IndiaDivine.org

Hello Babitha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Babitha, I apologise for my late message. Because of my schedule, I get little time to browse through my messages. Sometimes, I just delete a lot of valuable and knowledge embedded messages as my inbox gets crammed. Today, I tried to contact you on phone, however, found switched off. Wish you and your family happy journey and a pleasant trip to Kollur. I am sure, you will pray for all of us, however, our prayers are with you. I once again wish you all the best on my personal behalf and on behalf of my family. Amma love us all, bless us all, always....! Love, regards, prayers!!! DevanSarath nambiar <sarath wrote: Bhagirathi Tourist HomeGopalkrishna Temple Road,Kollur Post, Kundapur Taluk,Udupi Contact Number is 08254-258290 ( As you tried 0825-758290 is the OLD number :)U can speak to Mr KK Shetty - Before 3 Days of your ArrivalRegards Sarath , "Upama. Menon." <upamamenon wrote:>> Dear Babitha,> > May god bless you.I would like to get the phone number of Bhageerathy hotel at kollur owned by Narasimha adiga.> > Rgds,> Upama.> > babitha70

<babitha70 wrote:> Namaste,> > Finally as you are All aware, this is my last week in th eGroup as my > vacation has started from Tomorrow.> I had requested for anyone to comeforward to be the Moderator while I > am away for the Month but to my surprise I had no response from anyone.> > I have requested a special friend of mine to look into the group from > time to time and as to do the neeful to approve andor delete any Post > while I am way.Hence kindly bare with me if in any case you do > received any junk e-mail, I would appreciate and request you All to > kindly neglect the same e-mail.> > I will be in Kollur during the Second wekk of June.> I anyone wishes me to do any pooja or to avail any Prasadam, please do > not hesitate as Surely I would Pray for All.> As we are all children of One Mother who loves Us All

equally.> > Pranam till I return,> > Babitha & Family.> > PS: Once I am back I will surely put in some Photos of me and my > family but until then I iwll post just one Single snap of me alone.> > > > > > > > India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click here> Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on India Click here>

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.