would be travelling to Tanjavoor and to the church of vellankani for 5

days. I was wondering if someone could tell me few temples to visit

and plus accompany me for some site seeing too. I will be staying at

Ananagar in Madras. Not sure about Tanjavor as I have to find a good

place to stay for 5 days.If you are aware of any nice Hotels, Please

do let me know.

Later I will be going to Banglore, staying at Koromanglo ( Sorry for

the Spelling Mistake )again it would be nice to have someone around

too as I am not familiar with the place.

I would be posting my contact number shortly before the trip.

Pranam,

Babitha

Bon voyage! Devanbabitha70 <babitha70 wrote: Namaste,I will be travelling to Madras on December 08 with my Children . I would be travelling to Tanjavoor and to the church of vellankani for 5 days. I was wondering if someone could tell me few temples to visit and plus accompany me for some site seeing too. I will be staying at Ananagar in Madras. Not sure about Tanjavor as I have to find a good place to stay for 5 days.If you are aware of any nice

Hotels, Please do let me know. Later I will be going to Banglore, staying at Koromanglo ( Sorry for the Spelling Mistake )again it would be nice to have someone around too as I am not familiar with the place.I would be posting my contact number shortly before the trip.Pranam,Babitha

Sponsored Link

Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate - Click now to apply

Madam Babitha,I am from proper chennai.If you find time please visit the following temples. But currently I am not in chennai to help you.Nanganallur Temple City ** I am from this place following 3 temples are my favouriteNanganallur Rajarajeshwari32 feet Hanuman TempleAlandur Pazhandi AmmanMangadu (Kamatchi Amman)Thirverkadu MariammanPonnamallee (Devi Thaiyal Nayagi)Periyapalayam (Bhavani Amman)Thirumullaivoil (Devi Vashnavi Amman, Kodiudai Amman)Mylapore Kabaleeswarar TempleParys Kaaligambal TempleAll these temples mentioned here are 1 or 2 hours drive from Anna Nagar. All the best wishes for visting all these temples.In bangalore 2 temples are mandatory....Banashankari Amman Temple and Bull Temple also Iskon Temple. If you would be interested on Church Vivek Nagar Infant Jesus is must.My sincere advise don't take auto in chennai,

book a CAB go to places. But bangalore people will be very helpful and kind...Not like chennai....although I am from chennai :-)Thanks,Ganeshbabitha70 <babitha70 wrote: Namaste, I will be visiting Madras on December 08 with my children.Will be staying at Ananagar, I was wondering if someone can tell me which temples is a must to visit and plus if someone can be with me for a day or two to go around and shopping too. Later on , I am not sure maybe december 17 or so i will be in

Banglore as well satying at Koromanglo ( Sorry for the wrong Spelling )again I need your help there as I am not so familiar witht he place. Please do keep in touch and I will post my number later days. Pranam, Babitha

Sponsored Link

$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info

Hi, Visit Thiruvannamalai temple(Arunachaleshwar).And try to do Girivalayam. Rgds, Upama.devan kesav <devan_kesav wrote: Bon voyage! Devanbabitha70 <babitha70 > wrote: Namaste,I will be travelling to Madras on December 08 with my Children . I

would be travelling to Tanjavoor and to the church of vellankani for 5 days. I was wondering if someone could tell me few temples to visit and plus accompany me for some site seeing too. I will be staying at Ananagar in Madras. Not sure about Tanjavor as I have to find a good place to stay for 5 days.If you are aware of any nice Hotels, Please do let me know. Later I will be going to Banglore, staying at Koromanglo ( Sorry for the Spelling Mistake )again it would be nice to have someone around too as I am not familiar with the place.I would be posting my contact number shortly before the trip.Pranam,Babitha Sponsored LinkDegrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate - Click now to apply

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Namaste,

Thank you to your goodself , to brother Devan and to sister Upama

and other's who has sent me a reply in accordance to my request for

visiting the temples.

I will try my best to visit the same as well.

Pranam,

Babitha

, GaneshBabu

<babuganesh2000 wrote:

>

> Madam Babitha,

>

> I am from proper chennai.If you find time please visit the

following temples. But currently I am not in chennai to help you.

>

> Nanganallur Temple City ** I am from this place following 3

temples are my favourite

> Nanganallur Rajarajeshwari

> 32 feet Hanuman Temple

> Alandur Pazhandi Amman

>

> Mangadu (Kamatchi Amman)

> Thirverkadu Mariamman

> Ponnamallee (Devi Thaiyal Nayagi)

> Periyapalayam (Bhavani Amman)

> Thirumullaivoil (Devi Vashnavi Amman, Kodiudai Amman)

> Mylapore Kabaleeswarar Temple

> Parys Kaaligambal Temple

>

> All these temples mentioned here are 1 or 2 hours drive from Anna

Nagar.

>

> All the best wishes for visting all these temples.

>

> In bangalore 2 temples are mandatory....Banashankari Amman Temple

and Bull Temple also Iskon Temple. If you would be interested on

Church Vivek Nagar Infant Jesus is must.

>

> My sincere advise don't take auto in chennai, book a CAB go to

places. But bangalore people will be very helpful and kind...Not

like chennai....although I am from chennai :-)

>

> Thanks,

> Ganesh

>

> babitha70 <babitha70 wrote:

Namaste,

>

> I will be visiting Madras on December 08 with my children.Will be

> staying at Ananagar, I was wondering if someone can tell me which

> temples is a must to visit and plus if someone can be with me for

a

> day or two to go around and shopping too.

>

> Later on , I am not sure maybe december 17 or so i will be in

Banglore

> as well satying at Koromanglo ( Sorry for the wrong Spelling )

again I

> need your help there as I am not so familiar witht he place.

>

> Please do keep in touch and I will post my number later days.

>

> Pranam,

> Babitha

> Sponsored Link

>

> $200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home

equity - Click now for info

>