IndiaDivine.org

Mantras-Letters-Words Part One

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste, The below is a small study that I have done from some Articles which I think would be a topic to discuss. Please do spare few minits and do read , I would like to also know your Views and oppinions as well. Like the Photos Posted I did not even receive any email in regard to the same. · As You are aware Mantra is the Brahman Let us begin our story with this word :

PADARTHA This word literally means MATTER PADARTHA Padartha. What ever we see around us, even the distant galaxies, are all matter or objects. Padartha. Matter = Pada (Word) +Artha ( Meanning) Since the Science of Mantra is coming from a different stage of perception and experience, we need to discuss how the manifested world appear at this stage to a Yogi. Let us elevate (at least intellectually) to that stage and see how this outer manifested world with all its matter

appear from a Yogic perception. How this mundane world which we see and feel and touch and smell appear in a Yogic experience. A Small Example: Padartha = words + meaning

and recap the difference between a scientific observation and a Yogic experience. To a Scientist the matter appears as a Play Of Fundamental Particles This inquiry is essentially directed outwards To a Yogi the Material world is experienced dream like and the matteri s seen as a play like Dhvani ( Sound) and Shabda as ( Words ) This experience is essentially happening inwards To be Conitnued......... Part Two

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.

Babi, This is a highly useful information. Please keep going with this kinda postings. This enriches our feed back on our ancient rishis and great acharyas on their findings and visions. Regards, DevanBabitha Vasanth <babitha70 wrote: Namaste, The below is a small study that I have done from some Articles which I think would be a topic to discuss. Please do spare few minits and do

read , I would like to also know your Views and oppinions as well. Like the Photos Posted I did not even receive any email in regard to the same. · As You are aware Mantra is the Brahman Let us begin our story with this word : PADARTHA This word literally means MATTER PADARTHA Padartha. What ever we see around us, even the distant galaxies, are all matter or objects. Padartha. Matter = Pada (Word) +Artha ( Meanning) Since the Science of Mantra is coming from a different stage of perception and experience, we need to discuss how the manifested world appear at this stage to a Yogi. Let us elevate (at least intellectually) to that stage and see how this outer manifested world with all its matter appear from a Yogic perception. How this mundane world which we see and feel and touch and smell appear in a Yogic experience. A Small Example: Padartha = words + meaning and recap the difference between a scientific observation and a Yogic experience. To a Scientist the matter appears as a Play Of Fundamental Particles This inquiry is

essentially directed outwards To a Yogi the Material world is experienced dream like and the matteri s seen as a play like Dhvani ( Sound) and Shabda as ( Words ) This experience is essentially happening inwards To be Conitnued......... Part Two Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.