IndiaDivine.org

Goddess Jnanambika

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Goddess Saraswati Saraswati is the consort of Lord Brahma and is the Goddess of Wisdom and Knowledge. She is the personification of knowledge - arts, science, crafts. She represents Shakti, creativity and inspiration. Another Goddess to be worshipped at this point of time is Goddess Jnanambika who is a also a bestower of knowledge and wisdom. As per the myth it is said that even Goddess Saraswati only after offering prayers to Goddess Jnanambika begins her daily poojas. Goddess Jnanambika’s temple is situated in a small town near Kumbakkonam. On the 9th Moon (during the Navami Thithi, the most auspicious day for Goddess Saraswati) special poojas are offered for Goddess Jnanambika. Propitiate Goddess Saraswati and Goddess Jnanambika to score high grades. Offering prayers to these Goddesses would help you in gaining their grace and blessings and bless you with good thinking process, concentration power and calmness.

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Mail Beta.

Guest guest

HI, I totally agree with you below...When I was a child I donot even think I knew what really was Shiva;Devi;was, but i did know who Jessus was ... I do not know if I did mention that I am Half Pharsee from my Mum and keralite from my dad .Coming from Mumbai and settling in Kerala wasa total different life style for my mum but believe me she speaks excellent malayalam than me. I was a very naughty little girl so i know now from my mum as among my teritory of friends i was the girl whom they used to call Naidaav.I used to steal food from home and take it and distribute it to all my friends who was much more in need than i was and when i used to go back home mum used to punish me..she used to make me kneel in front of Jessus and if you are aware jessus has his fingers in avery strng way that his right hand used to point downwards like he is pointing at you. There i was punished mum used to say "dnt say lies i know

you had taken the food" and see jessus says its you look at the finger pointing at you and I used to be scared. Now this is how I came to know that Jessus really exsist same way now another parent can similarly teach their child like say Goddess Saraswathy... a mum can say : pray to this particular God who will help you in your exams so in a way its like Parents who tend to make their children get more attached to one particular devi or Deva... like me now I am more devoted to Mookambika Devi but still I am aware of other Deva & Devi too how, I am an adult , i know things as i am aware same way my children can be attached to Kollur today and another tomorow but at the same time she has to know the important fact why i am with Mookambika Devi all together in life as how do i tell her Devi will give you just wht you ask or tell them that Devi will give you Health ;Wealth;and courage without comparing any bond? In this way she will know tht she has to be with

one symbol in life that is Devi but not in particular as Lakshmi or Saraswathy believe in you in yourself first choose thousand of idols but in the end they are all one and one power and prayer will do. I certainly agree that we need go get a freedom from the calender pictures? but for that we ourself has to change our way of teaching our children and then only. I have a lot of pictures Krishna,Shiva,Ganesha,Ayappa,Subramanyam and also of Vellankani but i have one thing in common among them all.. Guess what it is ...... I have just ONE EQUAL PRAYER FOR ALL. Sorry for this long email but just wanted to share what i am as a person. Babithadevan kesav <devan_kesav wrote: Babi, Don't you think that our generation and the next generation need to have more explanations to the concepts and symbols of Hindu visualisations? Saraswati, Lord Brahma etc. are not persons. Our intellects have been compelled to encapsulate energy forces of universe in to Shivakasi printers. Don't you think we need go get a freedom from the calender pictures? I am attaching the MP3 of " Ya kundendu thushara hara dhavala...." as a compliment to you. Warm regards, DevanBabitha Vasanth <babitha70 wrote: Goddess Saraswati Saraswati is the consort of Lord Brahma and is the Goddess of Wisdom and Knowledge. She is the personification of knowledge - arts, science, crafts. She represents Shakti, creativity and inspiration. Another Goddess to be worshipped at this point of time is Goddess Jnanambika who is a also a bestower of knowledge and wisdom. As per the myth it is said that even Goddess Saraswati only after offering prayers to Goddess Jnanambika begins her daily poojas. Goddess Jnanambika’s temple is situated in a small town near Kumbakkonam. On the 9th Moon (during the Navami Thithi, the most auspicious day for Goddess Saraswati) special poojas are offered for Goddess Jnanambika. Propitiate Goddess Saraswati and Goddess Jnanambika to score high grades. Offering prayers to these Goddesses would help you

in gaining their grace and blessings and bless you with good thinking process, concentration power and calmness. Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Mail Beta. Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.