IndiaDivine.org

GoodMorning .... SOmething Persnl ..... Please do read

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste & Good Morning, Each day we get up for the same routine be it for a Child or a Teenager or even an adult. School , Work , Tensions, Money , Sorrows which comes to us each day but have you thought ever of Happiness and Laughter ( Laughter from your Heart not smile ). These two things are very rare in our daily life, but if you put yourself in a shoe of a Small Infant for just a day ( No I do not mean tie Pampers and walk around saying googugaga ) putting our Mind working our mind like an infant. Have you ever noticed how a Baby even smiles in thier sleep? There was a story that I remember my Nany used to say " When God shows a Flower to the baby in her sleep she smiles for she is happy and cries again when God is not in her dreams again thats when they get up from sleep " Today me being a Mum of two have seen the same experience with my children when they where small even last night my Daughter of Three was laughing in her

sleep and i thought that she might remember wht she had seen in her dreams and she said to me " I will not tell you, its a secret "No matter what ever I told her she said that she will not tell me. Secret means she has promised someone that she will not tell me about it. I was surprised. A child who is always close to their Parents at this age of Three she is kept a Secret with someone whom I do not know. I find this strange for there was no one there as a stranger.Who could it have been? ANother story from my Nany was that infant are closer to God they talk and cry and smile and even plays with God. Even if they cannot talk to ur they can talk to God which again I believe. We where doing whitewash at home and I had to remove Devi's Picture and my Prayer Books from the Altar and was waiting for the Paint to be dried up, by then the time was close to light the lamp in the evening and I just finished most of my work. At this time my daughter

was just a year and a half old not able to talks till just gurglling. Suddenly she started to cry and talk to me in histeric like she was telling me something, I could not understand. Suddenly she looked at the Altar and was upset with me Pinpointing the Altar, thats when my Husband understood what she was trying to say to me like where is Devi , you took her away or that she wants to see the Lamp lit. Once i did say my Parayer she was so happy. Does the above two stories indicate anything to any brothers and sisters here in the group? I have the answers but I would like to hear your point of view as well. PLEASE LET US GET THIS GROUP A BIT ACTIVE. TILL TODAY THERE WAS NO PERSNL EMAIL FROM ANYONE, I HOPE ATLEAST NOW WE CAN. I know all are bussy but just spare few minits of your time. The only thing what i

want to say is that Most of Us call on God when we ever need to fullfill some obligations in life. Even if we pray 10 times a day , 9 times will be a prayer as all day schedule of Praying but that One Prayer out of 10 will be the one from Our Heart with full concentration. At the same time when we are in need of shelter from God we might pray 25 times and at the same time they will be from our Heart and soul but in the end what is the treuth God has already heard our Prayer the first time and we dont need to repeat the same a million time but we are frustrated so we pray till we are satisfied likee fools praying and crying for it is end of the day why are my prayers not answered , then we give up and the next day when all is fine we are back again praying just 10 times as all days.Do you all agree with me. Await your email ....... sorry if I have cosumed your time. Maybe this email is nothing

but it is for me as my point of View hope you will share too. Pranam, Babitha

Sponsored Link$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info

Namaste, What all you said is right . At times,when we see the actions of small children we feel that God is giving us some information about something , through them. May be it's a mere co-incidence.But such things make us have strong belief in God . It's said early morning ( Brahma muhoortham ) is the best time to pray , since we can have more concentration during that time . We dont get distracted much . According to my belief, if you can pray for one or two minutes, with full concentration,well...that's enough for one day . I'm a strong believer of HIM . Regards Mrs.Nambiar

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

Namaste,

I truely agree with the below email. Mostly people think that

Children they donot know more about our rituals in daily life as

they are children but actuall they know a lot more for they learn

from our daily doings be it at home or out or even temples. My

little one even clasp her hands each time we are praying or visiting

a temple without eve nme saying to do so.

She has already started to chant few 4 line stotras as well at the

age of 2+ .

Pranam,

Babitha

, bhama nambiar

<bhama_nambiar wrote:

>

> Namaste,

>

> What all you said is right . At times,when we see the actions of

small children we feel that God is giving us some information about

something , through them. May be it's a mere co-