IndiaDivine.org

Word Meaning OF Thiru

Rate this topic

Guest guest

THIRU A word which can be classified into many, many different abbreviations. The below is just one of them that came into my mind. I hope we can continue this topic as a discussion thread, hope that anyone would have time to write few thought in regard to the same issue. Thiru is a word that means "deity" otherwise called "sacred" or "holy". It is also a Tamil name for the Goddess Lakshmi who is called "Thirumagal" in Tamil. It is an honorific used in formal situations. It is also meant for "wealth", "respect", and "name" in TAMIL language. Many kings and princes in South India also have Thiru as part of their titles, most famous Thirunavukkarasu Valliappan. A word which can be classified into many, many different abbreviations. The below is just one of them that came into my mind. I hope we can continue this topic as a discussion thread, hope that anyone would have time to write few thought in regard to the same issue.

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

Thiru is the Tamil version of Sree. there are so many words changed like this.. ex. Aryan turned Ayyan, Ayyar and Ayya. Sree Ayyappa has four Paryayams.. they are Aaryathaathan, Bhoothanathan, Parayaguptan and DharmaSastha... It is AaryaThaathan later turned into ayyappa... see Arya is Ayya and Thathan (Father or leader) into Appa... and there are a lot more... BaluBabitha Vasanth <babitha70 wrote: THIRU A word which can be classified into many, many different abbreviations. The below is just one of them that came into my mind. I hope we can continue this topic as a discussion thread, hope that anyone would have time to write few thought in regard to the same issue. Thiru is a word that means "deity" otherwise called "sacred" or "holy". It is also a Tamil name for the Goddess Lakshmi who is called "Thirumagal" in Tamil. It is an honorific used in formal situations. It is also meant for "wealth", "respect", and "name" in TAMIL language. Many kings and princes in South India also have Thiru as part of their titles, most famous Thirunavukkarasu Valliappan. A word which can be classified into many, many different abbreviations. The below is just one of them that came into my mind. I hope we can continue this topic as a discussion thread, hope that anyone would have time to write few thought in regard to the same issue. No need to miss a message. Get

email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.