Doubt...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All,

Going through some of the posts,i came across the doubts which exist

in my mind...just putting it down, if somebody is able to answer it,

i will be grateful..

According to the Hindu Books, the time is divided in to Yugas and

this is a Kaliyuga we live in. and it is just the starting of it.

But according to historians, and their studies, Hindu religion

started with the people around 6000 bc when they do not have the

knowledge to build, or make weapons like bramastra... etc..so what

is the truth ?

And if all these books are saying all stories symbolically , that

means the avathars, the saints, and what all the books say are only

symbolic ?..do they put that much pain to imagine and write things ,

which in future people will find use ful in our life ?

We think Krishna and Christans say Christ..but see the similarity,

see the stories of both the avathars...so there is lot of

similarity..

what is the truth ?, and all these are the truth or it is just

another symbolic stories, which people write to make advantage of

people's mind ?

what is our purpose in this world ?, is it to eat, drive, watch a

movie, work, get tensed, get angry,study ??what all this means ?

where all this goes to ?..where it all started ?. where it all will

end ?

just some thoughts ?.. if any of you are following the latest

science developments, they are also reaching a wall, which they can

not cross...so easily at least..seeing the universe in its true

glory, and realising that the theories we had, is not sufficient to

explain what we see... they are searching for the answers too...

where are we going ?

Kiran

I have a question to Mr.Kiran who wrote this mail below.what science says about the universe before big bang?It is a genuine question and I hope I will get an answer to it.luvBaludubai_creek_park <kiranlal wrote: Hi All, Going through some of the posts,i came across the doubts which exist in my mind...just putting it down, if somebody is able to answer it, i will be grateful.. According to the Hindu Books, the time is divided in to Yugas and this is a Kaliyuga we live in.

and it is just the starting of it. But according to historians, and their studies, Hindu religion started with the people around 6000 bc when they do not have the knowledge to build, or make weapons like bramastra... etc..so what is the truth ? And if all these books are saying all stories symbolically , that means the avathars, the saints, and what all the books say are only symbolic ?..do they put that much pain to imagine and write things , which in future people will find use ful in our life ? We think Krishna and Christans say Christ..but see the similarity, see the stories of both the avathars...so there is lot of similarity.. what is the truth ?, and all these are the truth or it is just another symbolic stories, which people write to make advantage of people's mind ? what is our purpose in this world ?, is it to eat, drive, watch a movie, work, get tensed, get angry,study

??what all this means ? where all this goes to ?..where it all started ?. where it all will end ? just some thoughts ?.. if any of you are following the latest science developments, they are also reaching a wall, which they can not cross...so easily at least..seeing the universe in its true glory, and realising that the theories we had, is not sufficient to explain what we see... they are searching for the answers too... where are we going ? Kiran

Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get answers from real people who know.

Hi Kiran

http://www.truthbeknown.com

may answer some of your questions but not all.

Jesus is part history and part myth. And so is every religious personality before and after him. But only Krishna can be considered the Purna Avatara- The complete incarnation, even though he was also a human being.

The Yugas should not be taken literally. All the four yugas exist simultaneously -it is only a state of mind.

The Dashavatara affirms Evolutionary progress from lower life forms to higher life forms

Fish -Reptile-Mamal- Higher Mammals moving towards human nature, the Dwarf man, The axe weilding wood cutter, the hunter gatherer and the philosopher -politician -Krishna.

Avin

On 2/22/07, dubai_creek_park <kiranlal wrote:

Hi All,Going through some of the posts,i came across the doubts which exist in my mind...just putting it down, if somebody is able to answer it, i will be grateful..According to the Hindu Books, the time is divided in to Yugas and this is a Kaliyuga we live in. and it is just the starting of it. But according to historians, and their studies, Hindu religion started with the people around 6000 bc when they do not have the knowledge to build, or make weapons like bramastra... etc..so what is the truth ?And if all these books are saying all stories symbolically , that means the avathars, the saints, and what all the books say are only symbolic ?..do they put that much pain to imagine and write things , which in future people will find use ful in our life ?We think Krishna and Christans say Christ..but see the similarity, see the stories of both the avathars...so there is lot of similarity..what is the truth ?, and all these are the truth or it is just another symbolic stories, which people write to make advantage of people's mind ?what is our purpose in this world ?, is it to eat, drive, watch a movie, work, get tensed, get angry,study ??what all this means ?

where all this goes to ?..where it all started ?. where it all will end ? just some thoughts ?.. if any of you are following the latest science developments, they are also reaching a wall, which they can not cross...so easily at least..seeing the universe in its true glory, and realising that the theories we had, is not sufficient to explain what we see... they are searching for the answers too...where are we going ?

Kiran

Hi ,

I appreciate your answer and i agree what you told is right. But I still feel ,there is something. we live for a short span of time, in this earth. And our life is so negligible. But the arguments are not petty. Because it is the future of human race. If we live for our selves, our life will be too small. If we live for others our life will be extended till the end of the world.

And about the values, what are the values we see ?, we help people, with an intention, or thought that we are doing a good deed. What is the outcome of that ?. we get a blessing from God ?, or our life will be easier in this world ? or we get Moshka ?.. what is that value then ?..we are also expecting something for everything we do. When we do something with out expectation, then we reach the truth. there is a truth,and we as human beings, have a blessings, to think, and try to understand that. that should be ultimate goal of the life.

we should ask questions, and there are people, or the God himself can open our mind to the answers. Once we know the answers, then we will see all the answers. I believe there are answers and it is just for us to find out.

Just my thoughts ,hope i explained it correctly.

thanks and regards

Kiran

On 2/24/07, moorthyvlr <moorthyvlr wrote:

Hi,

I am no true master to tell things, but I can say a few basics. Histroy cannot be believed to be 100% true, we cannot live those ages which has passed by to know them either, nor can we live on to find what way we are heading. We live a very short span of life within that life that span we go on argue about the living. Well we have so many unanswered questions along with arugments to prove our point, that because we are humans a specail species who live a life beyond their intutive living. Instead of finding answers to petty arguments lets get our heads in finding that values which the great men in various cultures and religions have worked for, instead getting ourselves messed up with the blind traditions,symbols and customs. These changes with time not the values.

Regards,

Moorthy wrote:

Hi All,Going through some of the posts,i came across the doubts which exist in my mind...just putting it down, if somebody is able to answer it, i will be grateful..According to the Hindu Books, the time is divided in to Yugas and this is a Kaliyuga we live in. and it is just the starting of it. But according to historians, and their studies, Hindu religion started with the people around 6000 bc when they do not have the knowledge to build, or make weapons like bramastra... etc..so what is the truth ?And if all these books are saying all stories symbolically , that means the avathars, the saints, and what all the books say are only symbolic ?..do they put that much pain to imagine and write things , which in future people will find use ful in our life ?We think Krishna and Christans say Christ..but see the similarity, see the stories of both the avathars...so ! there is lot of similarity..what is the truth ?, and all these are the truth or it is just another symbolic stories, which people write to make advantage of people's mind ?what is our purpose in this world ?, is it to eat, drive, watch a movie, work, get tensed, get angry,study ??what all this means ?

where all this goes to ?..where it all started ?. where it all will end ? just some thoughts ?.. if any of you are following the latest science developments, they are also reaching a wall, which they can not cross...so easily at least..seeing the universe in its true glory, and realising that the theories we had, is not sufficient to explain what we see... they are searching for the answers too...where are we going ?

Kiran

Namaste,

I read the below question over and over again.. i have just one

answer for all these question and doubts..........

if we could clarify things and make the old come alive today and make

things possible for our future generation then whey do we need to

study the past , will people like us do research and will we have

sanyasi around or Gurus around for all the answers are here present

we dnt need library of books and Guru and our Dada nanee old story

for we arel iving with them presently.

We are new generation we have to learn from the past to make our

future just as the Gurus, Yugas and this is a Kaliyuga for us we

have to phase our steps as we do things for the future generation

just as our Forfathers did for us to put in place.

If we had answers for all the below question which to tell you the

trueth I dnt have then why do we need to do anything in regard to

learn we have it all in our hands ready made for us so why search....

thts wrong we have to dig in the history ourself so as to learn from

our practise our difficult steps then we will be fully scored other

wise we have it all just forget it dnt look into it its there just a

click of a finger away.

SO i think we should leave these topic and learn from them like now i

am sure after reading the same we have strated to read more books ,

more links etc now we are learning and trying to learn here. but at

the same time there are many who has been half way thorugh the globe

in literature too.

Babitha

, " dubai_creek_park "

<kiranlal wrote:

>

> Hi All,

>

> Going through some of the posts,i came across the doubts which

exist

> in my mind...just putting it down, if somebody is able to answer

it,

> i will be grateful..

>

>

> According to the Hindu Books, the time is divided in to Yugas and

> this is a Kaliyuga we live in. and it is just the starting of it.

> But according to historians, and their studies, Hindu religion

> started with the people around 6000 bc when they do not have the

> knowledge to build, or make weapons like bramastra... etc..so what

> is the truth ?

>

> And if all these books are saying all stories symbolically , that

> means the avathars, the saints, and what all the books say are only

> symbolic ?..do they put that much pain to imagine and write

things ,

> which in future people will find use ful in our life ?

>

> We think Krishna and Christans say Christ..but see the similarity,

> see the stories of both the avathars...so there is lot of

> similarity..

> what is the truth ?, and all these are the truth or it is just

> another symbolic stories, which people write to make advantage of

> people's mind ?

>

> what is our purpose in this world ?, is it to eat, drive, watch a

> movie, work, get tensed, get angry,study ??what all this means ?

> where all this goes to ?..where it all started ?. where it all will

> end ?

>

> just some thoughts ?.. if any of you are following the latest

> science developments, they are also reaching a wall, which they can

> not cross...so easily at least..seeing the universe in its true

> glory, and realising that the theories we had, is not sufficient to

> explain what we see... they are searching for the answers too...

>

> where are we going ?

>

>

> Kiran

>

Hi Balararam,

Science has still not sure, as they have no proof about it. but there are some theories running around in the world which talks about it.

one theory says our universe is just another one in a number of parrallel universes, and some vibrations happened in those universes caused the creation of ours.

another theory says, it was just a unimaginable small piece of single mass, which contained all the mass in the universe, and which somehow, got burst giving raise to big bang. scientists are still not happy with this answer as this does not adhere to logic.

there are still some theroies about saying, big bang is a transition from another time to this our time, and some others say, the empty space we say is not really empty and there is a sub atomic particle which we still has not found out, which covers the entire space, and that can explain where all those mass, were at the time of big bang...

some extracts from the following link is given below...

http://www.discover.com/issues/feb-04/cover/

Cosmologists Paul Steinhardt and Neil Turok have a radical idea that could wipe away these mysteries. They theorize that the cosmos was never compacted into a single point and did not spring forth in a violent instant. Instead, the universe as we know it is a small cross section of a much grander universe whose true magnitude is hidden in dimensions we cannot perceive. What we think of as the Big Bang, they contend, was the result of a collision between our three-dimensional world and another three-dimensional world less than the width of a proton away from ours—right next to us, and yet displaced in a way that renders it invisible. Moreover, they say the Big Bang is just the latest in a cycle of cosmic collisions stretching infinitely into the past and into the future. Each collision creates the universe anew. The 13.7-billion-year history of our cosmos is just a moment in this endless expanse of time

still the argument continues :)

Have a Great Day !

Kiran

On 2/23/07, Balaram Kaimal <gabaneuron wrote:

I have a question to Mr.Kiran who wrote this mail below.what science says about the universe before big bang?It is a genuine question and I hope I will get an answer to it.luvBalu

dubai_creek_park <kiranlal wrote:

Hi All,Going through some of the posts,i came across the doubts which exist in my mind...just putting it down, if somebody is able to answer it, i will be grateful..According to the Hindu Books, the time is divided in to Yugas and this is a Kaliyuga we live in. and it is just the starting of it. But according to historians, and their studies, Hindu religion started with the people around 6000 bc when they do not have the knowledge to build, or make weapons like bramastra... etc..so what is the truth ?And if all these books are saying all stories symbolically , that means the avathars, the saints, and what all the books say are only symbolic ?..do they put that much pain to imagine and write things , which in future people will find use ful in our life ?We think Krishna and Christans say Christ..but see the similarity, see the stories of both the avathars...so there is lot of similarity..what is the truth ?, and all these are the truth or it is just another symbolic stories, which people write to make advantage of people's mind ?what is our purpose in this world ?, is it to eat, drive, watch a movie, work, get tensed, get angry,study ??what all this means ?

Kiran

Have a burning question? Go to

Answers and get answers from real people who know.

Namaste,

We all live here, but do we have a purpose ?, we all work, eat, drink, play , pray for our material benifits, and also we feel we will be happy....but the things, we do, the things we see, the things we care , will leave us and go one day. So what is that which does not leave us and go ?

Kaliyuga is considered as the best of yugas for bhakthas, because Namajapam , can make a person attain the God. The world will became so cruel, so bad, and so thoughtless, still Bhagavan Vishnu has told, Namajapam alone can cure our mind out of all those...

We all read holy books. we all go to temple. we all pray. but why we do it ?.. for getting happiness in this world ?. We will surely get all we wish for. because manthras has power. and when we chant, the vibration created with in us,and our surroundings can influance us positively.

Gurus, ou Forefathers, everyone has given us guidance to live life to reach God. Gurus are representations of God to show us the path. Guru can show us, our own path which we should take to reach the soul.

Can we believe in horoscope ? . Is Astrology right ?, or it is just a belief ?. When temples are created, they do lot of calculation, and they construct it in specific shapes, does it have any importance ?.. I will be very happy ,if some body can give me more information about these..

Hari Ohm.

Kiran

On 2/25/07, babitha70 <babitha70 wrote:

Namaste,I read the below question over and over again.. i have just one answer for all these question and doubts..........if we could clarify things and make the old come alive today and make things possible for our future generation then whey do we need to study the past , will people like us do research and will we have sanyasi around or Gurus around for all the answers are here present we dnt need library of books and Guru and our Dada nanee old story for we arel iving with them presently.

We are new generation we have to learn from the past to make our future just as the Gurus, Yugas and this is a Kaliyuga for us we have to phase our steps as we do things for the future generation just as our Forfathers did for us to put in place.

If we had answers for all the below question which to tell you the trueth I dnt have then why do we need to do anything in regard to learn we have it all in our hands ready made for us so why search.... thts wrong we have to dig in the history ourself so as to learn from our practise our difficult steps then we will be fully scored other wise we have it all just forget it dnt look into it its there just a click of a finger away.SO i think we should leave these topic and learn from them like now i am sure after reading the same we have strated to read more books , more links etc now we are learning and trying to learn here. but at the same time there are many who has been half way thorugh the globe

in literature too.Babitha , " dubai_creek_park " <kiranlal wrote:>> Hi All,> > Going through some of the posts,i came across the doubts which exist > in my mind...just putting it down, if somebody is able to answer it, > i will be grateful..> > > According to the Hindu Books, the time is divided in to Yugas and > this is a Kaliyuga we live in. and it is just the starting of it. > But according to historians, and their studies, Hindu religion > started with the people around 6000 bc when they do not have the > knowledge to build, or make weapons like bramastra... etc..so what > is the truth ?> > And if all these books are saying all stories symbolically , that > means the avathars, the saints, and what all the books say are only > symbolic ?..do they put that much pain to imagine and write things , > which in future people will find use ful in our life ?

> > We think Krishna and Christans say Christ..but see the similarity, > see the stories of both the avathars...so there is lot of > similarity..> what is the truth ?, and all these are the truth or it is just > another symbolic stories, which people write to make advantage of > people's mind ?> > what is our purpose in this world ?, is it to eat, drive, watch a > movie, work, get tensed, get angry,study ??what all this means ?

> where all this goes to ?..where it all started ?. where it all will > end ? > > just some thoughts ?.. if any of you are following the latest > science developments, they are also reaching a wall, which they can > not cross...so easily at least..seeing the universe in its true > glory, and realising that the theories we had, is not sufficient to > explain what we see... they are searching for the answers too...

> > where are we going ?> > > Kiran>

Hi Avin,

Hi

It means that the books, the stories all are symbolic. mostly ? . the Yugas / and the Dashaavathras. But my question, still remains,

if the people who wrote this stories, 1000 of years back, who did nt know about the Evolution ( which Darvin has put forward). And another example is Ramayana , and still we can see the bridge between india and sree lanka. so where is the line of truth.

may be like others said, we should not ask questions, and try to understand things. just my curiosity does not allow me to...

thanks and regards

Kiran

On 2/24/07, Avin Deen <pollytheist wrote:

Hi Kiran

Jesus is part history and part myth. And so is every religious personality before and after him. But only Krishna can be considered the Purna Avatara- The complete incarnation, even though he was also a human being.

The Yugas should not be taken literally. All the four yugas exist simultaneously -it is only a state of mind.

The Dashavatara affirms Evolutionary progress from lower life forms to higher life forms

Fish -Reptile-Mamal- Higher Mammals moving towards human nature, the Dwarf man, The axe weilding wood cutter, the hunter gatherer and the philosopher -politician -Krishna.

Avin

On 2/22/07, dubai_creek_park <kiranlal

> wrote:

Hi All,Going through some of the posts,i came across the doubts which exist in my mind...just putting it down, if somebody is able to answer it, i will be grateful..According to the Hindu Books, the time is divided in to Yugas and this is a Kaliyuga we live in. and it is just the starting of it. But according to historians, and their studies, Hindu religion started with the people around 6000 bc when they do not have the knowledge to build, or make weapons like bramastra... etc..so what is the truth ?And if all these books are saying all stories symbolically , that means the avathars, the saints, and what all the books say are only symbolic ?..do they put that much pain to imagine and write things , which in future people will find use ful in our life ?We think Krishna and Christans say Christ..but see the similarity, see the stories of both the avathars...so there is lot of similarity..what is the truth ?, and all these are the truth or it is just another symbolic stories, which people write to make advantage of people's mind ?what is our purpose in this world ?, is it to eat, drive, watch a movie, work, get tensed, get angry,study ??what all this means ? where all this goes to ?..where it all started ?. where it all will end ? just some thoughts ?.. if any of you are following the latest science developments, they are also reaching a wall, which they can not cross...so easily at least..seeing the universe in its true glory, and realising that the theories we had, is not sufficient to explain what we see... they are searching for the answers too...where are we going ? Kiran

Dear Shri Kiran ji

I have tried to answer your questions I have put them below as Ans

after every questions hope it helps

regards

Rajiv

Chennai

In , " dubai_creek_park "

<kiranlal@> wrote:

Hi All,

Going through some of the posts,i came across the doubts which exist

in my mind...just putting it down, if somebody is able to answer

it,i will be grateful..

According to the Hindu Books, the time is divided in to Yugas and

this is a Kaliyuga we live in. and it is just the starting of it.

But according to historians, and their studies, Hindu religion

started with the people around 6000 bc when they do not have the

knowledge to build, or make weapons like bramastra... etc..so what

is the truth ?

Ans Historians write on what they have gathered as information some of

their findings could be similar to the story of five blind men

describing elephant modern historians do take a note of information

gathered by various historians of a said period & negate it &

consolidate similar to all the five blind men who where correct from

their perception

And if all these books are saying all stories symbolically , that

means the avathars, the saints, and what all the books say are only

symbolic ?..do they put that much pain to imagine and write

things ,which in future people will find use ful in our life ?

Ans Some of it may be symbolic & others will be like the one found by

NASA saterlite finding & mapping the bridge built between India &

Lanka mentioned in Ramayan

It is also possible the one that looks symbolic will provide

scientific detailing later.

We think Krishna and Christans say Christ..but see the similarity,

see the stories of both the avathars...so there is lot of

similarity..

what is the truth ?, and all these are the truth or it is just

another symbolic stories, which people write to make advantage of

people's mind ?

Ans In your assessment if you have found similarities in the teaching

of Christ & Krishna then please understand that every religion has

content of spiritualism & Theologies.Spiritual part of all religion

will be similar where as theologies will differ.It will be good for

every human being to accept the spiritual part of all religion & not

to get too focused on theologies

what is our purpose in this world ?, is it to eat, drive, watch a

movie, work, get tensed, get angry,study ??what all this means ?

where all this goes to ?..where it all started ?. where it all will

end ?

The purpose of life cannot be same for all.Each of us have different

desire(Vasanas)The individual soul will go through various birth death

& take a human birth with that it will go through several birth/death

to take a birth that will have the vasana for moksha

just some thoughts ?.. if any of you are following the latest

science developments, they are also reaching a wall, which they can

not cross...so easily at least..seeing the universe in its true

glory, and realising that the theories we had, is not sufficient to

explain what we see... they are searching for the answers too...

where are we going ?

Ans Here you need to understand this, I like to qoute here Swami

Dayanand ji who always says that the knowledge existed exists & will

be their in future too,all it take us to through away our ignorance to

get the knowledge.

Eg The scientific community always talked to point of matter now they

say that every matter consists of energy(Vedic thoughts always said

Siva(matter) energy (sakthi)

Kiran

> >

>

Hi Kiran

Who said we should not ask questions? It is the ancient Indian tradition to pose questions and not blindly believe anything. Yest Much of what is written in Indian mythology is very symbolic but it does not mean that it loses value.

http://www.mythosandlogos.com/Campbell.html

Joseph Campbell has done intense research on how powerful these symbols can mean to modern life. The Bridge to Lanka is a geographical phenomenon which occured after Sri Lanka broke from India. But only a geologist can inform you about that.

But if you want to know history, then the Mahabharata is closest to the historical Krishna followed by the Harivamsha. But even in it , it is only part history, part myth.

The Puranas are basically cultist hogwash meant to keep people addicted to One Deity. They have important symbols too but their value is less than that of the Ithihasas in my not so humble opinion.

Avin

On 2/26/07, Kiranlal Nair <kiranlal wrote:

Hi Avin,

Hi

It means that the books, the stories all are symbolic. mostly ? . the Yugas / and the Dashaavathras. But my question, still remains,

if the people who wrote this stories, 1000 of years back, who did nt know about the Evolution ( which Darvin has put forward). And another example is Ramayana , and still we can see the bridge between india and sree lanka. so where is the line of truth.

may be like others said, we should not ask questions, and try to understand things. just my curiosity does not allow me to...

thanks and regards

Kiran

On 2/24/07, Avin Deen <pollytheist

> wrote:

Hi Kiran

Avin

On 2/22/07, dubai_creek_park <kiranlal > wrote:

Hi All,Going through some of the posts,i came across the doubts which exist in my mind...just putting it down, if somebody is able to answer it, i will be grateful..According to the Hindu Books, the time is divided in to Yugas and this is a Kaliyuga we live in. and it is just the starting of it. But according to historians, and their studies, Hindu religion started with the people around 6000 bc when they do not have the knowledge to build, or make weapons like bramastra... etc..so what is the truth ?And if all these books are saying all stories symbolically , that means the avathars, the saints, and what all the books say are only symbolic ?..do they put that much pain to imagine and write things , which in future people will find use ful in our life ?We think Krishna and Christans say Christ..but see the similarity, see the stories of both the avathars...so there is lot of similarity..what is the truth ?, and all these are the truth or it is just another symbolic stories, which people write to make advantage of people's mind ?what is our purpose in this world ?, is it to eat, drive, watch a movie, work, get tensed, get angry,study ??what all this means ? where all this goes to ?..where it all started ?. where it all will end ? just some thoughts ?.. if any of you are following the latest science developments, they are also reaching a wall, which they can not cross...so easily at least..seeing the universe in its true glory, and realising that the theories we had, is not sufficient to explain what we see... they are searching for the answers too...where are we going ? Kiran

• 9 months later...

My statement not answer to " Doubts " by kiran made in this group on

22feb 2007.

Hi Kiran,

As an ordinary simple human being with little knowledge and

experience it is difficult to answer your question!! However, I am no

different than you and feel that all have somewhat similar doubts in

their mind that surface now and then because of our brain functions.

There was another topic in this group as to " Do your fear god ? or Do

you love God ? " Which also has arised from the very same doubt you

have. I strike similarities and present my views not an obslute

answer.

Brain functions have evolved over the years never the less the basic

inquestiveness and curiocity ingredients remain engrained. When

narrowed down to the purpose answer is clear as to " reproduction "

become only role here which humans cant accept because fo their

superiority from other creations that exists. Then comes a need to

put the human in high platform. When that is done we have all sorts

of theories and unanswerable questions and doubt starts. This very

doubt and not getting the right answer created in all humans the

concept of God. Later an aceeptance accross the human race thinktank

acknowledgin the existance of supernatural power and refered as God

and others out of fear from the very essentials of life forms

relaying on to productiveness elements like Fire. Water, Air, etc

were at time seen as destructive elements. This unanswerable

phenomenha added with the fear of life made humans to resort to the

simple form within their means of belief the prayers and rituals to

please the God. ( the super natural ).

The thinktank who had choosen to persue answers further and had time

and means to meet the basic food without much toil spend their energy

to find answers and lots of theories came into being and for every

thing there are followers. Many beiefs and gradually religions arouse

from teachings that guided the human race. Like any living that looks

to another to follow the footsteps is core qualities derived from

birth we persive and expect the eler to teach us the how to walk the

learning begins and never ends. The education in life from the first

breath to last breath and is not complete to be educated in all

aspects of lifes by any means lead to specfic area of intrest in

study.

Hindu term came from a way of life it was associated to religion very

recently after the new religions established an organised system to

promote teachings. All religion have same core common role and basic

objective is to guide human race to lead a better-civilised way of

life.

The organised way of living in the civilised society brought about

systems in all areas including imparting basic knowledge ans skill to

build defence to protect lives for better living.

There are improvements in these areas all the time from the start of

civilization on this planet.

Records were made from evidences and that states that civilization

similart to the current one existed with excellent buildings with

amazing works of engineering that makes the present generation

wonder. One such dates back more than 4000 years in the regoin of

Indua or the previous Hindustan region is Harrapa and Mohajedaro. The

populart modern religion like christainity and Muslim etc came into

existance since past 2000 years. All beliefs have a common base and

religion is built arround adressing the needs of accpetance from wide

spread human activity on this planet.

Symbolic representation was made for people who have less time to

study deeply. This is even to day followed in all walsk of life a

road sign is a symbolic representation to guide you through the roads

while making journey from start to destination point. Well the same

thing applies for religion symbolic representation are easy for

common people like us to understand fast and easy and make out

journey in life as comfortable and safe as possible.

The dirrfent forms of symbolic representation is all but one and only

one the supreme the super natural God. This is what the common basic

advocasy esists in most popular religion that is followed by large

mass of prople. It is same with Hindus, Jews, Christians, Muslims we

can blame the religion for people like me who interpret things as per

their understanding.

Now about taking advantage of peoples mind, well every actions in

life takes advantage of some thing or the other it applies same here

there are Advocates for every thing we want their guidance we place

trust in them and follow beliving that we get a fair deal in

judgement from God.

As you finally say searching for answers it depends on where u look

for answers it is said it is always within you than elsewhere. What

is important end of the day is work and make no claims to the fruits

from such work. A difficult preposition in todays world so we

conveniently make up theories that best suits us, We try to find

answers …….as usaual…..as answers we get are not satisfactory to the

inquestive and cruious brain.

I am yet to find…….live on hope to find….till then work towards it…..

Best regards

Pradeep

, " dubai_creek_park "

<kiranlal wrote:

>

> Hi All,

>

> Going through some of the posts,i came across the doubts which

exist

> in my mind...just putting it down, if somebody is able to answer

it,

> i will be grateful..

>

>

> According to the Hindu Books, the time is divided in to Yugas and

> this is a Kaliyuga we live in. and it is just the starting of it.

> But according to historians, and their studies, Hindu religion

> started with the people around 6000 bc when they do not have the

> knowledge to build, or make weapons like bramastra... etc..so what

> is the truth ?

>

> And if all these books are saying all stories symbolically , that

> means the avathars, the saints, and what all the books say are only

> symbolic ?..do they put that much pain to imagine and write

things ,

> which in future people will find use ful in our life ?

>

> We think Krishna and Christans say Christ..but see the similarity,

> see the stories of both the avathars...so there is lot of

> similarity..

> what is the truth ?, and all these are the truth or it is just

> another symbolic stories, which people write to make advantage of

> people's mind ?

>

> what is our purpose in this world ?, is it to eat, drive, watch a

> movie, work, get tensed, get angry,study ??what all this means ?

> where all this goes to ?..where it all started ?. where it all will

> end ?

>

> just some thoughts ?.. if any of you are following the latest

> science developments, they are also reaching a wall, which they can

> not cross...so easily at least..seeing the universe in its true

> glory, and realising that the theories we had, is not sufficient to

> explain what we see... they are searching for the answers too...

>

> where are we going ?

>

>

> Kiran

>