IndiaDivine.org

THE WORD & Ignorance to Knowledge --- FINNAL PART

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste, Here below there are two part posted First THE WORD & Ignorance to Knowledge. I know we have reached two different ends but when you do read, you will see how they are all connected.The study is from Mr K.K. ‘First, there was No Word?’ According to Tantra, first there was Dhvani (sound) and out of that words were formed. This is the reason why

Sanskrit is highly phonetic in its discipline and structure. The entire alphabet table of Sanskrit is table of Dhvanis i.e. patters of sound. In english it is called Phonetic that they teach children. Its the sound pronnounce not the word The ‘distortion’ in the primordial sound gives rise to certain number of sound frequencies (dhvanis). These dhvanis (sound patterns) are depicted as Varna or the alphabet in Sanskrit grammar. OM or the AUM is said to be the primordial sound. (AUM cannot be pronounced. The word AUM as we hear it is not even a close approximation of the Primordial sound. AUM is only ‘heard’ in meditation, and there is no way it can be pronounced.) We have often read that Sanskrit is a Divine Language, that nobody wrote it. True, because its more like recording of Yogic experience rather than construed of any discipline or thinking. For example, let us look at the FIRST and the LAST alphabet of Sanskrit. (Aa) First alphabet of Sanskrit (Ha) Last alphabet of Sanskrit Look how these two alphabets come together to form this meaningful word. AHAMmeans ‘I’ The Dot or the Bindu which made the two alphabets come together in a meaningful union represents the principle of Shakti or the Consciousness. To impress upon why this word is meaningful, let us use this word: = + Literally this word means Structure (Akar) of Me (Aham) Ahamkar Aham (I) Akar (Structure) Normally we think Ahamkar () means being boastful, hot headed or being full of pride. No. This word is very profound. Coming together of the first and the last alphabet is very significant. All words you think or speak ought to come from between and . This word indicates how the alphabets (with their associated Dhvani and Artha) come together on the playground of consciousness to give existence to the faculty of ‘I’. The Structure of Me. We saw how letters, words, dhvani (Sound) come together to define the structure of matter and objects – the Padartha. And we saw how Mantra Science suggests that letters, words, dhvani (Sound) come together to define the structure of ‘Me’ Dhvani, Shabda and Artha creates the material world

as in (Padartha)Dhvani, Shabda and Artha creates the faculty of “I” as in (Ahamkar) This realization, this perception, coming face to face with this experience can be truly overwhelming. So no wonder we have expressions such as Shabda Brahman, Akshar Purusha, Nada Brahman. Bhakti poetry is full of words such as Shabda or Sabad. And in Yoga you have branches such as Japa Yoga, Ajapa Yoga, Mantra Yoga, Laya Yoga, Nada Yoga, Swara Yoga. All these words (Shabda, Akshar, Sabad, Japa, Ajapa, Laya, Nada, Swara) have a literal meaning related to Dhvani (Sound) or Shabda (Word) From Ignorance to Knowledge : What it means? We have seen how from a Yogic perspective dhvani and shabda is responsible for creating this mundane world around us, the various matters, objects, things of desire, the feelings, the senses and even the faculty of ‘I’. This whole peripheral existence created out of interplay of dhvani and shabda is called by the Yogis as the realm of : (Agyan) Normally we think that this word means ignorance. Actually ‘ignorance’ doesn’t convey the Yogic meaning. Look at this word more thoughtfully. This alphabet being the first alphabet symbolically represents the whole mechanism of dhavani, shabda and artha that creates the material plane. (Gyan) Gyan means Knowledge Therefore when the mechanism of clouds the state of - the resultant stage is called Agyan or the stage of

ignorance. So long this world of names and forms, this world of words + meaning looks real, palpable and true to you, you are said to be under the domain of Agyan or ignorance. So... You might be a scholar with lot of credentials.You might be an acknowledged physicist or an acclaimed best selling author. You might be a Noble laureate.You might have walked away with all ‘ Who wants to be a millionaire’Or, you might be just an average, semi-illiterate, or totally illiterate. It doesn’t really matter. So long you haven’t

seen, felt, experienced and realized how the Dhvani, Shabda and Varna creates this outer manifested world, you are deemed by Mantra Science to be in a state of Agyan (Ignorance).