Full Faith in your Journey and always think Positive, believe me Your Journey will be a Blessing and your initiative will be rewarded at the same time during Dharshan.

Pranam,

Babitha

, "Upama. Menon." <upamamenon wrote:>> Dear Babitha,> > Priya can come to trichur from Guruvayoor in a train.And from tcr she can take> > Sree Durgamba Bus .It starts from Chettyyangadi (near Tcr railwaystation)> > at night and stop infront of the temple on next day morning.There is semi > > sleeper as well as full sleeper.And from infront of the temple at 3.00pm back to > > tcr.Many old ladies who are travelling alone used to utilise this service.And for> > contact numbers at kollur she can visit www.kollur.com.(pooja & events).> > Rgds,> Upama.Menon.> > Babitha Vasanth babitha70 wrote:> Namaste Priya,> > Firstly you shall have a Pleasant Journey for Your going to be with AmmaDevi.> > Donot worry even with children you will have no problem at all.> > Firstly find your way by Train to Manglore.> > From there it is around 4 to 5 hours Journey.> > Plan your way there like you reach Manglore by atleast 12:00pm Lunch time , from there you will find Many Luxury coach with a Minimum Chrg ( I am not sure for we travel by car )use the coach. The coach will stop in front of the Temple itself where you can find Many Guest House and also Auto's are at your Service from there as well. There is a place called Sauparnika Guest House, the Best one where you can access the River also close by. You do not need Prior reservation at all, rooms are always available.You can stay there till you wish but remember to always Have the First Dharshan early in the Morning, it is the Best and make sure you reach the temple early as possible by 5:00 for there will be a big Crowd.> and believe me there is nothing to be compared with the first Dharshan. Dnt worry about the food for the Children.,> After the Pooja in the temple itself there is a Hall where the Food is Served and you can rely on the Service too for all the Abyasi will be lookled after just like to the rest of the Crowd.> > Hope this is helpful.> If you visit my , you will have all the information that you need to visit Kollur and if you have time there area lot of Places that you can Visit too since you are there in Kollur.> > Do not miss the Temple on your way back for Lord Ganesha a must to visit Temple Kumbashi , it is on the high way itself and the other is surely the Krishna Temple which is again in Manglore - Udipi and The Sri Shankara Acharya Hermitage the children will enjoy the trip.> > Do not worry about knowing anyone at the Temple just keep your mind full with Devi and Devi will byself will be at your Service as is with each and everyone of us.> > I will be there during the month of July First week, maybe you like to join my Family and myself as well.> > Actually My inlaw Mr and Mrs Narayanan they are the Main reasson behind my First Step to Kollur.> > Pranam.> > Babitha> > priya prasannakumar priyapk6727 wrote:> Namasate,> > I am planning to go to Mookambika Devi temple during August. I want to know the route from Guruvayoour to Mookambika temple by road. And How many days will it take . And the hotels available there as we will be ladies travelling with children. And some know person in the temple whom we can contact.> > Regards> Priya> > > Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.> > > > > > > > > Mail goes everywhere you do. Get it on your phone. > > One Motherly Love Equally Shared With All . > > > >

Guest guest

Namasate, Thanks for the information given regarding the route to mookambika. It is very helpful. Pranam Priya "Upama. Menon." <upamamenon wrote: Dear Babitha, Priya can come to trichur from Guruvayoor in a train.And from tcr she can take Sree Durgamba Bus .It starts from Chettyyangadi (near Tcr railwaystation) at night and stop infront of the temple on next day morning.There is semi sleeper as well as full sleeper.And from infront of the temple at 3.00pm back to tcr.Many old ladies who are travelling alone used to utilise this service.And for contact numbers at kollur she can visit www.kollur.com.(pooja & events). Rgds, Upama.Menon.Babitha Vasanth <babitha70 wrote: Namaste Priya, Firstly you shall have a Pleasant Journey for Your going to be with AmmaDevi. Donot worry even with children you will have no problem at all. Firstly find your way by Train to Manglore. From there it is around 4 to 5 hours Journey. Plan your way there like you reach Manglore by atleast 12:00pm Lunch time , from there you will find Many Luxury coach with a Minimum Chrg ( I am not sure for we travel by

car )use the coach. The coach will stop in front of the Temple itself where you can find Many Guest House and also Auto's are at your Service from there as well. There is a place called Sauparnika Guest House, the Best one where you can access the River also close by. You do not need Prior reservation at all, rooms are always available.You can stay there till you wish but remember to always Have the First Dharshan early in the Morning, it is the Best and make sure you reach the temple early as possible by 5:00 for there will be a big Crowd. and believe me there is nothing to be compared with the first Dharshan. Dnt worry about the food for the Children., After the Pooja in the temple itself there is a Hall where the Food is Served and you can rely on the Service too for all the Abyasi will be lookled after just like to the rest of the Crowd. Hope this is helpful. If you visit my , you will

have all the information that you need to visit Kollur and if you have time there area lot of Places that you can Visit too since you are there in Kollur. Do not miss the Temple on your way back for Lord Ganesha a must to visit Temple Kumbashi , it is on the high way itself and the other is surely the Krishna Temple which is again in Manglore - Udipi and The Sri Shankara Acharya Hermitage the children will enjoy the trip. Do not worry about knowing anyone at the Temple just keep your mind full with Devi and Devi will byself will be at your Service as is with each and everyone of us. I will be there during the month of July First week, maybe you like to join my Family and myself as well. Actually My inlaw Mr and Mrs Narayanan they are the Main reasson behind my First Step to Kollur. Pranam. Babithapriya prasannakumar <priyapk6727 wrote: Namasate, I am planning to go to Mookambika Devi temple during August. I want to know the route from Guruvayoour to Mookambika temple by road. And How many days will it take . And the hotels available there as we will be ladies travelling with children. And some know person in the temple whom we can contact. Regards Priya Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice. Mail goes everywhere you do. Get it on your phone.