IndiaDivine.org

Vacation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste, As you are all aware that I will be leaving for Madras today, I would like to Wish You All A Happy New Year in ADV. During my journey as an Amballa vassi, I will be visiting many Temples as much as I can and at the same time I shall Pray for All too. Please keep emailling. If anyone would like to accompany me during my stay at madras to take me around my cell Number: 9895831501. Pranam, Babitha

Please keep smiling... subhayathra... entey ella asamsakalum...

On 12/7/06, Babitha Vasanth <babitha70 wrote:

Namaste,

As you are all aware that I will be leaving for Madras today, I would like to Wish You All A Happy New Year in ADV.

During my journey as an Amballa vassi, I will be visiting many Temples as much as I can and at the same time I shall Pray for All too.

Please keep emailling.

Pranam,

Babitha

Check out the all-new Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

-- bye for the time being...

luv and regards, Rajeev Madhavan...

HAPPY JOURNEY BABITHA Babitha Vasanth <babitha70 wrote: Namaste, As you are all aware that I will be leaving for Madras today, I would like to Wish You All A Happy New Year in ADV. During my journey as an Amballa vassi, I will be visiting many Temples as much as I can and at the same time I shall Pray for

All too. Please keep emailling. If anyone would like to accompany me during my stay at madras to take me around my cell Number: 9895831501. Pranam, Babitha ALLWAY'S UR'S DEEPU

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.